[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

File: 1447995020661.png (211KB, 596x594px) Image search: [Google]
1447995020661.png
211KB, 596x594px
Am I the only one who dislikes the NRA?
>>
>>30789368
I'm the NRA and I'm America's first line of defense.
>>
File: 1312572522860.jpg (10KB, 329x281px) Image search: [Google]
1312572522860.jpg
10KB, 329x281px
>am I the only one who...

No.
>>
File: Clarkson.jpg (38KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
Clarkson.jpg
38KB, 634x354px
Yes, fuck off Pinko.
>>
>>30789368
You and the rest of the gun hating pillow punching mommy babies
>>
excellent job op, hate on americas largest gun rights org, thats a good goy
>>
NRA doesn't seem to be doing much for California.
So yeah, I'm pretty annoyed.
Our best bet is to start an initiative by gathering 3% of the gubernatorial vote as signatures, and then dragging a shitload of gun-unrelated interest groups to split California into 3 or so pieces, all the while hiding the real goal being to split San Francisco from Los Angeles so we can get our guns back.
>>
>>30789368
Whats wrong with the NRA
>>
>>30789485
They don't actually give a fuck about us. It's their corporate backers they support. If say colt could make more money with arbitrary laws mandating what you could own, don't think for a second you wouldn't see colt and the nra preaching how maybe we should give the laws a chance.
>>
>>30789466
No a good goy backs them thinking that they are really there for the little man.
>>
>>30789368
I'll join the NRA the moment they get the machine gun registry reopened and not a moment before.
>>
>>30789532
>corporate backers
ya know thats a deal spread by liberals right
>>
Gun Owners of America is ten times better.
>>
File: cincinnatus.jpg (18KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
cincinnatus.jpg
18KB, 250x351px
>>30789532
>It's their corporate backers they support.

The entire civilian firearms industry's yearly revenue doesn't even come close to the net worth of most senators and the elite.

>Its their corporate backers they support

>Why would people care more about the ones actively supporting them with money than they do complete strangers

>Why don't they just do it for the glory of the constitution and for its own sake and the sake of others

Welcome to the real world, sonny.
>>
>>30789368
No. I'm not really a fan either. I feel like they're politically blind and will always side with the right, the police and gun owners, without discretion to see if they're bad guys or not, or check facts in each individual instance.

Since I'm a going to be a gun owner soon with no plans to be a criminal and gun rights are definitely very much under attack I'm going to be signing up, and while we're at it I'm going to be voting Trump, but the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth because I don't really want to be positioned that far right. It's just where my top priorities have put me.
>>
The NRA supported the automatic weapons ban the tyrant Raegen put into place so they can go duck themselves
>>
>>30789590
No that's reality. No different than big pharma. Tell me if the NRA is really that useful, what have they done to actually fix or prevent, CA, NY, WA from all going lib shit. Answer they haven't.
>>
>>30789605
Uhmm, you realize you just stretched out what I said, then act condescending and smug about it.
>>
I'm happy the NRA exists, but I dislike that they pick and choose what demographic to defend.

They allow California who used to be a Cowboy state get their rights taken away, and are allowing the feds to take away your guns if you are being treated with medicinal marijuana.

Not even a peep from them when called to help mmj patients who risk being disarmed even though their state says it's not illegal.
>>
>>30789477
I think that it's possible to at least split from Los Angeles down by convincing big aerospace companies and other manufacturers that they can get better tax deals, and better deals with the Port of Long Beach by voting to split SoCal, and bring Jefferson on for the ride.
>>
>>30789368
I don't dislike the NRA so much as their practices.

There are plenty of good people in the organization, but the people in charge have been know to advocate "common sense gun laws", throwing the rest of us under the bus.
>>
>>30789368
>Am I the only one who dislikes the NRA?
everyone dislikes them but they are a lesser of 2 evils
>>
>>30789610
I agree. I mean why were they silent on Philandro Castille case? isnt' that a clear violation of the 2nd Amendment?
>>
>>30789532

Shill detected.

