[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infantry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

What do infantryman think of death? Are you guys afraid to die? Why did you join infantry?
>>
>>30785462
Nigga, who gives a fuck. Nut up you little bitch.
>>
More worried about ied's, and being seriously maimed tb.h.fa.m
>>
>>30785462

I'd say most are so pumped with adrenaline that when they get slotted they didn't even know it happened.
>>
>>30785462
Infantryfag here.

Anyone who joined, and says they aren't interested in killing people, are either idiots or liars.
>>
>>30785462
Being A "Infantry", takes commitment.
Being A "Infantryman", is a devotion.
Either, you're coward or lunatic.
There's thing of being soldier, they're no absolutes in war: You and the Enemy are unknown.
>>
>>30785462
>Something that happens to other people
>Shit, that cunt's shooting at me!
>Kill that dirty motherfucker!
>>
>>30785471
>Hurr durr, manly man.
>>
gonna enlist soon. If I manage to get the ok for front jobs, what would be better? infantry or cavalry?
>>
>>30787665
Well it depends if you're gay or not.

>protip: no US SOF has any cav scouts
>>
>>30787686
I'm a frenchman desu
>>
>>30785479
Still Lots of IED's in Afghanistan?

>>30785655
Why?
>>30787665
Calvary.
>>
File: 1469328017914.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469328017914.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
If you need to ask, your opinion doesn't matter. I could give you a philosophical thesis or a drunken burp or a cliche cultural meme; as long as you're reliable it doesn't matter.

Not that your opinion matters on the line anyway.
>>
joining infantry in jan next year. Wanna see combat and dont wanna be a pog faggot
>>
>>30787706
Sucks to be you, it's peacetime faggot.

If you don't get option 40, just give up.
>>
>>30785462
Everyone's afraid to die on some level, it's instinct. It's letting that fear affect your actions that distinguishes pussies from grown men.
>>
>>30787711
when hillary wins she'l send us back dont worry
>>
a lot of ppl join the military just to get a paycheque

yea, others join cuz they wanna fight bad guys
most people only get truly scared when shit starts hitting the fan. like if youre on a patrol you're usually on edge, but it isnt the same type of fear as when youre under fire and you dont know where it's coming from. inability to react, like being a sitting duck, is what scares yo uthe most.
source: operation enduring fuckdom
>>
>>30787706
>seeing combat
Haha good one m8, I know e5s and e6s with no CIBs.
>>
>>30787711

> implying we won't be going back to war whenever the next president is sworn in
>>
Infantry is all I'd be interested in. But I'm a pussy faggot pacifist, so that's never happening.

The rush of the possibility of being killed everyday is my cup of tea.
>>
>>30787665
do whatever you can to avoid being on the ground

pilots have the best fucking jobs desu. in this era anyway when we arent up against other aircraft.
>>
>>30787727
The thing that has always strikes me when thinking about fighter and bomber drivers is if they go down, be it mechanical or hostile fire, they are always in some deep, deep shit. Use Syria as an example, an F18 or F15 driver ejects and he's landing in or near the folks he's been dropping JDAMS on. Maybe you get lucky and land near friendly/allied forces, maybe you land right in Mohammad Jihadi McDicksuck's back yard.
>>
>>30785462
Is that eotech on backwards?
>>
>>30787726

>The rush of the possibility of being killed everyday is my cup of tea

So go every evening and walk thru the blackest part of your town wearing a KKK robe and shouting "I HATE NIGGERS"

You will possibly be killed, everyday
>>
>>30787817
No, you must have confused them with cops.
>>
>>30787817
No.

That's not some shit brick county cop, that's a dude who uses that rifle for a living.
>>
>>30787726
>I'm a pacifist
>The rush of the possibility of being killed everyday is my cup of tea

I miss being a doritos xtreme 13 year old.
>>
>>30785655
This
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>30785462

Peace sucks a hairy asshole friend, war... War is the motherfucking answer.
>>
It's funny how 99% of infantry join to kill but if you mention that at the recruiting office you get turned away. Society is weird dude
>>
>>30785655
Second this.

