[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your grandfather fought in France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

and got to have the time of his life. Best chicks and best combat locales.

What's the closet you got to that experience? Some ratty military broads at a FOB. Or did you get super desperate and go after all of those overweight Arab/Pashtun chicks?

How does it feel know you grandpap was a superior warrior to you?
>>
There is no war in France
There is no combat in France
>>
>>30790899
But my Grandad fought in the other theater of that war.
>>
>>30790915
Hopefully you don't mean North Africa
>>
My grandfather got kicked out when he had an epileptic seizure

My other grandfather was a heart surgeon
>>
>>30790936
>epileptic seizure
You know that is genetic, right? You have some fucked genes. You didn't burden any kids with that garbage, did you?
>>
>overweigh pashtun chicks
i think they pretty much starving
>>
>>30790928
The Pacific Asian theater.
>>
File: RFN.jpg (236KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
RFN.jpg
236KB, 2160x1920px
my grandfather was busy firing artillery shells at gooks in the pacific. he literally hated celestials till the day he died.
>>
File: tfw nazi.jpg (20KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
tfw nazi.jpg
20KB, 403x403px
>be me
>vidya and cheetos on couch
>grandpa enters and scowls at me
>useless NEET, he says
>when i was your age I went to paris, got drunk at the moulin rouge, and fucked all the dancers
>you're worthless anon
>sadface.jpg
>don't want gramps to hate me so i take action
>fly to paris with a couple of friends
>drunk at moulin rouge
>squeeze a dancer's titty
>bouncersattack.exe
>beat my ass mercilessly
>back home on couch recuperating
>grandpa walks in
>WTF happened to you, anon?
>i took your advice, grampa
>went to paris, got drunk and tried to fuck a dancer got beat by bouncers
>jesus, anon, that's terrible. who did you go with?
>a couple of my friends, gramps. who did you go with?
>gramps smiles and says, "The SS"
>>
File: approved.gif (2MB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
approved.gif
2MB, 540x233px
>>30791523
NICE
>>
>>30791523
>be anon
>post joke told by other people
>get replies
>>
>>30791673
All jokes are told by other people.

It's the nature of jokes.
>>
Was close to a great-uncle who served in WWII and Korea. After he got sick he started talking a bit to me about fighting in Europe. One of the things he mentioned was trading milk for sex with women. Can't remember if he was talking about France or Germany, but the way he talked about it I got the feeling it was not a one time deal. Pretty neat guy. He told me stories he heard as a little boy from great uncles about hiding from local militia during the civil war. Pretty weird talking to someone who talked to someone who was around back then. He died in about 1995.
>>
my grandfather grabbed a draft exclusion by some combination of being a graduate student and getting married.

He is cool in general but definitely not in terms of war stories or gun politics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.