[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 35

File: 80382a.jpg (670KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
80382a.jpg
670KB, 1600x1200px
Which firearms' owners can /k/ not take seriously?
>>
>>30774928
AR-15 and Glock brand Glock owners. Don't get me wrong I love the AR-15 and Glock but holy shit some people... Especially the preppers / tacticunts.
>>
>>30774928
>the ones that pretend they own guns so they can shitpost
>the ones who give a fuck what anyone else does
>>
>>30774964

OP here
Well, personally I don't judge people by what they take to the range, everyone has their own preference.

I'm simply curious which weapons are considered meme guns by the /k/ommunity.
>>
File: american-derringer2.jpg (45KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
american-derringer2.jpg
45KB, 500x377px
>>30774928

These are cool. But when someone says it's their carry, I don't think they have a good grasp on what violent encounters are like.
>>
hi-meme and gun owners.

> I put over 200 rounds through mine before it blew up

> I only lost two fingers

> it's a cheap quality gun
>>
>>30775016
I saw a black guy running from the cops toss one into the bushes. Tried to tell the cop but he told me to STFU and get back.

So now its in my glove box, could use it as a throw down.
>>
>>30775028
also get yourself a nice felony for having a stolen gun
>>
>>30775016
No shit. What do they plan to do if they miss?
>>
>>30775016
That's why you strap as many derrinfers to yourself as possible
>>
>>30775016
I always looked at these as a backup for a sidearm.

To run a Derringer, is to have another last ditch when your first last ditch is not usable. Something I'd run in an ankle holster under my jeans, or an inside jacket pocket while shoulder or hip carrying a medium or full size pistol in 9mm or .45. I quite like the concept of that really, but to be the only thing you carry seems pretty foolhardy.

But even with that being said, I'd still rather run a .25 or .32 semi-auto on my ankle than having just one or two shots in a break action pistol.

And even with that being said, something is always better than nothing.
>>
>>30775034
>stolen
He threw it away. Finders keepers.
>>
>>30774959
I run an AR-15 but she's as basic as can be.

I'm not the best shot in the world, let alone a firearms expert, but dressing up your rifle and adding things that it truly doesn't need will never make a shooter competent.

Glocks are good guns. But there is better, and there always has been better.
>>
>>30775034
Felony shmelany my mother's name is melanie idk what this bullshit is you tryna fuckin sell me
>>
>>30775096
I thought your mom's name was Debbie.
>>
>>30775111
Trips don't lie
>>
>>30775075
>He threw it away. Finders keepers.
If he got away and he actually owned it, then he reported it stolen. If he never owned it, it was actually stolen.

Either way, you're in possession of stolen property and get reamed by cops while they try and work out how and when you stole it. They might be able to make a case that sticks somehow, ambiguous evidence will look more solid when you're in the cross hairs with a stolen gun.
>>
>>30775172
>then he reported it stolen
Haha.
No.
>>
>>30774959
Yeah, the people who own the two most common and widely proliferated guns in the world are total flakes.
>>
>>30775172
how does it feel to live in a safespace?
>>
>>30775016
>>30775072
My instructor actually did carry a Derringer as a backup on his inside left ankle. But never as his primary carry.
>>
Muh history surplus gun owners

Most don't even use their guns, and they are literally cucking themselves since there are now guns in that price range that are superior in every way. On /k/ they are the most obnoxious user group by far since they can't control their autism and completely lose it whenever they get called out on it.
>>
>>30775072
>backup for a sidearm
>another last ditch when your first last ditch is not usable
>ankle holster under my jeans
>inside jacket pocket while shoulder or hip carrying a medium or full size pistol

While this is /k/ as fugg, I seriously hope this is bait. Who do you think you are, Leslie Nielsen in a Michael Bay movie?