>>30789477

Expecting the NRA to come bail you out of hell, nice try, CA was always fucked.
>>
>>30789477
the nra stops gun bans at federal level; 2AF does work at state level
>>
>>30789368
Nope.
>>
>>30789368
They refuse to separate themselves from a certain political party and that turns a lot of folks off, myself included. Civil rights are not a left vs right issue.
>>
Friendly reminder that all organizations that claim to fight for your rights literally don't. They exist and profit due to your contributions. If gun rights got to where we were comfortable with them, they'd lose millions because who joins a guns rights group when gun rights aren't a concern
>>
>>30789368
they're not perfect, but they are the best we got.

so there is no point on turning on each other till after we get that SCOTUS seat and presidency
>>
>>30789814
Yet the democrats refuse to seperate themselves from a certain civil rights issue and that turns a lot of folks off, myself included. Civil rights are not a left vs right issue.
>>
>>30789731
>weak dad detected
>>
>>30789477
This.

NRA left Washington and Oregon hang-dry during the 2014 mid-terms. Barely any presence during that time.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 750x729px
>>30789814
Maybe they'd seperately from it when the democrats decide to stop being gun-grabbing faggots
>>
>>30789746
>being a shill for saying not to sponsor they guys just taking your money
>shill... Don't sponsor...
>shill
Sweet motherfucking Jesus raping niggers is hot as hell in here! Must be all this summer walking around using words they learned on teh interwebz.
Here let me be you:
>god you are such a shill
>like what a cuck
>shill cuck cuck shilly McCucksalot.
>>
>>30789814
it's a 2 party system, can't do anything about it when entire political system is divides into various sects of identity politics.

you vote in 1 party because they support 1 set of I.D. politics, it comes along with all the rest of the baggage.
>>
>>30789851
>>30789868
So two wrongs make a right? Your arguments are weak and I'm not going to endorse a party because of a single issue.
>>
>>30789829
>literally don't

babbies pls go back to skool

And while you're at it do some research on what political presence these "literally don't fight" pro gun groups have, you ignorant swine.
>>
>>30789829
This!
So much this!
And from a fucking tripfag no less!
>>
File: suspect-mn-1.jpg (260KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
suspect-mn-1.jpg
260KB, 640x360px
>>30789739

You mean this guy?
>>
We have this thread every week. Every week I take the bait.

The NRA, at its core, represents the will of its members. Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, the acting President, and the entire political apparatus of the NRA are tools of the board of directors. Members elect the board. Any member in good standing who can vote for the board can run for a seat on the board. If you want to change something, want something changed for you, or want to run for the board, that is on you. Want Hughes repealed? Gotta get a movement started in the organization for it. Want 1968 NFA repealed? Gotta start a movement in the organization for it. Want more outreach? They've been doing this in recent years but still, gotta start a movement for it.

>B-b-but they didn't do anything to oppose laws x,y, and z in my state!

They probably did oppose them. It just wasn't the NRA's job to campaign against them. That is the job of the state level NRA affiliate organizations. NRA works primarily at the federal level and has their hands full there. Will they work at the state level? Yes, they helped with he recall of members of the state legislature in Colorado after sandy vagina.

Don't know your NRA state affiliate? Well, now you do:
http://www.savetheguns.com/state_nra_groups.htm

Join it, you have no excuse.

1/2
>>
>>30789934
2/2

>B-b-but they just represent the manufacturers

Never been true. I have never seen anyone who spouts this nonsense substantiate it in any way. Does the NRA work with manufacturers? Yes, they do, and it is only to the benefit of the NRA's membership. What would they even do that would benefit the manufacturers and not benefit the membership? And looking at the actual lobby for the manufacturers, the NSSF, what do they do that actually harms the average shooter?

>B-b-but they're icky because their membership is largely conservative

Yes, and? That is just a reflection of American gun owners as a whole. The NRA responds to demographic shifts and shifts in its membership. You see this reflected in them bringing Colion Noir and a bunch of other hispeed-lodrag urban oper8ors for NRA news. Once again, the organization is its membership.

>They were opposed to Heller

No, they were weary of writing an amicus brief in support of Heller early on because they were worried that the verdict wouldn't be in favor of gun rights. When it became abundantly clear that this wouldn't be the case, they gave it their full blessing.

>They just care about Fudds/hunting

Then why did they fight so vehemently against the 1994 AWB (even if they made some stupid compromises)? Once again, the demographics are shifting. Younger people who hunt want to use their AR. A lot of people who own guns and are pro 2A don't hunt. The Fudds have their own groups for hunting, and someone in favor of banning anything that isn't made primarily of walnut and steel wouldn't make it in the NRA today.

