[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They Want to Build A Wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

Prepare for WA to start down the same shit road as California.

http://www.guns.com/2016/07/28/anti-gun-groups-in-wash-oregon-want-west-coast-wall-against-assault-weapons/
>>
>>30794250
>SurveyMonkey poll of 310 people in the two states that found 63 percent of respondents were in favor of a ban
>310

well gee whiz
>>
>>30794250

Details on that launcher? It's cool looking.
>>
File: trump wonderful pizza.gif (1MB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump wonderful pizza.gif
1MB, 479x480px
Don't they know that walls are archaic technology that don't work at all and are only good for dividing people?
>>
>>30794274
Basically same argument was used before the i594 and look where that got us.
>>
>>30794250
Lol. Survey probably done at Hollywood and Seattle coffee shops. Haha.
>>
>>30794288
FN EGLM
>>
>>30794250
America's going to be one great big nation of Walls, isn't it?
>>
>>30794250
Things are looking grim for us west coasters. OREGON UNITE
>>
File: just wrong.jpg (298KB, 931x639px) Image search: [Google]
just wrong.jpg
298KB, 931x639px
kill me now
>>
>>30794313

Where did that get us?? Cause I'm still private buying like it never happen.
>>
>>30794863
What, you mean via trades arranged via Armslist and what have you? Nobody's scared?

That's heartening, if true.
>>
Fuck seattle.

Its seriously seattle. The rest of the state love their guns. I wish Seattle would hurry up and erode into the Puget Sound.
>>
Califag here, I honestly feel bad for other states that are going down the same road... I can't even fucking buy ammo legally without waiting TEN DAYS.
>>
>>30794250
Floridafag, accepting refugees.
>>
File: onlydeadpeacefromevil.jpg (41KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
onlydeadpeacefromevil.jpg
41KB, 500x490px
>>30796147

Like... you go to Walmart, tell them you want ammo, they put it aside with your name on it, then you come back a week and a half later to pick it up?
>>
>>30796196
We have to get REGISTERED as "ammo owners", and placed on a list. Also, Cali is so fucking liberal, some/most walmarts in anything but desert/ the middle of nowhere don't sell ammo.
>>
>>30796196
Side note, .50 rifles/mgs are banned, and CCs are fucking RARE.
>>
No fucking way this is gonna happen. WA has fended off retarded bans for this long.

Either way, guess its time to panic buy a new lower and magazines.
>>
>>30796227

I used to live in OC, the San Clemente Walmart stocked ammo, although I was there after Sandy Hook and they were always out of everything but full power rifle rounds and 20 GA.
>>
>>30796248
Guess so, good luck WA fags.
>>
>>30794250
its fucking habbeding
http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/National_Secessionist_Forces
>>
Seattlefag here. I don't think it's going to work. Everyone outside the city loves guns. A lot of people inside the city love guns. It's a tiny minority who want them b&
>>
>>30796248
also buying many 80% lowers. sucks they are on backorder everywhere.
anyone know where you could buy them in WA?
since i cant find many online that arent polymer
>>
>>30794250
It's not just WA, both OR and WA are going to shit fast.
>>
>>30796250
Huh, live in OC. Dana Point is FULL of either die-hard gun control asshats, or the few that are reasonable. Bought .22lr in a rush at there once.
>>
>>30796278
Ironically, all the fucking libs in Seattle love guns unless they live in trendy spots or up on cap hill.

Goddammit; I want my fucking woods /k/, I dont wanna leave
>>
>>30796287
Oregon is safer than WA because it's WAY more conservative than Washington.
>>
>>30796297
Nowhere is safe from the libtards. If shillary gets elected we're all fucking fucked
>>
>>30796297
>Oregon is safer than WA because it's WAY more conservative than Washington
>Oregon is safer

Bullshit, Democrats just need one more seat in both legislative chambers to achieve a complete supermajority this November. If that happens then they won't even fucking need Republicans to pass laws.

Sadly, I don't have much confidence in the OR GOP to run viable candidates. There's a reason a Republican hasn't won a statewide office since 2003.
>>
>>30796320
Psst, try libertarianism?
>>
>>30796250
>>30796289
OC fag reporting in. I'm leaving the state permanently in a few days though, because fuck this state.