>not carrying 4 deagle brand deagles with you "just in case" 3 of your "LAST ditch" deagles jam, and a last ditch pocket knife to backup your last ditch ankle holster fighting knife which is a backup to your shoulder carried last ditch machete

>attacker charges you, you have 1.07 seconds to draw your weapon and fire if you're lucky
>you actually manage to draw and pull the trigger in time
>*JAM*
>"Ah-ha! Luckily, a euphoric gentleman like me is always prepared for situations just like this! Witness me bow down and roll my jeans up to reach for my last last ditch backup backup derringer in my ankle holster!"
>>
>>30775034
not to mention it could be a murder weapon
>>
>>30775042
Those are mainly meant to be pressed into someones fat rolls and then fired.
Truly a weapon meant for burger-to-burger combat.
>>
>>30774928
>the ones that are retarded
>>
>>30775457
that Derringer guy was clearly ahead of it's times
>>
>>30775017
>hi-points explode
Hello redit.
>>
>>30775172
>chased down by a cop
>reported it stolen
What is the 5th amendment?
>>
>>30775172
Don't worry about that gun. The only way you'd ever get the gun checked by the police would be if you committed a crime with it, or you reported it yourself, otherwise it'll never get run
>>
>>30774928
Anything that is made of more plastic than metal.
>>
>>30775398
I want to carry:
>S&W 5906 (magazine disconnect removed), 17+1rds of 9mm Luger (Powerball or similar hollapoints to prevent clogging), three spare mags, IWB
>Colt Trooper, 6rds of .357 Magnum (Buffalo Bore Hardcast), 4" barrel, two speedloaders, shoulder holster
>Beretta 84, 13+1rds of .380ACP (Lehigh Defense Extreme Penetrators), fit with a laser, carried under the other shoulder and with two spare mags
>Bowie knife in boot holster
>Flaregun in other boot holster (for signaling for help)
>leather jacket with sown in kevlar and stabproof materials, basically most resilient soft armor

Yes, I want the jury to think I'm crazy.
>>
>>30774928
>Off topic question incoming

Isn't that a revolver reskin for TF2?
>>
"My ar-15 is better than your *completely diffrent gun, in diffrent classification"

Had a guy once says he could probably shoot 1 MOA better than my remington.

My father never gets off his high horse about his ar-15. Brags about how obselete my mauser and nagant are, cuz he can have extendoclips and bump fire. (To be fair i can bumpfire my nagant, but only once)
>>
>Over tacticool people
>Wanna be military fags, who have never enlisted
>mall ninjas
>>
Anyone who says that they "run" a gun. Even better when they "run" a "platform"
>>
>>30777165
So cops?
>>
>>30777794
I don't get why that bothers some people.
>>
>>30777165
>>Over tacticool people

My cousin is this way 100%.

>bought some taurus 1911 with a rail on it and now thinks any 1911 without a rail is inferior
>unable to appreciate the beauty of wood and steel, thinks all wood grips and wood furniture are shit (even on AK's)
>all guns must be black and have 50 attachments on them like they are in the video games
>his AR looks like it's on life support with all the useless shit hanging off it
>hates all revolvers (even those with rails)
>hates all "old guns"
>complains about his neck when he has to shoot a rifle that only has iron sights

Played way too much COD I think.
>>
>>30777058
>your honor, the defendant carried this equipment all day every day. The man is clearly paranoid.
>>
>>30774928
Mosin fags.
Seriously, stop jerking your dick over a farmers rifle.
>>
>>30777898
>>his AR looks like it's on life support with all the useless shit hanging off it
Ouch. I'm a firm believer that learning to shoot should be done with iron sights, only moving on after being able to consistently (25 times out of 30 in one go) hit a torso-sized target from 50 meters standing. And that you should be comfortable lugging your gun around for a day should you need to. Tacticool and range queens annoy the fuck outta me.
>>
People who feel the need to buy pink guns because they're a woman or tranny.

Even if its $200 more, they will still hop on it.
>>
>>30777970
>Ouch. I'm a firm believer that learning to shoot should be done with iron sights, only moving on after being able to consistently (25 times out of 30 in one go) hit a torso-sized target from 50 meters standing. And that you should be comfortable lugging your gun around for a day should you need to. Tacticool and range queens annoy the fuck outta me.

Yeah he also prefers to fire the rifle prone with a gun-bag as a rest, looking through his eotech red dot and shooting at a 2x2 foot target at 25 yards.

