[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conquerors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: muslims vs the crusades.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
muslims vs the crusades.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
Who is currently the most successful modern conqueror?

Does conquering land have the same military value it once did thousands of years ago?
>>
I'd say the US simply because of how we've spread our culture and how we created shitty proxy governments
>>
>>30803720
>Who is currently the most successful modern conqueror?
PRC.
>Does conquering land have the same military value it once did thousands of years ago?
Somewhat. It's all about how quickly you can bring your new resources to fruition.
>>
File: cao cao long live.jpg (18KB, 550x306px) Image search: [Google]
cao cao long live.jpg
18KB, 550x306px
>>30803742
He successfully united the kingdom, his work still fruiting even now.
>>
File: 4566224-5477189466-The-M.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4566224-5477189466-The-M.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
Pretty sure it'd be Ghengis
>>
>>30804001
modern?
>>
>>30803739
We did that with the all mighty dollar more than the sword to be honest.
>>
>>30804020
The only thing could've stopped the speed and power of the Mongols was the invention and spread of the breech loading rifle in the late 1800s. Or so I've heard recently.

However the British Empire was fuckhuge.
>>
>>30803755
Crafty bastard; getting their shit pushed in by conquering foreigners for the next 800 years was just part of the plan.
>>
>>30804020

maybe his dick then
>>
>>30804049
One out of 5 asian and russian men hold his genes.

His empire is the largest of all.
>>
The Herpes virus
>>
>>30804042
Or a tribal succession crisis...
>>
>>30804042
The Horde was quite beatable even in its day. I'm pretty sure Napoleon, for example, would have been an overkill.
>>30804108
Nice meme.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.