Walmarts in Irvine still stock ammo, though you're typically limited to 3 boxes at a time. Though if they aren't low in stock/it isn't .22 they often let that slide. But I prefer to buy my ammo from Riflegear.

Not that any of that matters anymore because I am leaving here for freedom. No gay bullet buttons, salt bans, 10 round mags, registration, no handgun roster, legal NFA shit, etc. And constitutional carry.

God fucking damn life is going to be awesome once this hellhole is behind me.
>>
>>30796320
>There's a reason a Republican hasn't won a statewide office since 2003.

The reason is that OR is a bunch of shitlibs in Portland and a couple of the other cities.

No matter how great the GOP is in the state, if there is a huge mass of opposing voters, they will always beat the GOP.
>>
>>30796332
The OR GOP is dysfunctional as fuck. When we were trying to run recalls against Chuck Riley and Val Hoyle, they said they would help us if we could build momentum. When we started to they threw every wrench they could in our plan to collect signatures and we lost because of them.
>>
>>30796329

It's a shame, OC is really a nice area in many ways.

What the fuck exactly is going on with these new laws? I'm hearing 10 day waits and background checks for ammo, and semiauto rifles with magazines are basically banned?
>>
>>30796329
Godspeed, enjoy the better version of the 2nd amendment
>>
>>30796349
Here's the rundown, 10day waits for fucking EVERYTHING, owning a magazine that can hold more than ten rds is ILLEGAL, NOT ILLEGAL TO FUCKING SELL, full-autos are "banned", and open carry is not legal at all, you're lucky if you get a CC.
>>
>>30796292
I'm one of them. I'm liberal but think guns are fucking awesome. It's these damn CA transplants that are ruining everything. Silicon Valley and Canada are the epicenters of the SJW bullshit, but they have infected Seattle pretty heavily.
>>
>>30796365
DPfag here, I really fucking hate our cuck governor, and there's more shit in CA gun laws than that single post, I could say
more?
>>
>>30796381
Have you thought of checking out being a libertarian? I had the same thing, I thought I was a libfag, but I liked guns too much, and other reasons.
>>
>>30796391
I mostly am honestly. I call myself liberal because I think corporate tyranny is just as bad as government tyranny, and the government can be a useful tool at keeping corporate power in check, basically a divide and conquer strategy against the powerful, but other than that I'm pretty much libertarian.
>>
>>30796404
Yeah, I like libertarianism because it combines the small govt aspect, more liberties, just the right amount of isolationism, and the common sense is pretty good too
>>
reeee stop talking about California OR and WA are more important you guys had ur shit go down a couple weeks ago
>>
If only murray and his fucking money pit and trash heap of a city would be excluded from the governance of the rest of this state...
>>
>>30796381
>I'm liberal, but these other liberal voters flooding into my state are awful

Have you ever considered suicide? If you vote Democrat, you vote anti-gun. It is (sadly) that simple now. People like you don't get to shit on Cuckifornia transplants when you are also part of the problem.

Your support for gun rights is entirely irrelevant because the party platform is incredibly antagonistic and supports a bullshit interpretation of the second amendment that does not confer an individual right to keep and bear arms. And they want to overturn Heller, Clinton and her daughter have said it on live television. They want Australia-tier confiscations, and Clinton's daughter made it clear that her mother would nominate justices that would 'definitively' settle the matter of the 2nd amendment and would seek to overturn the 'faulty' Heller decision.

