[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangs vs Militias

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Who would win in a scenario where a militia used clean illegal guns to kill gang memebers?

Targeting drug houses and waterboarding addicts until they give up their drug contacts then waterboarding them until they give up their list of contacts to accurately assest a network of gang members and quickly eliminate them. The militia has a serveral house meetings a week to plan and stategize vs gangs which would become hyper mobile and have access to more illegal weapons than the militia.

Who wins?
The gang is from the inner city and has ambush style tactics deployable when a gun fight breaks out.
>>
Depends on how much damage the militia can do in the opening days before the cartel can really ascertain what's going on.
>>
>>30798890
The gangs win because their life IS the streets, whereas the militia has a 9 to 5 to worry about
>>
>>30798890
What would happen is the cartels would use informants to locate a few of the militiamen. Then abduct their families, torture them in the most possibly horrible manner, or even use terrorist tactics like car bombings.

Cartels are merchants. They thrive on degeneracy. Let them build a world where not only the degenerates can enjoy drugs but also be more safe than the righteous people, and they win by default.

If you want to wage war on drugs, you have to use the same level of violence, the same tactics, and even more. You have to become the devil if you want to defeat him.

Which is why war on drugs never happened.

The fall of civilization lies here. Kindness is meekness.
>>
>>30798890
I think you've been reading the Punisher too much.
>>
>>30799073
Well I thought maybe if the problem was taken care of then maybe things would change.

>>30799068
Cartels would get involved as the upper echelons got dealt with, but then new gangs would just take over.
>>
Vice did a documentary on some mormans living in mexio and i think it pertains to this. These mormans started having their family members kiddnapped and ransomed, so they went through the legal channels to get guns in mexico and started to shoot back. I do think you have a misunderstanding about the cartel, they are a business not an army. If you prove too annoying to deal with they would rather leave you alone tham waste resources trying to kill you.
>>
>>30799334
Link?
>>
>>30799117
China took care of the opium problem, but I don't think most of us, especially those willing to walk the line in an actively deployed militia, would tolerate that level of methodology.
>>
>>30799355
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc
>>
>>30799117
I'm not saying Frank Castle is wrong, though.
>>
it would be better if you extremely small cells targeting the gangs. public militias are no good in a covert conflict. everyone needs to think your just another beer drinking nfl watching normie, meanwhile your out carjacking people for burner cars and doing observation on gang controlled areas. gangs would get wiped out if any number of vigilantes with nothing to lose actually began to take action.
>>
So, like an IRA versus american shit tier nigger gang? KEK
>>
File: 1360198556334.jpg (182KB, 464x580px) Image search: [Google]
1360198556334.jpg
182KB, 464x580px
>militia gets v& before they can do any of this shit because militias in the US are 90% feds
>the people who run this country continue to do lines of coke off of the breasts of underaged hookers and then go on TV to talk about family values
>>
>>30798890
>Niggers vs an organized force
Gee... You tell me.
>>
>>30801609
This. Gangs exist with the approval and support of the establishment. If there was any desire at all to remove them, they'd already be gone. The question is essentially "could a militia overthrow the federal governenment" and the answer is yes, but not if they go into it expecting to only have a few gangsters to deal with.
>>
>>30799068
>Fight fire with fire

That would only cause the person using the same tactics to become a replacement for the thing he took down. Whole countries have suffered because of people thinking the same thing.

Vigilante justice is illegal for a reason. If you go out shooting people that you deem bad then you're no worse than a murderer.
>>
File: cucknadianlogic.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cucknadianlogic.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
>>30802119
>>
>>30802195
No literally there are cartels in mexico that started as locals fighting cartels, turns out they found out you could fund your anti cartel war by selling coke northwards
>>
>>30802119
vigilante justice is illegal because it doesnt go through the infiltrated "justice" system.
>>
>>30802236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKJOiJ_BWk

vid related
>>
>>30799068
If you want to win a war against the merchant, you have to stop people from buying or using their product.

But getting people to stop using drugs is an unwinnable war.
>>
>>30802195
Well damn, guess I'll have to acknowledge my defeat to their headstone. Somehow I think I can live with carrying the shame of their victory over my long, full life.
>>
>>30801847
>gangs
>a type of organized crime

they're in gangs, they're not just a bunch of random niggers roaming the streets with guns. depending on what militia, it could be a fair fight.
>>
>>30801609
>>militia gets v& before they can do any of this shit because militias in the US are 90% feds
>the people who run this country continue to do lines of coke off of the breasts of underaged hookers and then go on TV to talk about family values

There are two serious problems with your claims and you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Firstly, the underage hookers are just aspiring models paid to attend a party who then get raped

The BIGGEST flaw in your argument though, is not knowing that the lolis have DFCs. I mean, how the fuck do you do coke off the DFC of a 12yo loli?

I love me a DFC but anything you can do a line of coke off just doesn't count, she's got to be like, 17 at least.
>>
>>30802236
>literally there are cartels in mexico that started as locals fighting cartels
This.

>>30802239
>vigilante justice is illegal because it doesnt go through the infiltrated "justice" system.
Eh, there are perfectly good reasons why it's illegal. The fact that it's not controlled by the establishment is maybe one of the bad reasons why it's illegal but there are also lots of good reasons. Due Process might be one of those.