After hitting about 100 bullseyes in a row he packs up and leaves. That shit has got to be more boring than church.

Standing up, whether it be a pistol or a rifle, he's all over the place.
>>
>>30775016
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>30777843
Because it's pretentious buzzword tacticool shit
>>
>>30777898
Your cousin likely posts on arfcom
>>
>>30778090
I'm indifferent to 'run' but I don't see why 'platform' has to be a bad word, like the AR can be argued to be a platform, with it's industry standards and versatility in how you can build it.

It's not something I would use in everyday speech though.
>>
>>30777925
I think the problem is poorfags who try to delude themselves into thinking it's something it's not.

A 91/30 isn't a terrible rifle for below $200, if you're willing to do a bit of your own work on the thing to make it run smoothly, but it's also nothing amazing and is outclassed severely by a lot of guns just for jut $100 more.

Fun to shoot though and ammo is cheap.
>>
File: 1314117309099.jpg (80KB, 800x289px) Image search: [Google]
1314117309099.jpg
80KB, 800x289px
>there are people who actually carry an 1895 Nagant revolver
>>
>>30777925
What if I am a farmer?

Mosins are cheap, they work, and just take a bit of cleaning to run smoothly.
>>
>>30777898

>1911
>with rails

I bet he likes his Rolls Royce's with fucking spoilers and felt interiors
>>
File: angrydoge.gif (25KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
angrydoge.gif
25KB, 189x200px
>>30778027
You're shitting me, right? I shot a friend-of-a-friend's AR with red dot at the same thing for the very first time I'd shot any firearms. There was one round in the magazine off bullseye, the rest I hit. He's literally gotten no better than the first day he shot that thing, I'm sure.

>inb4 quit bragging faggot, that's nothing special
Exactly.
>>
>>30778218
nah nah, he wants his Rolls to have carbon fiber interior, stance, and a huge drift wang. Also huge metallic flakes in the paint and neon underglow.
>>
>>30778246
>He's literally gotten no better than the first day he shot that thing, I'm sure.

Oh i guarantee that. I'm not even sure he fired the gun once before he put that red dot on it.
>>
>>30778218
>>30778264

Epecially considering the guy owns a fucking brazillian 1911.

I'm not gonna pretend the taurus 1911s have the same build quality issues as their other guns, because they are actually pretty reliable. But to say that any 1911 without a rail is inferior to a taurus...anything...is fuckin insane.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (46KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
46KB, 610x335px
>>30778138
kek i think he does actually.
>>
This certainly doesn't apply to ALL nugget/svt40/sks/ak owners, but I think slavboos should be gassed. Those faggots who load up with all their authentic tactical soviet-era gear that they bought on amazon, and then just plop their fat asses down at the range to spray surplus bullets at a piece of paper 50 yards away. Fucking transethnic memelords thinking that they're red-blooded Russians just because they can drink cheap vodka and shriek SOOKA BLIYAT.
>>
File: MPA 9mm.jpg (447KB, 1280x1859px) Image search: [Google]
MPA 9mm.jpg
447KB, 1280x1859px
>>30777973
Fact: women like flashy and gaudy guns more than pink guns, your average lady is much more likely to pick a nickel plated 1911 than a pink snub

Which isn't to say there aren't women who like pink guns. Hell, I'm a straight dude and I'd like a pink gun of some sort just because it'd be funny and it'd be a conversation starter at a range, like I have the most tacticooled 590A1 on the bench, and then I pull out a hot-pink MPA9 Mini from a bag
>>
File: 1466225225368.jpg (172KB, 1518x828px) Image search: [Google]
1466225225368.jpg
172KB, 1518x828px
>>30775330
>>
>>30778419
Is this true?
>>
>>30775016
The biggest problem with derringers now days is the way they're designed, in particular how they've strayed from the original intent which was to have as backup gun as small as possible. Now days however the new designs come from stoppingpower fags who think 2 rounds of 45 is better than 7 rounds of .380. I have no doubt that a modern derringer in .25/.32/.380 (whatever is enough to squeeze out the minimum acceptable penetration) that took advantage of modern materials to make it light/small enough that you could concealed carry it naked by squeezing it between your ass cheeks would sell and that people would actually consider them as a backup.
>>
>>30775016
I have one in 357SIG.
Most of the time, it is all I carry.

