[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US NAVY GOES FULL FAGGOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: us navy submariner kiss2.jpg (15KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
us navy submariner kiss2.jpg
15KB, 400x243px
>Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

>The July 14, 2016 notification, signed by Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, indicated he intended to name a planned Military Sealift Command fleet oiler USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO-206). The ship would be the second of the John Lewis-class oilers being built by General Dynamics NASSCO in San Diego, Calif.

https://news.usni.org/2016/07/28/navy-name-ship-gay-rights-activist-harvey-milk
>>
>Oiler

kek
>>
>>30791493
>inb4 all the triggered fags who dress up like girls and pillow fuckers
good luck anon
>>
>implying the usn wasn't already one giant pride parade
>>
>>30791532
pretty much. Business as usual then.
>>
>>30791493
I mean, of all the people, his movie was actually pretty okay.
>>
File: 1453799592722.gif (43KB, 335x266px) Image search: [Google]
1453799592722.gif
43KB, 335x266px
>oiler
>harvey milk
>>
File: 1451413450948.png (120KB, 297x251px) Image search: [Google]
1451413450948.png
120KB, 297x251px
Oh, whatever will this do to the navy's reputation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
>>
>Name a ship after a fag rights activist
>Not naming it after Andrew Jackson, one of the most bad ass presidents ever

Can't wait until everyone points and laughs at us, I'm gay and this just pisses me off
>>
File: native_americans_wwii.jpg (101KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
native_americans_wwii.jpg
101KB, 600x474px
>>30791778
>>Not naming it after Andrew Jackson, one of the most bad ass presidents ever

People like injuns more than Jackson now-a-days.

Its an improvement, imo.
>>
Oh no! Someone else likes the same gender, how terrible!

Grow up, dude.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

>On the day after Reiterman's article was published, Harvey Milk – a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors who was supported by the Temple – wrote a letter to President Jimmy Carter defending Jones "as a man of the highest character," and stating that Temple defectors were trying to "damage Rev. Jones' reputation" with "apparent bold-faced lies".[88]

He was a typical commie rate whitewashed to look like some kind of folk hero by the (((media))).

Just like Mandela.
>>
>>30791778
Jackson is the definition of a "meme" president.
Literally only reason anyone knows about him is because of some Cracked listicle and that one fucking image macro.
>>
MERICA
YES
>>
>>30791778
>Not naming it after based Davey Crockett instead.
>>
I was gonna make a joke about Rear Admirals, but I couldn't think of anything.
Fuck, I wish I was funny.
>>
>>30791493
>2016
>STILL caring about gays
>>
>>30791835
And he's on money but yeah fuck that who uses money right?
>>
USNS ships get named after civil rights activists all the time.

Have you ever looked at the names of them.
>>
>>30792029
Nobody knows who he is if you go and ask them

that anon's right and you're a cockhungry memeloving fuck
>>
>>30792064
idk i feel like just as many people knew jackson 20 years ago
>>
>>30791835
You're right. The president that stopped a civil war over tariffs, told the supreme court it could go fuck itself, really famously hated the Indians, led the most successful battle by American troops in the War of 1812, who was a POW at the age of 13, who crashed the banks because he hated them and who was the first actual honest to god populist president was just a meme made popular by cracked.

Andrew Jackson is probably one of the most interesting presidents we had and was probably personally the most complex man to ever sit in the oval office. Regardless of if you think he was a good president or not, he was an interesting man.
>>
>>30791822
He also assfucked boys and provided them with drugs. He agonized over it, but did it anyway. The man was a scumbag. And now we're naming a fucking warship after him.

Fuck this shit. My country is dead.
>>
File: 1464084685691.png (54KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1464084685691.png
54KB, 749x434px
>>30791815
It is terrible. It leads to ultra-warlike nations and pedophilia being the norm.
>>
>>30792035
>USNS ships get named after civil rights activists all the time.

That's bizarre. Shouldn't they be named after famous murderers or something?
>>
>>30792116
Do you know what USNS ships do?
>>
>>30792126

Probably something that has way more in common with killing than with civil rights activism.
>>
>>30792100
Any excuse to whine, eh Phil?
>>
>>30792140
So you don't know what they do.
>>
>>30792100
>He also assfucked boys and provided them with drugs. He agonized over it, but did it anyway. The man was a scumbag.

Is this another one of your "the British locked Americans in churches and burned them down in the revolution" facts?
>>
>>30791778
You don't name a fucking oiler after a president you fucking moron.

He's on the carrier name list.
>>
>>30792100
Not sure I wanna hear any accusations of little boy assfucking from someone who got tricked into fapping to shota.
>>
>/k/ makes fun of some stupid boat named after the first openly gay politician elected to public office that was gunned down and is probably the sole reason why Grand Lich Feinstein went off the deep end with her gun control shit
Get over it.
>>
>>30792029
Yeah, the President who is famously known as hating the National Bank enough to make it the goal of his administration and decried the use of paper money is on the $20 bill.
>>
>>30791493

almost 40 years late to the party, dumbass

https://youtu.be/InBXu-iY7cw
>>
>>30792416
*make its obliteration the goal of his administration
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 750x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 750x169px
It's shocking how /pol/ is always right

America is such a cuck homoland
>>
>>30791493
only /k/ would think this is a problem. The navy's always been gay tolerant. The navy has always named boats after people and places of high stature ie senators. Men are capable of sucking penises, it's just a fact of life mates.
>>
IN THE NAAAAVY
>>
>>30792101
How does it do that /pol/?
>>
>>30792416
I'm actually happy that he is getting taken off of it. He really hated it.