Fun fact, sometimes vigilante justice IS controlled by the establishment and when that happens, cops leave it alone. The bad old days of the KKK are like that, it's only when the establishment decided to get away from lynchings that the KKK got reigned in. Lots of police states have government-backed militia that go around lynching people and always get away with it. Places like white South Africa, Syria, China...basically any shithole with an unrepresentative government usually has a militia run by the social group on top, that makes sure that they stay that way.
>>
>>30802849
>they're in gangs, they're not just a bunch of random niggers roaming the streets with guns. depending on what militia, it could be a fair figh
We're talking mexican cartels, it would not be a remotely fair fight.

The cartels have billions of US dollars in funding and a sophisticated operation, they hire tech experts out of university or industry to custom develop encrypted comms. The militia are just using Bob who's an electrician in his day job to do their electronics.

There's just no way to match the money, experience and organisation with a private militia.

It's not even remotely a fair fight.
>>
>>30799011
>muh street knowledge
>Says the dumb negro holding his hi point sideways
White people and veterans who know how to shoot will always beat ghetto monkeys. How is this even a question?
>>
>>30804198
Their experience is mainly based on killing citizens who can't defend themselves or other cartels in ambushes. The electronics and encryption is to prevent detection and launder money, things that aren't particularly important when ten people go in with the intention to kill everyone in a villa.

It would depend on what that nature of the 'war' is. Long and protracted for actual territory would be in favor of cartels, hit and run like OP suggests would probably fall in favor of militias in the event they actually have military training.
>>
Nigger, if the militia was willing to break the law by murdering gang members why would they not be using illegal guns?
>inb4 they wouldn't be able to get any
Come on faggot, pretty sure they could figure out how to assemble parts kits.

Your scenario is unrealistic, but assuming public opinion isn't a factor at all and this little conflict will essentially exist in a vacuum, the militia wins, hands down. The militia's primary purpose is to facilitate and train people to be soldiers/effective tools in a war, and the gang's purpose is to make money. A militiamen's most valuable asset (in the context of his "gang") is his rifle and his ability to use it. A gangbanger's primary most valuable assets are his ability to keep his fucking mouth shut about whatever the gang is up to and willingness to do what it takes to keep his product flowing, in that order.
>>
>>30804286
>ten people go in with the intention to kill everyone in a villa

You have no idea where the villa is or whether any useful targets are in it that day. You need intelligence which means you need interception and cryptanalysis and more shit.

>hit and run like OP suggests would probably fall in favor of militias in the event they actually have military training.
They don't, OP wants ten guys from here. It's /k/ posters all the way against people who actually shoot and murder people. Some of whom have guns to shoot back.

Don't get me wrong, 10 guys from north of the border have an advantage but it's that they can't be engaged indirectly, only finding and shooting them works. Unfortunately, informants in every town tell the cartel where you last were and you'll be tracked down pretty soon because the cartel will soon know that today you're somewhere between town X and town Y. Hell, they can fly a chopper over and spot your camp probably, or deploy some local kids as scouts to check out all the good camping spots in the area.

Meanwhile, you're trying to use a Tijuana t-shirt to look like a tourist 1000 miles from Tijuana while surveilling cartel in the hope that they lead you to their base so you can go shoot it up later.
>>
>>30804435
>op wants /k/ posters
Nowhere in OP did he say that, you're both not reading the fucking prompt.

Would a militia be able to storm a traphouse and get away with killing everyone in there? Probably yes.

Would they be able to do this in Mexico and hold territory?

Fucking no.

God damn summerfags
>>
>>30804435
to dismantle a cartel, you intercept their traffickers then spike their product with hot loads that will kill drug users. you dont attempt to infiltrate areas in their control while they have endless resources flowing in.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-132126.jpg (360KB, 1074x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-132126.jpg
360KB, 1074x1439px
>>30802119
>>
>>30801456
What would happen if we assembled an ODA of spanish speaking green berets with Latin American heritage, and sent them in to go hassle the cartels?
What if that's already going on?
>>
>>30798890
Gangs without a doubt.
>>
>>30801609
Pretty much sums it up. Even if the banks get caught embezzling money for gangs, they basically pay a 2% fine on the profits or something obscure like that.
>>
>>30798890

As long as the militia has zero reservations about killing, it will always win because gangs and cartels are based around profit, and tend to collapse as soon as the risk outweighs potential profit.
>>
>>30798890
Gangs win. Once cops get wind that vigilantes are on their turf they'll throw everything in to shut them down.v
>>
>>30798890
>Who would win in a scenario where a militia used clean illegal guns to kill gang memebers?

The police/police unions, because now they have twice as many people to imprison and guard as before. The gangs, and the dumbass Batman wannabes.
>>
>>30799068
>If you want to wage war on drugs, you have to use the same level of violence

Fail. >>30801456
>gangs would get wiped out if any number of vigilantes with nothing to lose actually began to take action
Fail. >>30804286
>Long and protracted for actual territory would be in favor of cartels, hit and run like OP suggests would probably fall in favor of militias in the event they actually have military training.
Fail. >>30807300
>to dismantle a cartel, you intercept their traffickers then spike their product with hot loads that will kill drug users
Fail.

If you want to actually stop cartels, legalize their shit. Poof.

Everything else just drives up the price and increases the bottom line for the guys on top.
>>
>>30807300
This famalam
You make people think that they have a bad product, because nothing kills business more than a bad product
>>
>>30810211

This. Minority gangs have the sense not to go full blown advertising.

Militias? They advertise enough to get undercover reporters and feds to join up.
>>
>>30804198
Idk, i would be interested in seeing ISIS go toe-to-toe against the Zetas.

it would be roughly similar brutality
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.