Democrat voters who support gun rights need to abandon their party to vote Republican while vocally making their reasons extremely clear to the Democratic leadership during this election. Voting third party or not voting at all might as well be a vote for Hillary Clinton, support Trump and support gun rights for our generation.
>>
File: cascadia.png (86KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cascadia.png
86KB, 2000x1200px
>>30794250
Secession when?
>>
Walls are effective against big, heavy things whose locomotion is primarily land based. Not so effective against things that can be strapped to drones and flown over. Especially a wall that long, that won't be monitored AT ALL because of the absurd cost involved.
>>
Jokes on them, I already bought the only "assault weapon" type gun id wanna own and the weather sure is llokin nice for a boating accident
>>
>>30794250
>http://www.guns.com/2016/07/28/anti-gun-groups-in-wash-oregon-want-west-coast-wall-against-assault-weapons/
Out of the roughly eleven million people that live in those two states, 195 of them want to ban assault weapons.
>>
>>30796404
The reason I lean the other way is similar. Only the rich and powerful can arrange time and command and audience with the politicos to lobby. We largely cannot.

So instead of being a check on power, the government is the only way for individuals to act on others in a noncompetitive way. That is, to make certain things outright legal or illegal. Instead of having to compete economically with us.
>>
>>30796468
it would be so fucking metal to have our own nation
>>
>>30796537
you'd need to burn Seattle and Portland to the ground and start those cities over before that. No way in hell are you getting you libertarian paradise if either of those 2 cities are allowed to survive.
>>
>>30796544
Pretty much, even though my state is already fucked. OC/Califag reporting
>>
>>30795112
>>30794863
yeah no one really gives a shit.
ive had people offer me to trades.
cops arent enforcing 594 anyways
lol
>>
>>30795112
Literally since 594 I have not seen or heard of a single prosecution arising from it. No one is enforcing it and if anyone is youd have to be pants on head retarded to get caught,

there was a story last year about a guy who got denied at a WAC show and they said it was because of the checks 594 made. But it was the membership WAC gunshow check, not the NICS one so he woulda been denied 594 or not.
>>
File: 1468531274425.gif (24KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
1468531274425.gif
24KB, 310x760px
>>>/pol/83317171

HAPPENING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 POLICE DOWN IN SAN DIEGO

>>>/pol/83317171

STAGING SNIPERS, 40 OFFICERS SURROUNDING HOUSE

SCANNER:
www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740
>>
>>30796147
New Bork fag here an GUMBALA WUMBALA HUMBALA BUMBALA
>>
File: !GUN TARDS BTFO.jpg (560KB, 1008x933px) Image search: [Google]
!GUN TARDS BTFO.jpg
560KB, 1008x933px
>>
>>30796457
Echoing this anon, the entire Democratic Party doesn't give a fuck about what you think about guns, they'll do whatever the hell they want.
>>
>>30796719
على جثتي . اراده الله
>>
>>30796719
shit would be so cash if whole US would get australia like gun ban, or even NY type
>>
>>30797506
DELET THIS AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30796227
And you can't order online either huh? What a disaster. I mean, what if you'd need to buy a less-popular round?
>>
>>30796147
>>30796227
>>30796246
Fucking fudd.

The ammo shit doesn't happen until 2018, plenty of Walmarts still sell ammo, and CHL are obtainable outside of LA and San Fran.
>>
>>30796278
All it takes is a Democrat majority legislature and it's over. Luckily Republicans are in control of the Senate in Washington.
>>
>“You know, enough is enough. What do we do, just lie down and accept it and put our head in the sand like ostriches? Or do we fight back?”
>Or do we fight back?

With what guns?
>>
>>30796457
This.

REGISTER with the Republican Party. They have been standing up for your 2nd Amendment rights now very consistently so they deserve your support.
>>
>tfw dating a girl from Portland whose family moved down South to get away from liberal policies.

Her parents are a little fuddy but I've got her shooting assault rifles like she jerks my pecker.
>>
>>30796365
Hang on, open carry is illegal and yet getting a ccp is an arduous journey of legend? Treason hearings when?
>>
>>30797506
Yes, the violent rebellion will be something to partake in
>>
>>30797557
The state just needs to buy 10x the ammo in anticipation. Then, liberals look in fear as gun owners have now stickpiled enough ammo to sustain a fucking war, which never would have happened if they didn't go poking around trying to make feel-good laws.
I want to see this law breakdown or ruled unconstitutional or appealed, then I want to see the reaction of these idiots as they realize the state is even MORE armed than before.
>>
>>30797534
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people who don't share my ideas should be silenced
>>
File: The bait for k.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
The bait for k.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>30797720
>>
>>30794660
State of Jefferson baby!
>>
>>30796325
Don't peddle your fucking candy to me candyman!
>>
>>30796657
Anyone got HAP-CON 1? I've got 3-5 if anyone wants them.
>>
>>30794660
I'm all in favor of a wall on our southerm border, if not just to keep all the shitty Californian drivers out
>>
File: 1469392056890.gif (2MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1469392056890.gif
2MB, 499x499px
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS HABBENING TOO FAST