Ostensibly, i joined to shoot motherfuckers, and so that someone else who didn't want to wouldn't have to.
>>
File: explain_this_bullshit.jpg (93KB, 324x250px) Image search: [Google]
explain_this_bullshit.jpg
93KB, 324x250px
>>30787849

Congratulations, you've successfully posted the gayest image I have ever seen.

It actually turned me gay just reading it. I'm off to the Turkish baths to get railed by niggers now, and it's your fault, asshole.
>>
>>30785471

Honestly this. If you join you'll learn. Its not a "manly man" thing, its a "I have to endure so much faggotry that I don't give any fucks" type thing.

>>30785479

And this. IEDs kill and injure way more than bullets. I'll take 7.62 to a plate over a toe popper any day.

The real trick here is to just get so angry at everything that you stop thinking about how dangerous your job is.
>>
>>30785462
I only ever thought about it on my last mounted mission before going home. Probably the only time I didn't want to go out. Nobody I knew really gave much of a fuck about getting killed they just didn't want to be wounded. Most common conversations involved smokes, pussy, jerking off, taking a nasty shit, getting fucked with details, and what we were going to do when we got home.
>>
>>30787852
It's about telling the truth at the right time

Recruiter:
>"i want to serve my country"
Osut:
>"rabble rabble make the grass grow"
Inprocessing s1 at your first duty station, and a first sergeant walks in asking "who wants to fucking kill people?":
>"right here 1sg, lets slot floppies"
"Him, i want him. Send him to c co."
>>
Former infantryfag here, they say that if you die in combat then our Lord and Savior Chesty Puller will grant you eternal freedom from the bondage of working parties

So no one in the infantry is really afraid of death, it actually sounds really nice
>>
>>30787665
french here
I'd say infantry, or RIMA.

Cuirassiers are pretty bad as a front job (Leclerc aren't used in Mali, for example). If you're really tough as nail, go in the 2e RH
>>
>>30787791
fly a bird instead

youre basically a glorified bus driver with big fuckin guns on your bus
>>
>>30785462
>What do infantryman think of death?

They think it can't happen to them, like most 85 IQs.

>Are you guys afraid to die? Why did you join infantry?

They join the infantry because they have nothing to live for :^)

Inb4 "muh highest GT muh MOS with most degrees!"

Nobody with a real degree or actual intelligence does that knuckledragging shit.
>>
>>30788040
(You)
>>
>>30788130
Brilliant rebuttal Oppenheimer
>>
>>30788040
Define a real degree and actual intelligence
>>
>>30785471
hah yeah, it's just your life,who cares if it ends in your early 20s yolo lolol
>>
File: 1467610439838.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1467610439838.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>30788286
>>
>>30785462
>Infantry
>thinking
Pick one.
>>
>>30788040
>push button warfare is the only valid way to fight guize

It's like you don't even mission-type orders and 4th generation warfare, pleb.
>>
>>30788286
Ya lollolol just got muh dick shot off by a 12 year old while muh wife's home fucking niggers lollolol so glad I got that $400,000 life insurance for muh wife's son lollolol
>>
>>30787723
I honestly doubt we will...

>>30788412
>shitpost
>>
>>30785462
it can happen to anyone. Nobody is invincible, If you enjoy walking around with that Horrible feeling in your gut thinking "This is where the ied is, this is where i die". or "dont let me catch that bullet"
Just play it day by day until you can go home and never come back
>>
>>30787906
This so much, my country suffered minimal losses in direct contact with the enemy in Afghanistan, yet many more got blown up or maimed by mines and IEDs
>>
File: 94f.png (121KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
121KB, 680x497px
>>30788040
looks like someone's mad because they don't allow autists into active combat roles
>>
>>30788457
>truth is a shitpost

Yep die for your wife's freedoms to cuck you and raise your son as a tranny

Dumb fucking americuck.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.