[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ACR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: BACR.jpg (171KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BACR.jpg
171KB, 1600x1200px
Talk me out of buying one. Guy offered to sell one for 1250.
>>
File: 17s-2.jpg (111KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
17s-2.jpg
111KB, 1024x680px
Would you still want to get it if it wasn't at that price?

Don't just spend $1300 because you 'see a good deal' or you'll never be able to afford the $3600 gun you really really want.

But if you wanted an ACR anyways, it would be a good time to get one.
>>
>>30779812
i had pretty much the same deal in front of me a couple months back. i think it's a neat rifle and sometimes i think i should've picked it up
>>
>>30779850
>SCAR
>$3600

And the SCAR alternative to something like an ACR would be the SCAR 16.
>>
File: G1-FN-FAL.jpg (141KB, 1024x296px) Image search: [Google]
G1-FN-FAL.jpg
141KB, 1024x296px
>>30779812

>Give it a good strip and see if you can take it to the range (unless online purchase)

If its in good shape, buy it, sell it, then keep the profits for funfood or put the revenue towards a high-end rifle you really want.

Personally if I had an extra 1400 I'd be getting pic related.

http://www.gunbroker com/item/573064488
>>
Despite all the bullshit they pulled, it's still a really cool looking gun.
>>
>>30780224
But is it any good? Worth the $1250?
I got an acog that's been sitting on a shelf and might put it on this.
>>
>>30780360
I mean, you aren't getting anything much better or worse than your standard, $600 AR.
>>
>>30780360
the ACRs quality is less than a 800 dollar ar-15
ACRs are literally shit rifles, If you are dead set on buying it, I want you to pay attention to every little detail on the gun, then you will understand how shit they really are.
This is the most universally hated firearm I have ever seen.
Your acog would be better sitting on a del ton or IO AK
Stay far away, very far away
>>
>>30780390
It's not as bad as an IO AK after they fixed the shit from the recall. It functions OK it's just heavier than an AR-15 and disappointing since they never came out with the caliber conversation kits that were originally promised
>>
>>30779812
I don't hate the ACR but it's a forced meme with a barrel gimmick that don't do anything special enough to stand out.

Also the last price quote I saw for new ACR barrel was as much as a new AR upper.
>>
Ignore the trolls. Rifle is fine, go read reviews. Don't trust /k/ for anything. pretty sure it was rifle if the year when it came out as well, if that award means anything to you
>>
>>30779812
Im assumig pic related

You're paying $1250 for a heavier ar15 with a fde finish, a polymer foreend and a nicer stock

Fucking dont
>>
>>30779812

You're getting ripped off.
>>
So it's just a meme, then?
>>
>>30779885
Which wouldn't be worth the price over a nice AR. The 17 is a different story but the 16 may as well not even exist.
>>
>>30779812
If you've got the money and really want it, go for it. Just understand what you are in for. At the very least you'll probably be able to sell it for a profit later as they become increasingly rarer.
>>
>>30779812

ACR is not a very good rifle.
>>
>>30779812
I though that was an xm8 at first glance. I was just about to call you a retard for not hopping on that shit.
>>
People actually pay more than $1,000 for an incomplete platform from Bushmaster?

Where are the conversion kits?
>>
>>30779850
I think this is good advice. Ive fallen into impulse buying, but really think about if you want it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.