I also live in a gated community, work from home, and have a small arsenal in the safe. So, pretty much this is just so I'm never caught unarmed between my desk and the fridge.
>>
>>30775214
>IS DIS THE PO-LICE
>yes! what's the nature of your call?
>I WAS A KINGZ AND SHOOTIN AT SOME PIGS WHEN I TOSSED MY GLOCK .40CAL PROWLM SOLVEA IN THE BUSHES
>so you're turning yourself in?
>WHAT? SHIT NAW SUCKA IS YOU STUPID?
>then why are you calling?
>WELL AFTER I GOT AWAY FORM THE PIGS, I WENT BACK TO THE BUSHES WHERE I TOSSED MY PEICE AND I WERNT THERE NO MO
>so you want to report that the gun you used in commission of a crime was stolen from where you deposited while fleeing and resisting arrest?
>YAH SON, HOWS I DO THAT?
>just come down to the police station and fill out this form.
Tyron was arrested later that day and still rots in prison even now.
>>
>>30777898
moar tacticool cousin stories please
>>
>>30778843

Kek'd
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 388x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 388x480px
>>30777973
You rang?
>only got because it was the cheapest there
>also for some laughs
>>
>>30774928
All of them.
>>
>>30779330

I'm not sure what these have to do with him being tacticool, but here's some other stuff i think is funny about him

>drinks only mountain dew (not kidding)
>always loves movie remakes way more than the originals. Always.
>plays popular FPS games and camps with the most OP setup available because 'that's how the game was meant to be played.' Obsessed with K/D ratios
>has 20 black knives that have never been used outside of cutting loose sheets of notebook paper in his living room
>is obsessed with lumens and tactical flashlights in general
>loves five finger death punch
>when riding in the car he sits with his seat all the way back and his knees spread out as far as possible, so that my hand awkwardly hits his knee when i shift into 5th gear
>continues to sit like this no matter how many times people tell him to close his goddamn legs because 'that's the only way he's comfortable'.
>owns a lizard
>votes democrat because of social issues and refuses to believe that the government would ever try to disarm him
>only eats meat, cheese, and bread
>has a tribal skull tattoo
>can't poop anywhere but his own toilet

Good guy, but he fuckin kills me sometimes with his shit.
>>
File: 1467212429844.jpg (82KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467212429844.jpg
82KB, 818x960px
>>30777898
is this your cousin?
>>
>>30779554

If you replaced glock with an HK or railed 1911 then yep that is him to a T.

For some unexplained reason, he passionately hates glocks but thinks HK is the GOAT. I'm not sure how someone can have that opinion at all. They're both obviously fantastic guns.
>>
>>30779525
does he trip on /k/?

Because you pretty much just described most of the trips on /k/
>>
>>30779604

I sure hope not considering i just roasted the fuck out of him in this thread.

He'd probably just call me a hipster faggot or something like that and then all would be well again.

But to my knowledge, he is no /k/ommando.
>>
>>30779604

I'm relatively new to 4chan, what are trips/tripfags?
>>
>>30779577
Perhaps the only Glocks he's handled had a NY trigger? That would put anyone off Glock forever.
>>
>>30779624
See that number above this sentence, that's (you). Trips are when someone has 3 of the same number in a row,
>>
>>30778464
It's not bait. Most people on /k/ genuinely have a low opinion of surplus owners.

If they want to be respected, they need to clean up their act. Until then they will get what they deserve.
>>
>>30779659
>NY trigger

I didn't know what that was and i just looked it up and holy shit that's ridiculous and hilarious. How little faith must you have in your officers if you need to double the trigger pull weight so they dont shoot their feet off. Either that or just shit training.
>>
>>30774928
Anyone who uses 10mm.

