[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this real? Given enough arrows, can bows beat helis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: heli.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heli.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is this real?

Given enough arrows, can bows beat helis?
>>
>>30775527
I mean if you have enough of something you can beat anything
>>
>>30775527
No.
>>
The arrows could damage the blades since the blades spin so fast. No way in hell they'd pierce the side or make the helicopter blow up mid air
>>
File: delicious.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
That was fucking retarded! What are the writers, 12?
>>
>>30775574
>>30775527
Yall Niggas are posting in a b8 thread. This is basically Japan becomes Imperial 2.0 with demon weapons. The helicopter pilots are nothing more han vampire scum. Them Arrows are not as strong as the actual projectiles used in real demon weapons but they're copies. Hence fantasy bullshit with more strength in cursed weapons
>>
>>30775527
>is this real?
>obvious animu
>arrows that penetrate entirely through Apaches
>is this real?

This is why I come to /k/.
>>
It's retarded weeabo fantasy shit. In real life the Apache's would stay well beyond the range of those bows and pepper the archers with 30mm and Hellfires. Also
>arrows
>passing clean through any helo ever
>>
>>30775527
>Given enough arrows
yes, at a certain point nuclear fusion will happen and probably destroy all helicopters around.
>>
>>30775565
>The arrows could damage the blades since the blades spin so fast.
No, like you mentioned
>the blades since the blades spin so fast.
This would knock the arrows sideways resulting in them being cut into pieces by the heavier helicopter blade. Also the material is made out of layers of composites and an arrow<bullet so it would just glance of it anyway.
>>
>>30775592
But anon they're not human arrows, they're DEMON arrows. This is basically a whole new different metal and enhancement of weapons through /x/ tier bullshit making tbe user a superhuman through a controlled environment via demon studies
>>
>>30775565

The blades are made of an extremely tough titanium alloy, helicopters frequently hacked fully grown trees by accident in tight landing spots as far back as vietnam, sustaining negligible damage. The arrows carry almost no mass to hurt to blades.

It would be literally just a more annoying, loud rain.
>>
I always forget to upgrade one unit in Civ V.

I suppose a million archers could probably down one by dint of getting one sucked into the engines, or something, but otherwise, the chances of downing anything in reality are pretty slim - certainly not downing in a hoary fireball. It might puncture the skin and cause a minor leak or the likes, and down it for a whie once back at base for a repair.
>>
ITT: Normal Arrows
Lads, lads, lads. Let me give you the actual variables since this is a bunch of /x/ tier spiritual enhancement.
http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Gear
>>
>>30775604
And that's only if a the helo pilot is retarded enough to fly within range of them
>>
>>30775603
Which helicopter blades are you talking about?
>>
>>30775612

No one cares

The arrows would still do negligible damage by piercing rather than fragmenting like a cannon shell or missile.
>>
>>30775618

Any helicopters', huey blades were made of titanium, apache's are titanium with a carbon composite
>>
>>30775565
>The arrows could damage the blades
Under no circumstances an arrow can damage a blade.
>>
>>30775527

Even if the arrows were made of DU this is still bullshit.
>>
>>30775621
Only if they're human arrows :^ Human metals and such are weaker compared to that of cursed weapon as in the show. In a realistic scenario, there's no such thing as cursed weapons, hence those arrows would bounce of or nick, but this is a fucking anime we're talking about with voodoo magic and /x/ tier fantasy, so trying to make sense of it is moot.
>>
>>30775537
No amount of anything can beat stick
>>
>>30775527
you could propably shoot enough arrows in the air for it to form a celestial body, but it won't be far enough to orbit so it'd just fall down and crush the apaches and cause earth to become a bigger planet with an arrow biome
>>
>>30775612
>have super-special weeb bullshit materials
>use them to make arrows and swords
>modern setting

Just further proof that weeb shit is retarded.
>>
>>30775527
>Given enough arrows, can bows beat helis?
Only if an arrow somehow gets into an engine intake or something fucked up and improbable like that.

I guess you could have the arrow equivalent of bird strike.
>>
>yfw prop wash knocks all the arrows away before they reach the helos
>>
>>30775672
Fire beats stick
>>
>>30775527
nigger they weren't regular arrows, watch the gdamn show. obviously in a fantasy world with vampires and super meme weapons. those weapons that were used were powered by magical demon jizz and shit. not kidding.
>>
>>30775814
>Stick
[BTFO] | NOTBTFO
>>
>>30775565
Apache blades are supposed to be able to take 23mm rounds and stay functional. Arrows aren't going to do shit.
>>
>>30775574
Worse propaganda-tier than GATE.

12 at the most.
>>
File: nyet.png (336KB, 567x266px) Image search: [Google]
nyet.png
336KB, 567x266px
Hey look this thread again.
>>
ask a Vietnam veteran. i heard one talk about a crossbow shooting down a Huey
>>
>>30777409
Except GATE is pretty entertaining propaganda
>>
>>30775603
it might scratch the paint tho
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.