Though I'm not sure that we picked the right replacement. I mean, Frederick Douglass would have been a better choice if we were looking for someone black.
>>
>>30791757
Kek
>>
>>30791757
I used to work at a hotel. One time they had a party with a ton of guys from the US Navy and that was the first song they played.
>>
>>30791757
I miss a time when recruitment tools were enjoyable.
>>
If you desire to be lost at sea for years at a time surrouded by sweaty men your already a faggot. This was inevitable.
>>
>>30791815
Die faggot
>>
>>30792437
Feel free to leave anytime.
>>
>>30791493
As long as combat ships aren't named after Fags I'm fine with it. Who's hype for the rebirth of the Enterprise?
>>
>>30793084
That's the beautiful thing, it doesn't matter if you're fine with it
>>
>>30792925
We would get underway to Eastbound and Down. All my ncos were rednecks
>>
File: Twinkie the kid.jpg (26KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
Twinkie the kid.jpg
26KB, 269x400px
>>30791493

Fun Fact: Harvey Milk fucked a 14 year old intern. When the 14 year old grew up he dumped him for younger twinks. Dude calls Milk up at his office, his secretary answers and tells him its dude threatening to kill himself and Milk laughs and says "Tell him to do it and stop calling me.".

Classy faggot.
>>
I really do not like Ashton Carter.
>>
>Gabby Giffords and now this
America's '''''navy'''''
>>
>>30793124
Really cool source, bro
>>
The push to have Milk honored with a naval ship sparked controversy in San Francisco’s LGBT community, with some critics citing his opposition to the Vietnam war to argue that he would be better memorialized in other ways.

“When I saw the news, what went through my mind is a line from a Leonard Cohen song: ‘I finally broke into the prison, I took my place in the chain’,” said Cleve Jones, an LGBT and labor rights activist who was mentored by Milk.

Milk was part of a movement that was “strongly rooted in anti-militarism”, Jones said, so the honor comes with “a bit of irony”.

“I came of age when straight men pretended to be gay to get out of the army,” he said.

Still, he joked, “I think if Harvey were alive he would be making jokes about providing oil for sailors.”
>>
It's an oiler, who gives a shit?
>>
>>30791778
>>30792251

Hell, there have been two navy ships named for him. Most recently a SSBN
>>
>>30792021

>Naming a Boat after a guy...just because he was a gay faggot queer.
>>
>>30791757
You son of a bitch I was going to post this video as soon as I saw the thread.
>>
>>30791493

Why do straight people get worked up when faggots do something? I like pussy, he likes dick. We both like butthole. As long as I don't force any pussy on him and he doesn't offer me dick, we're cleared hot.
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (92KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
92KB, 540x720px
>>30792518
Rome and Greece practiced pederasty to make new warriors in the military. They also conquered many other nations, obviously.

Islamic nations supposedly hate homosexuals, yet in the Quran, it describes young boys as items used for sex when getting to heaven.

A little cognitive dissonance never hurt anyone, anon.

Really, being against homosexuality is a quite progressive thought process. The flip side of that: supporting homosexuality is archaic and barbaric.
>>
>>30793516
Some people just get stuck on the tiniest things.
>>
>>30793516
And remember, if dicks don't fuck assholes then you get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit.
>>
>>30793857

I feel like it's a pun.

>>30793884

I like to eat a girl's ass and stretch the chili ring. I wash my cock, ain't no poo in the pussy.
>>
>>30793746

Or you could just not care what people do in their own home.

I am a straight military member and I don't actively support any one rights movement except for gun rights. But I think everyone has perfectly equal rights. If I can buy an AR-15, my battle buddy can fuck some twink in the ass.

I mean, faggots sign my paycheck just like everyone else.
>>
>>30794579
I like the way you think, anon.
>>
>>30794600

I am but a humble servant of the public.

And quite possibly the lowest contributor of fucks as far as politics goes. Leave my constitution alone and you can put a gay flag every 1000 feet in a major city and I won't give a fuck.

It's just some kinky dudes with a piece of cloth.
>>
>>30793084
Will be glad to see the Big E again. I'm happy that there will always be a Enterprise in the USN.

It sucks that all of our carriers are named after Presidents nowadays. I wish we named them after cool shit like back in the day.
>>
File: 1393012138547s.jpg (2KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
1393012138547s.jpg
2KB, 125x77px
>the navy is gay
You're about 300 years late on that
>>
We /pol/ now
>>
>>30791493
>inb4 not naming it USS Harriet Tubman
>dassss raycisss
>>
>>30791493
I'm sure it's not the first time there's been seamen aboard Harvey Milk.
>>
>>30791807
Fuck the Apache. If they didn't want to rounded up and shipped out west they should've stopped raiding homesteads, farms, and towns.
>>
>>30794895

We didn't ship the Apache very far, Apacheria was always in the further regions of the west, that's how come we to encounter them in force later than most of the others.
>>
File: life is a joke.png (374KB, 979x668px) Image search: [Google]
life is a joke.png
374KB, 979x668px
>>30791493
>USS Milk
>>
>>30795346
>implying milk isn't a top-tier beverage
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.