[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slungshot thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (131KB, 307x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 307x1023px
Where can I buy one of these things? How can I make one myself? They're very easy to carry and can crack a skull in one swing, it's a great self defense weapon.
>>
>>30785618
primitive technology anon, bump for interest
>>
>>30785618
Looks like you could make one with a fucking drill, two stones, and a few strips of rawhide. If you need more detailed instructions then I hope to see a webm of you smashing your orbital socket in a few weeks.
>>
>>30785618
Jesus fucking christ, you can make one out of a single cord of rope.

t. third world rioteer.

http://www.paracordguild.com/make-paracord-rock-sling/
>>
File: Pana (2).jpg (69KB, 601x528px) Image search: [Google]
Pana (2).jpg
69KB, 601x528px
>>30785734
In the Philippines, this is "essential third world rioteer" sling. Not David & Goliath.
>>
I make a ton of these by putting bolts and washers on the end of strings. They're pretty fun to use. I'm not home but I'll try to get some pictures.
>>
>>30785722
Why would I need two stones? Wouldn't I just need one?
>>
>>30785774
I think it's two of them hanging on the same hook.

>state law specifically bans these things by name

>always wondered what the fuck they were talking about
>>
>>30789675
I always wonder about states that outlaw stupid shit like this by name.

Like I "get" the ban on ninja weapons and switchblades, because that ninja shit was all on TV and movies in the 80s, switchblades in the 50s, etc, so all media-driven fear.

But with something like this that's not a high-profile or gimmicky thing... I wonder if there was an incident, and what it was...
>>
>>30785738
How does that thing work
>>
>>30789757
The darts have little hooks on them to fit in the little metal loop.
Attach dart to loop, use hand to retract dart, release dart in direction of target.
>>
File: image.png (265KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 1125x2001px
>>30789749
I have a feeling there was cause. However it's totally fine to carry or conceal a pistol without permit or cause, but God dam you to hell if you want a lead weight on a string.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.