[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart gun makers are at it again!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1444729867817.jpg (555KB, 942x828px) Image search: [Google]
1444729867817.jpg
555KB, 942x828px
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdrange/2016/07/28/safety-first-arms/#5a5efa552740

Alright, you know what to do.

Who is next, boys? Who is next?
>>
>>30793359

I dated this guy's cousin

He's a decent guy, but supremely liberal about guns. When I told my gf I was getting a pistol, they told her I was a psychopath for wanting a gun and would hurt her.
>>
File: Smart-Ar-1.jpg (71KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
Smart-Ar-1.jpg
71KB, 792x612px
>>30793359
Someone put this abomination out of its misery
>>
>>30793418
>100dB alarm if you mistype
This is going to get people killed.
>>
Look at the comments. They know this retarded shit will never go to market with NJ laws as they are.
>>
>>30793418
rear sight is on backwards...
>>
>>30793418
>Locked in place
.......Ok

By who and how does that stop basketball americans from stealing it?
>>
>>30793507
so are the priorities
>>
>>30793418
For some reason when I see the buttons I'm reminded of the ps2 controller and typing in cheats for GTA SA.

Wonder if I could get unlimited ammo on this with the right combo?
>>
>>30793491
>Thanks for the comment.
>A conventional trigger lock and key are not practical if the gun is needed in an instant.
>The SMART 2 allows faster access than a gun safe or trigger lock, and can be moved to where you are, for example from your bedside to your kitchen drawer.
>The SMART 2 automatically relocks if you forget, offers take-away protection, and also features a 12-hour unlock mode to provide the readiness of a conventional gun, but can be instantly relocked.
>In addition, a small gun safe or trigger locks can be stolen with the gun.

If a gun is need in an instant, no locking mechanism that needs two hands and even the slightest hint of dexterity is practical. A slide lock is even too much on a carry gun in some people's eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>30793418
Jesus christ
>>
>>30793687
Best solution, just don't fucking have kids and just keep your guns all laying around with a round chambered and no safety
>>
(((Weinberg))).
Why is it a jew every single time?
>>
>>30793697
>that time he went on /sp/ and then left because too much racism
>>
Well, say goodbye to "dumb" handguns new jersey. Ofcourse police wont be required to use this tech.
>>
>>30793899
That would require the gun to be sold in stores. Well technically depends on if Christie vetoed that new bill that would let the legislature decide if smart guns should be sold or not and then start fining stores that don't sell them.

What handgun should I buy? I'm thinking of a 9mm xds
>>
>>30793541
Their logic is since it is disabled they won't want to steal it. But then they can just take off the upper and sell that.
>>
>>30793359
>forbes
Can we get a pastebin?
>>
>>30793899
Police ever having to follow firearms laws unless they are federal. Kek
NY is one of the worst offenders:
>civ can't have more than 10rds
>civ can't have pistol grip shotgun that is semi auto
>civ can't have pistol grip semi auto rifle
>police carry glocks in standard cap
>police have ARs
>police have semi auto shotties
>civ ownership doesn't apply to police even when off duty
>>
>>30794069
I live in NJ, the guy who used to be my neighbor has a full auto AR with full size mags, a five seven, a p90, and can cc where ever he wants because he is a LEO
>>
>>30793763
nah just a football guy
>>
>>30793418
Take a knife to the shitty plastic at that bulge by the safety selector. Manually switch it after removing whatever retarded servo they have... AR is now ugly but normal functioning.
>>
>>30793418
That looks like a scam. It looks like it was made out of playdoh and the pad was pulled off something else.
>>
>>30793757
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30793757
Pure coincidence.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.