>I don't like spam mail

You can stop the spam mail any time with a phone call. Besides, the magazines they send you have gotten better these last few years in regards to the content to shilling ratio. Ian even has a column in American Rifleman now where he does a feature gun every month with its history, an exploded diagram, and how to field strip.
>>
>NRA is funded by the gun industry
if they were so well funded why does Wayne La Pierre beg for spare change in my email inbox every morning.

>GOA is better
Come back when GOA credentials instructors and starts taking part in organizing the National Matches.

>I won't support them unless they make machine guns legal
NRA has gotten open and concealed carry legal in some form or another in virtually every state now. They got SCOTUS to incorporate the 2nd against the States.

Now the anti-guns are launching their counter-attack against us, and NRA knows that attacking further right now isn't wise; far more wise to reform the line, hold against the anti-gun assault, and after repulsing the counter-attack, charge once more.

The NRA isn't just a lobbying org either, it was founded as a governing body for the sport of rifle shooting, and was only politicized when the sport itself came under attack. In addition to all the lobbying work it does, it also has a legal mandate to run competitions (including a good portion of the National Matches at Camp Perry), and provide instruction in the use of firearms.

NRA gives a great return on investment, and frankly, I'm astonished how they're able to do it, and I'm thankful for their existence, along with that of the State Associations for what they're doing for this country.
>>
Assault.
Weapons.
Ban.

Never giving those fucks a dollar until they get their heads out of their asses and deal with the real issues like the NFA, draconian states, and import restrictions.
>>
>>30789773
No, the Supremacy clause and the 14th amendment mean that the bill of rights applies to states, as well.
This is the foundation of the argument that California cannot make both open carry and concealed carry illegal at the same time.
Learn your Constitution.
>>
>>30789987
>>30789773
Not only that, there is literally nothing stopping an interest group from doing whatever they want. The NRA can lobby for Californians if they really wanted to.
>>
>>30790003
the NRA isn't a magic boogyman that can just make legislatures do whatever they want. The NRA's only real threat it can give to a lawmaker is "we have this real big constituency of single-issue voters and we'll vote you out if you go against us".

Guess what, that means that the NRA can't do shit, unless the boots on the ground in the State can rally people to the cause enough to be able to make the NRA a kingmaker.

Welcome to being part of a grassroots organization: we're only as strong as the number of bodies we can drag to the voting booth.
>>
This thread is full of people who should turn in their guns

Let me paraphrase what too many of you sound like

>fuck the nra, they didn't stop my local gun issue
What did you do? Oh, nothing.

>Nra are corporate shills
NRA IS SPORTS BASED
NRA-ILA buys votes
BOTH ARE GOOD FOR US.

>better off joining a "literal who" organization
How about joining NRA, GOA, 2ND Amendment Foundation and any state level groups. It's not expensive, and do you really need another molle strap-on?

>I'm mad about shit from before I was born
live in the now.

All day, everyday, this board is full of people bragging about their Scars, snowflake stipled glocks with rmr's, and the extra cash because they are LEGION.

Fuck all of you. You sit at home, take pics of your safe queens and G.I. Joe Cosplay suits, and whine about a 1-2 pieces of junk mail from people that work for our gun rights.

Stop being so fucking millenial about it, send in $35 fucking dollars, and pretend you did something useful today.
>>
>>30789610
I don't understand, Trump is socially left.
>>
>>30790074
Except I did something actually useful today and bought $30 worth of magazines. Keep telling yourself you or your $35 matter.
>>
>>30789934

100% rock solid post

Should cap and save
>>
>>30789477
>NRA doesn't seem to be doing much for California.

Californians don't do much for Californians, help those who help themselves.
>>
>>30789739
>I mean why were they silent on Philandro Castille case?

Because unlike antigunners and BLM retards who take the first chance to dance on the graves of anyone and everyone, they decided to wait until there was an investigation and the truth of what happens comes out. They did the same thing after sandy vagina, they waited a few days, and the MSM buttwankers gave them a tremendous amount of shit for it.
>>
>>30790091
the Dem platform includes a virtual ban on semi-autos (with confiscation) and mag restrictions to 10 rounds. The Donald platform is "I do not want to ban people's toys, even though I don't personally play with those toys". So, you can have "take away the guns" vs "meh". I vote meh.
>>
File: E6nYg2P.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
E6nYg2P.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>30789934
MFW: my local president lives 13min from me.
>>
File: 1458165748281.jpg (10KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
1458165748281.jpg
10KB, 211x212px
>>30789368
Why is it you dont like them?
They are the biggest supporters of the second amendment and pull a lot of influence to protect it.
>>
>>30790100

>did something useful
>got more mags for the happening

Grow up.