Nothing against it as a cartridge, but I'm pretty sure they just won't sell it to you unless you prove you're an insufferable douchbag first.
>>
>>30779659

Some people post with a name instead of "anonymous" by filling in the "name" section when posting.

At least i think that's how they do it. I've never tried.

If it says butthole instead of anonymous above my post then that's how you do it.
>>
>>30779673

Thank you, my friend.
>>
>>30779659
tripfags are people who have a name other than "Anonymous"
>>
>>30777898
>life support rifle

I'll call this joke the AKek-12. Please make this a thing.
>>
>>30779707
Meant for

>>30779624
>>
File: extendo beltazines.jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
extendo beltazines.jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
>>30779525
This sounds like the literal opposite of a good guy. This sounds like an intolerable man baby.

Take the family goggles off.

>tfw your based cousin calls you to brag about his second M1 garand purchase
>tfw you then spend an hour talking about powder burn rates
>>
>>30779624
Lurk more faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>30774959
"ARs and Glocks are way below my self righteous originality scale. Instead I like larping about Rhodesia and fondling my wood furniture FAL that's older than my mom's cunt while getting my ass stuffed by my Argentinian boyfriend Javier
>>
>>30777925
>implying something something farmer
I once read about this Finnish farmer you know.
>>
>>30779525
Damn.
Sounds like he went full retard mall ninja.
>>
>>30779624
Trips are like registered users. What it means is that there's a special code you enter when you post, that makes a different code appear next to your name. Only you know the password that creates that special code. If someone else tries to use your username, people will see that they didn't enter the right code when compared to one of your legitimate posts, and will know they're a fake.

In theory, this is good because it makes sure that people can't impersonate those who are relevant to a thread, for example if an OP is telling a story, he uses a tripcode so people won't be able to make fake updates.

In reality though, they're mostly used by people with over-inflated egos who can't bear the thought that any of their incredibly insightful and clever posts wouldn't be credited to their name.

>>30779673
Is talking about gets, which is something different.
>>
>>30779750

Haha he's a caring, generous dude and he can be very funny at times.

But as for him being a man baby you are 100% correct. He's like 26 too so he can't even fall back on just being young. Kid slays me with this shit man.
>>
File: 1452246719819.jpg (49KB, 559x469px) Image search: [Google]
1452246719819.jpg
49KB, 559x469px
>>30779707
>>30779721
>>30779780
Don't spoon feed him you faggots, tell him to lurk more and find the answers himself. You are part of the cancer that's killing 4chan.
>>
>>30777925
ITS A MILITARY STYLE SALT WEAPON

A SALT WEAPON
>>
>>30779780

That's a really nice and understandable explanation, thank you.

Also, I've learned what gets is. My first comment was a quad 0.
>>
>>30779797
This. Lurking for a single day would have answered that question.
>>
>>30774928
Anyone who memes that 9mm or 5.56 are useless compared to whatever they've decided is the best.
>>
>>30779846
Anyone who memes any cartridge is useless.

Even the objectively outdated, rather silly to begin with cartridges (30 Sherwood, 44 American, 11 Gauge, 22 High Power) can still be used, and they can still be fun.
>>
>>30779694
It's actually becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>Cops shoot poorly because bullshit NY trigger
>Well I guess we really need those super heavy triggers
>>
>>30777925
>and is outclassed severely by a lot of guns just for jut $100 more.
Hopefully you aren't talking about the Ruger American/Savage Axis. Those don't come with sights and require you to spend more for a decent scope that isn't shit so you can actually aim the rifle. One of those rifles in .223/.308 (so you can get inexpensive ammo) + a decent non shit scope + mounting hardware for said scope is going to set you back about $400 or more.
>>
File: cartridge-comparison1.jpg (563KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
cartridge-comparison1.jpg
563KB, 1200x745px
>>30779903
Yeah i think anyone who starts a thread claming ______is an irrelevant caliber should be dragged out into the street and shot in the hand with said caliber.
>>
>>30780490
Well said, butthole.
>>
>>30780508
i've been posing in this thread as butthole for longer than i thought. my first day as a namefag and i'm already fucking retarded
>>
File: franticclickingnoises.jpg (23KB, 424x317px) Image search: [Google]
franticclickingnoises.jpg
23KB, 424x317px
>>30780490
Imagine the immediate increase in board quality.
>>
>>30780534
That and the ________ pistol is the best gun ever made prove me wrong threads.

