[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firearms Apparel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (14KB, 224x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 224x215px
What does /k/ think about wearing firearms apparel?
>>
>>30780109

>wearing graphic t-shirts of any kind and not plain color shirts/button up shirts

>being 14 years old

>being a literal walking advertisement
>>
>>30780109
Same as I do about video game shirts.
Your autism is showing.

About the only acceptable logo shirts you can wear without identifying yourself as a sperg is brand names and bands (metalfags and punks mostly need not apply, classic/big names acceptable).

But go ahead and respond to me with stuff like ">caring what other people think" and "it's comfortable so i wear it."
>>
>>30780132
>thinks he is mature

>really is the normie everyone hates
>>
You're asking for trouble. Why dress obviously tactical or advertise that you enjoy/own firearms in a public setting?
>>
>>30780159
A 'normie' irl is just a regular person, it's you who's the awkward idiot in the corner. Congrats
>>
I saw a undercover cop wearing a glock cap in the mall yesterday. Stood out like a sore thumb
>>
>>30780159
>really is the normie I and everyone on 4chan hates and is jealous of for being normal
Fixd.
>>
>>30780154
>I only wear shirts that I can buy at Macys because I'm SUPER mature.
>*rolls eyes*
>My dad wears a shirt with Popeye on it... like... how IMMATURE is that?
>*huff*
>>
They are alright if it is a logo.

Shit that has a bunch of wording on it is absolutely awful and anybody who wears them should be ashamed of themselves.
>COME AN TAKE IT
>"There are many like it but this one is mine" with a picture of an ar15
>Moan Labe
>>
>>30780109
Nothing wrong with a hat or a jacket.

Or anything. Wear what you want.

I got a beretta coat I got for cheap, and I wear my CZ hat everywhere
>>
most of it is really tacky. If there was something that looked decent I'd wear it. If the company name is the only appeal and the graphic looks like crap then the shirt looks like crap.
>>
>>30780109
I like the subtle ones.

Like the bolt carrier or scope outline or the small logo on the corner of the shirt.
>>
>>30780109
most people have no idea what it is
>>
File: file.png (829KB, 1279x903px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
829KB, 1279x903px
>>30780109
Not my cup of tea
but sometimes you will catch me in an EDC flannel pic
usually, I don't sport firearm apparel.

also what >>30780237 said
Whatever works for you man.
>>
>>30780109
I would wear the logo but not the name. I prefer stuff that is low key. There was a rear glock sight shirt and a AK fire selector shirt that was in another thread a few months ago that looked nice.
>>
>>30780109
Wearing any kind of branded clothing makes you look like a tool, whether it is firearms, cars, or designer shit.
>>
>>30782796
I don't get it. Does it have an interior gun pocket or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 555x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 555x545px
I rarely wear my arsenal shirt because of how my regular shirts are much more comfortable and form fitting.
>>
>>30780132
>>30780154
>ITT we identify the euphoric
>>
File: tom hardy.jpg (46KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
tom hardy.jpg
46KB, 564x564px
>>30780109
Very few people can pull it off i.e. if you don't act like a tacticool fag you should be ok
>>
>>30784089
I searched it, it has snaps and a spot to add little weights so you can throw the shirt aside.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 464x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 464x500px
>>30780109
I have the pic related magpul shirt, wear it every so often, most people don't know what magpul is so idgaf really.

I absolutely hate those mall ninjas who wear EOTech hats or noveske shirts, basically anything hardcore "LOOK AT ME I KNOW GUNS". Such as those shirts like pic related, like don't fucking advertise shit that you found funny on Pinterest, you fucking retard.
>>
I ordered a few shirts and a decent Polo from Magpul last month. Very comfortable, very happy.
>>
>>30780132
>not wearing free shirts given to you through sponsorship or going to conventions/events

I can't even remember the last time I bought a shirt.
>>
I won't buy it but if I recieve it for free or as a gift I'll wear it because free shit is free shit.
>>
>>30784867
Best answer.....
I hate logos of any kind but if it is free what ever I'll wear it to the gym or for yard work.
>>
>>30784858
This.
It's amazing how much shit is given away at a big convention.
>>
>>30780109
I don't because it goes against greyman.
>>
They're okay as long as they aren't too loud or garish. Slogans are shit, but that's really an issue with all t-shirts in general.
This recent blanket aversion to t-shirts in all scenarios strikes me as kind of fedora, there's a time and a place for everything.
You don't wear tees and jeans to a wedding, just like you don't wear silk shirt and loafers when doing an oil change.
>>
>>30784858
>I can't even remember the last time I bought a shirt.
fuck, that made me think. I can't remember either.
>>
>>30785127
>This recent blanket aversion to t-shirts in all scenarios strikes me as kind of fedora, there's a time and a place for everything.
the /fa/ germ is spreading. They think it makes them look adult
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 395x290px
>>30785128
>tfw the only shirts I own that I've spent money on I've had since my sophomore year of high school and they're all for bands I don't listen to anymore
>I'm fucking 23
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.