Also, $30 in mags?

>not even two glock mags
>not even 1 HK or Sig mag
>maybe an 2 AR mags?
>maybe super tactical 25round 10/22 mag?

ooh, impressive. Welp, enjoy them while you can. Shame you didn't help out when you could have.
>>
>>30790184
That's easily 3 AK or AR mags.
>>
>>30789912
you really think someone with no violent criminal record would commit a robbery with a gun he had a permit to carry?

sounds pretty ridiculous to me.
>>
>>30790074
>spend the $35 and pretend you did something useful
>$35... Pretend
>pretend
Who's the shill now bitch?
>>
>>30790100

Kill yourself.
>>
I hate the NRA because of the politics packaging. That, and the fact that Ted Nugent makes every gun owner look like an inbred psychopath, and the NRA has no problem letting him off the leash because it stirs up the crazies.

We can't retain our rights, if we don't attract the support of gays, women, and minorities, and the NRA can't seem to do that effectively. So instead, they double down on the white-redneck-conservative groups which continue to shrink every year.
>>
>>30790112
fucking this
>>
>>30790362
which is why Colion Noir has his own show right next to Wayne La Pierre on NRATV, right?
>>
File: Crips.jpg (20KB, 639x311px) Image search: [Google]
Crips.jpg
20KB, 639x311px
>>30790236

There's a lot of things normal people consider ridiculous that others think are normal.
>>
>>30790401
>we can't be offensive to minorities, we have a black friend
>>
>>30790362
I'm all for getting support from minorities.
However if getting support from minorities requires stricter gun laws they can all go to hell.
>>
>>30790401
yeah, and his videos take on average 2 years+ to break 2-300k views. I doubt he's all that helpful. He certainly isn't in the news with any consistency, and the few times his name is ever mentioned in the media, doesn't begin to compare to the air-time that Ted Nugent's backwoods blend of retarded-ass nonsense has gotten.

The problem is, when people think NRA, they think of Nugent, and NOT Noir.

That's a problem.
>>
>>30790412

How the fuck would the NRA even be offensive to minorities in the first place?
>>
>>30790362
>We can't retain our rights, if we don't attract the support of gays, women, and minorities, and the NRA can't seem to do that effectively

Maybe, just maybe, these demographics are overwhelmingly anti gun in the first place. And if attracting them means alienating the preexisting base or compromising the core principles it isn't worth it.

>So instead, they double down on the white-redneck-conservative groups which continue to shrink every year.

No, it doesn't "shrink every year". That base has propelled us to getting carry in almost every state and numerous preemption laws and the repeals waiting periods and other such bullshit. To abandon the base would be suicide, and it probably wouldn't even be possible seeing as it is a member run organization.
>>
Which NRA magazine do you guys recommend I get when I join? I can't decide.
>>
>>30789912
Wasn't him. Why do stormfags continue to perpetuate lies regarding the Castile shooting. Next I imagine you're going to tell me he didn't have a CCW.

BTW, you probably wouldn't like it if you were close enough in appearance to an armed robber you had no idea existed and were shot by a jumpy cop for it. Would you be posting from the afterlife telling us it was okay, since you looked like another suspect who nonetheless wasn't you?
>>
>>30790514
Because some idiots think it's a division of the KKK. No I'm not joking.
>>
>>30790600
rifleman
>>
>>30790600

American Rifleman. Ian has a column in it and their historical stuff is great.
>>
File: 1405829438991.jpg (186KB, 766x507px) Image search: [Google]
1405829438991.jpg
186KB, 766x507px
I'd like them if they tried to repeal the NFA and all the import bans over the years.
But you don't see them lobbying to do that do you?
They aren't suing the living dogshit out of lib paradises for violating the rights of our fellow gun owners in california, jew york, or chicago.

Until they actually give a shit about individual rights instead of rights they are paid to give a shit about, I'll not give them one dime.