I NEED 2 MORE YEARS TO ACQUIRE CURRENCY AND ARMAMENTS
>>
>>30794250
Fuckng christ it never stops.
>>
>>30796391
Libertarianism is a fucking meme for cowards who can't consciously support Republicans or Conservatism, yet can't support the batshit insanity of the left, so you just look for a trendy out-label that you can identify as.
>>
We have to be very vocal. Gun rights is A thing of the past. We need to change the conversation to ciVil rights and civil rights and Liberties because gun rights is a civil right. anyone opposing civil rights is a bigot and the hater and should be silenced just like the silence us we need to use sjw tactics .

We need to be louder now more than ever we need to speak to all of our friends and family and not be afraid to show our support and understanding of the American way of life. I am a legal immigrant who immigrated here from Eastern Europe and I feel like I understand and live the American life better than my American counterparts here in western Washington it's time we all donate to the top gun rights organization I just became an NRA member about to send twenty bucks to Second Amendment Foundation and I came out of the closet to all of my girlfriend's Puget Sound University alumni Lipschitz.

The Second Amendment clearly states that (since no one seems to be able to understand what the Second Amendment says) the need of a standing army is necessary even though we don't want one since we just fought our own in the war of independence. So we understand that we need a well organized standing army but if we're gonna have a standing army the people also need to have the right to be very armed just like the military and That right shall not be infringed.
>>
File: bob.jpg (37KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
37KB, 615x456px
>>30794250
>EGLM
>on AR-15
>>
>>30797559
Same can't be said for Oregon. Democraps are 1 seat away from a super majority in either the House or the Senate.
>>
O lawd this thread is a shitstorm
>>
>>30794250
>Build A Wall

They are letting the Warsaw Pact, Soviet basis for their ideologies leak into their present day PR.
>>
These out of state Californians are doing too much damage to the United States. Any way we can just revoke every Californian's US citizenship and give the god forsaken state to the La razas?
>>
>>30803243
>wants to give beaners our richest state

Ask me how i know you know nothing about economics
>>
>>30803482

It isn't worth the trouble your transplants do to the other 49 states like and invasive species. You and your Mexican la razas can take it as reparations for how evil the US government is and can enjoy a new life in gun free non white governed Mexico.
>>
>>30803536

Agreed. California is generous to the US. Look at Colorado. It got infected with Californian citizens, then ZAM! Shit gun laws and liberal death kneel. No more Colorados, ban California and anyone from California.
>>
Walls are racist
>>
>>30794274
>SurveyMonkey
>>
>>30795112
It's about 50/50 in my experience. Some people don't give a shit, some are anal about doing it the "legal" way. I do a lot of trading and it kinda sucks, the local market has really gone to shit in the last year and a half.

But yeah, no cops care at all here.

Hell, there was a murder that turned into suicide by cop a few months ago that happened right down the street from JBLM where an excon got a gun and killed his girlfriend in front of her work. I594 was supposed to "prevent" that shit and of course it didn't.
>>
>>30796282
Look into Daytona tactical for 80%
>>
>>30796282
Where are you in WA? Keep an eye on lynnwood gun's fuckbook. They get Anderson lowers constantly
>>
File: tgcover_1024x1024.png (1MB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
tgcover_1024x1024.png
1MB, 1024x942px
>>30805688
>>30805695
thanks /k/omrades I'ma look into that
>>
At least we can own and manufacture Sbr's in WA, now. amirite niggas?
>>
Im a Califag and hate my state's governor/ gun laws, this thread makes me fucking sorry for the states getting cali transplants.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.