[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were whips of whip like weapons ever used in warfare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Whip.jpg (14KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
Whip.jpg
14KB, 320x221px
were whips of whip like weapons ever used in warfare?
>>
>>30802475
>whips of whip

So...like...a whip with another whip at the end, or a whip made out of Cool Whip?

Because the Cool Whip whip wouldn't be very effective.
>>
>>30802541
Man Cool Whip is good.
>>
>>30802475
I doubt it, I'm figuring someone wearing leather sleeves could disarm the wielder pretty easily, and if you are wearing even light armor it's probably not much of a weapon. Against bare skin it's brutal, but for combat I'd rather have something that is more controllable and doubles as a defensive item. Not an expert, so I could be wrong, but my logic tells me no.
>>
>>30802541
sorry! whips OR whip like weapons
>>
>>30802776
I slayed yer mum with my dick, so yes
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x309px
Urumi
>>
Considering how long humans have been around I'm sure some people have given it a try on individual levels. Maybe not like wide spread use, though.
>>
It was the most devastating weapon of the Skeleton Wars.
>>
>>30802475
in the war of man against woman they can be surprisingly effective at coercing the woman to a state of submissive servitude in which she gladly takes the dick and thus yields victory for the man. But only when the whip is wielded with skill and love.
>>
>>30802475

It helped defeat the Nazis.
>>
>>30802475
As far as i know, there was no use of it in significant numbers.

Just about every weapon has probably been used in combat at least once, but if it did get used it wasn't successful (which is not surprising at all)
>>
i have read about war whips but they are light chain with spikes and ussualy a metal point. something for fraying skin. i think it was in antiquity with the gladiators or something.
>>
>>30802541
Kek
>>
>>30802475
Whips were deemed bad not because of the massive use of them for slavery and submission all round the world, but because they were our only weapon against the lich king and his army of skeletons, now that that the skeletons have infiltrated our highest levels of government whips are shown in a negative spotlight.

The skeletons fear the whip for the coming civil wars.
>>
>>30805249
Kek
>>
>>30802475
>Stand in rank
>Try to whip enemy
>Hit everyone around instead
>>30803010
Look how they use it. This exact thing would happen. It was either a self defense weapon for one guy against several others or simply a sports-like way to show off.
>>
File: whip.jpg (27KB, 493x307px) Image search: [Google]
whip.jpg
27KB, 493x307px
I've personally claimed many of lives with a whip, ask me anything.
>>
>>30807182
I miss the old Runescape.
>>
>>30807235
you can still play it faglord

google 2007 runescape
>>
>>30802475
Long-chain weapons were sometimes used in Feudal Japan in order to restrain horsemen or to make them fall during a fight, but they weren't really used for "direct damage", more to tangle, contrary to a whip.

If we count the urumi as a "whip-like weapon", they probably counts as well...
>>
>>30807235
Sobs, me too.

>>30807259
I tried runescape three man... I put like three months of 12 to 18 hour days into it to be da best pker der eva was... I should have put that time into OS RS and I would probably still get on once and a while to pk as RS3 no one bothers to go into the wilderness, and there's too many worlds for people to hide in when they do.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.