And for all the "without the NRA we'd have no guns at all" memers, you can fuck right off.
The law enforcement and military have been vehemently against gun grabs since their fucking conception, so good luck enforcing it.
>>
>>30789368
I fucking hate them. They represent way too much if that "muh murican 2nd needs defendens" for me to really get behind them, but when they have the power to keep my guns in my hands and are the only ones left willing to do so, it gets harder and harder to let their way of selling it get in the way of my support
>>
>>30790624
>Because some idiots think it's a division of the KKK. No I'm not joking.

Then that is on those idiots. The NRA shouldn't sacrifice anything or sugar coat their message for the sake of pandering to idiots.
>>
>NRA ONLY WORKS FOR GUN MANUFACTURERS
Beyond simply parroting anti-gun propaganda, consider this: If the NRA didn't care about the individual right to gun ownership, then those gun manufacturers wouldn't earn shit. Guns need to be legal for Americans to own for there to be any sort of market capable of supporting the arms industry.

Ruger, Springfield, etc aren't going to survive off government (police/mil/regulatory agency) contracts alone. They aren't Raytheon, Boeing, or Lockheed. They're gunmakers, small arms being one of the things the military in particular always starts trials but is hesitant to ever buy anything new.

If the NRA didn't care about you, then you, the consumer, wouldn't be able to buy the products of gun companies, thus they'd go out of business. Even if the NRA only cared about corporations, this would require a strong willingness to protect the average American's right to own and buy that product.
>>
>>30790675
>they aren't suing the living dogshit out of lib paradises

Uh, McDonald v. Chicago (which was joined with NRA v. Chicago) was the case that definitively incorporated the 2nd Amendment against the States.
>>
>>30789556
Nothing makes a liberal gun bill shit his pants quicker than the big dick of the NRA.

For that reason alone you should support them.
>>
>>30790675
>LEO
>Against gun grabs
Nah, they just get themselves exempted. Fuck us commoners.
>>
>>30790629
>>30790635
American Rifleman it will be. Thanks guys.
>>
>>30790068
The real power of the NRA is it's massive stash of jew shekels. They can swing elections pretty effectively like that. This election, I've seen more ads endorsed by the NRA than I have any other organization, including candidates.

Just wondering, any other libcucks out here that are members of the NRA?
>>
>>30790074
>"The NRA hasn't repealed the NFA of 1934? What cocksuckers."
>>
>>30791427
>The real power of the NRA is it's massive stash of jew shekels. They can swing elections pretty effectively like that.

No, they fucking don't, and no, they fucking can't.NRA-ILA overall budget isn't that big compared to other lobbying groups. The amount of money from the NRA itself that goes to things like campaign ads isn't that big either. Boots on the ground swing elections, not advertising, which is just meant to get to those few people still on the fence in a given area.
>>
>>30789980
They changed their stance. Fuck off.
>>
>>30789368
Love-hate, I remember The Clinton AWB. I also remember how they compromised with the Clinton admin on import bans. They favored them ffs.
>>
File: tmp_11843-146558690277128789626.jpg (15KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11843-146558690277128789626.jpg
15KB, 403x537px
>>30789889
I just started tripping too. I bought a pass because this place is so entertaining, I figured I could afford 20 dollaridoos to give back
>>
Not as good as the GoA but still worth supporting.
>>
>>30791484
like, seriously... and they only supported the 1994 one because there was another one floating around that didn't have the cut-off date.

Like, NRA basically runs the JV league of service rifle competition.
>>
>>30791484
Are they actively fighting against all three of the aforementioned? No? Well golly gee changing positions sure did a lot to help.
>>
File: welcome_to_4chan.jpg (48KB, 512x427px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_4chan.jpg
48KB, 512x427px
>>30789649

You must be new. Enjoy your stay, you're here forever.
>>
>>30789590
Who do you think you're replying to?
>>
>>30792105
You don't worry about a rhinoplasty when you're body is fighting sepsis. You're hurting the cause with your petulant and shortsighted tantrums.

But they're against any new AWB so cross that one of your list.
>>
File: liberal fascism attack nra HQ.jpg (24KB, 550x289px) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism attack nra HQ.jpg
24KB, 550x289px
Look at their enemies. Listen to how hard they squawk. Hell, that's worth the price of membership right there.
>>
>>30789629
So start you're own organization without ever picking your battles. Just go headlong at every problem and see how that pans out. Sometimes your best option is damage control, like fighting a wildfire
>>
>>30789477
The NRA has been advertising in California and making a push here recently. But you have to remember that there is only so much you can do in this liberal infested shit hole.

