[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Century Arms C39 V2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 72L_RI2245-N C39v2.png (26KB, 340x118px) Image search: [Google]
72L_RI2245-N C39v2.png
26KB, 340x118px
I've been watching a bunch of youtube reviews, seems most people like this gun for the price. I'm looking to get either an AK or an AR soon. Was looking at this and the Colt 6920, but I think I'm leaning more towards the AK.

Any good/bad stories about the C39V2?
>>
I was in your spot last year. Couldnt pick which I wanted for my first rifle.

I'd go with the AR. Less recoil, more accurate, and so easy to install aftermarket parts. I'd recommend getting a more mid tier one, like a Daniel Defense v11. Yes it's expensive, but it'll last you many years.
>>
File: HPIM1914.jpg (2MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
HPIM1914.jpg
2MB, 2848x2136px
>>30786483
I own one.My complaints are that the wood is soft as fuck.Some metal mags lock up if you pull towards your self while removing them so its best to knock em out with other mags.I do like the paddle release the triggers are pretty nice.They have hardly any sharp edges which is quite nice.Also they say it can use most akm furniture with out modification that is 100% horse shit.I spent two hours fitting my Romanian laminate set to mine,the only thing i did not have to fit was the dam upper hand guard.Lastly i hate the lack of bayonet lug but that's a personal complaint.Over all id recommend one if you HAVE to have a milled gun or just cant find anything else.There are better guns for less but the c39v2 is a good rifle for the money.
>>
I was also thinking of buying a 10/22 if it matters. 10/22 for cheap target shooting and AK for fun/just to have it.

My fiance liked shooting a 22 cal cowboy looking revolver we rented at the range. Any suggestions for a good one of those? It was a really fun gun.
>>
>>30786518

Better AKs for less money than the c39v2?
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0500.jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0500.jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
>>30786533
Wasrs opaps and npaps.
>>
>>30786533
Considerin they're around 700-800 dollars, you could get a WASR, OPAP, NPAP, or even an AMD-65 for less and of better quality.
>>
>>30786653

I don't know anything about those three you listed. I'll watch a bunch of youtube now. Thanks!
>>
Dont the paps use non standard furniture too?
>>
>>30786653
DDI is in the 800 price range the days of the cheap quality aks are over deal with it
>>
>>30786518
I want to get the C39V2, only because it's the only decent 7.62x39mm round gun I've found in my town (Lubbock, TX) . I was gonna get the one with the Magpul furniture on it tho.
>>
>>30788419
There good rifles but not very good aks,but if you must have it go for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.