Unless you have lived in a state as severely gerrymandered and entirely one-party as California (where the Republicans are mostly RINOs) you really cannot understand how uphill the battle is for gun rights in this state.
>>
>>30789980
You sound like some watered down Boston Irish fuck that's still pissed off at the English
>>
>>30789368
No, but that didn't stop me from joining.
>>
>>30790236
To be fair, nobody is a criminal until they commit a crime.
>>
>>30790476
>the few times his name is ever mentioned in the media, doesn't begin to compare to the air-time that Ted Nugent's backwoods blend of retarded-ass nonsense has gotten.

And that has nothing to do with Ted having been an established name for multiple decades vs a guy that's only been around a few years and only know amongst forearms enthusiasts right? Goddamn anon
>>
>>30789414
>pillow punching

wtf i hate people who hate the NRA now

no one punches my dakis
>>
>>30793170
This
>>
Joined recently. Honestly I'm not even missing the $50 for 2 year membership.

My life really hasn't even changed all that much since (I didn't expect it to)

I dont feel like a corporate slave or anything retarded like that

Best that can happen, my measly $50 and my support may help a a cause I feel strongly about a little bit

The worst case scenario, I'm down $50 I don't even miss

I bet most of these fags just don't have mommy's permission to use the card tbqh
>>
Also, just signed up for that sweepstake

Pretty fucking sick prizes (a whole fucking armory!)

Just hope that's not what all the dues go to. Though I imagine manufacturers would donate
>>
>>30789477
>NRA doesn't seem to be doing much for California.

The NRA has no jurisdiction in Mexico
>>
>>30789934
>>30789952
Thank you, sir.
>>
>>30790412
how the fuck are they offensive to minorities you undermining dipshit?
>>
File: 2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif (417KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif
417KB, 267x199px
>>30789975
>>30789952
>>30789934
>>30790074
>>30790564
>>30790740
>another plebbitor "da NRA sux guis, amiright?" COINTELPRO thread
>gets torn to shreds
>>
>>30789368
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>30793234
4 years? Colion can't get a name out in 4 years? Working with the NRA??

Cmon son. Maybe if he was doing makeup tutorials, would that help him get the views?

The problem here, is that Ted opens his fucking mouth and makes all of us look bad, and does it with the NRA banner in his hands. Colion might help our image, to the 5 people that watch him regularly, but they sure as fuck aren't anti-gunners, because he's not well known outside those circles.
>>
>>30789368
The NRA is kinda shit, but we are better off with a strong NRA than a weak NRA.
>>30789388
>>30789466
>>30789477
>>30789485
>>30789596
>>30789738
>>30789674
The key is to not stop with the NRA. Get you discounted NRA membership and then ignore them, but actually give real amounts of money to the GOA and local groups (MNGOCRA is the bomb in Minnesota).
>>
THE NRA ISN'T PRO GUN ENOUGH
>>
>>30792502
Yeah, no.
>>
>>30796769
Not even that guy, but Jesus, you are a petulant goddamn child. Just joined up. If your gay ass isn't joining, I'll double down on two years for both of us.
>>
paid $500 for a lifetime membership on ez pay because i'm still a cheap bastard at heart
>>
>>30796971
Go for it dipshit.
>>
>>30789814
enjoy 2 party system faggit
>>
>>30793284
you can go through the hoops of being a NRA-certified instructor, also you can do NRA-sanctioned competitions. Join your state association as well, and you can do CMP-sanctioned ones as well.
>>
>>30789814
>Civil rights
You mean the perverse misrepresentation of facts that you buy into because you have a few extra chromosomes?
>>
>tfw became a member after hearing about how evil the NRA and gun lobby are from the DNC
Well worth it just for the smug since of self satisfaction knowing that I contributed to an organization that causes so much liberal butthurt.
The range bag and magazine subscription are cool too, I guess.
>>
File: 1466469264002.jpg (79KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1466469264002.jpg
79KB, 960x717px
I'm a life member who still makes an annual donation for the same reason that I am going to vote trump even thougb I'd rather not vote at all; because I enjoy firearms a very great deal, & I'd like to do what I can to preserve my right to do so. I support with vigor the 2nd Amendment Foundation, & Gun Owners of America as well. It's a "the enemy of my enemy" thing.
>>
>>30790192
>I bought 3 Tapco mags with my weekly allowance of $30 today, aren't you proud /k/?
Consider suicide.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.