Those are pure fanboy/troll cancer.
>>
>>30779700
Awwwww...
I want to buy a 10mm, but am afraid to tell my friends for exactly this reason.
I was just really impressed with the ballistics data! I don't want to be an insufferable douche!
>>
>>30780659

(Insert any design of gun here) is overrated/outdated/pointless (Ignoring the fact it functions well/has been used successfully for over a hundred years/fits others well) can also go into the shooting pile.
>>
File: IMAG0308.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0308.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
>>30780670

I bought my G29 because it's fucking absurd and should not exist.

Plus it's a nice woods gun loaded with big boy 10mm hot loads.

It's a real hoot to shoot.
>>
>>30779694
It's funny when you realize it has a dramatic impact on NYPD marksmanship and that they've injured bystanders because of this.

It's not like you can't overcome a bullshit trigger with enough training though, so that says even more about New York's finest than anything.
>>
>>30779761
the mindset you described is why i don't come here often.
>>
>>30780834
>It's not like you can't overcome a bullshit trigger with enough training though, so that says even more about New York's finest than anything.

Seriously. Or just give them a regular fucking glock and tell them to git gud. If glocks were some super nuanced, hard to shoot novelty gun then they probably wouldn't be the most popular pistol in America now would they. They're definitely easier to shoot accurately than most revolvers in DA.
>>
>>30778398
I bought a SKS as a first rifle for its afordabillity after trying numerous friends rifles. Its probably the scent of cosmoline, but after i bought it, i've had this compulsion to buy a gorka mountain suit, an ak, and copious amounts of surplus 7.62x39. I never thought myself a slavaboo, and i've always prefered older german arms, but i think the cosmoline changes brain chemistry to make you into a psuedo soviet through prolonged exposure.
>>
>>30774928
The ones that are preparing for the zombie apocalypse, ironically or unironically. By ironically I mean the ones that use the word "zombie" in lieu of civil-unrest, chimp-out, happening..etc.

The unironic zombie preppers are equally as bad since everything they have must either be neon green or have huge biohazard symbols on them. I can't go on armslist without finding a dozen of these fucktards.
>>
>>30780956
>I bought a SKS as a first rifle for its afordabillity
Maplefags get a free pass for this reason alone. And if your compulsion to buy a gorka mountain suit stems from practical reasons (going innawoods a lot, for example) then I don't hold it against you.
>>
>>30779700
You're just upset that your girly wrists can't handle the greatest cartridge invented in the last 40 years.
>>
>>30780529
>namefag
>retarded
And you've already figured it out.
>>
>>30781389
Butthole nominated for best namefag of the year, as he is actually self aware.
>>
>>30781389
>>30781418

I came out of my recent retirement (38 minutes ago) just to tell you two guys that i love and appreciate you.

Butthole, out.
>>
>>30781418
I second this. As long as he performs the greatest service a namefag can preform, and turns off the name.
>>
>>30781443
The brightest flames burn the fastest
Godspeed butthole
>>
>>30781031
God I hate zombieguns so much

>neon green grips or paint
>off color red fake blood splatter
>biohazard symbols and bright yellow text
>retarded misuse of bayonets; knife bayonets on pistols, six jagged bayonets on a shotgun (the worst possible melee weapon imaginable against something which doesn't react to pain or bleeds out and can lethally infect you with bites)
>battery powered railmounted mini chainsaws
>did I mention the fucking hideous neon green paint
>drum mags (usually shitty ones) and slidefire stocks just because
>barrel extensions and large muzzle devices on what's supposed to be a compact weapon (even funnier when this is longer than the dumbass knife bayonet on a pistol)
>>
File: 220px-RansomPoster.jpg (17KB, 220x301px) Image search: [Google]
220px-RansomPoster.jpg
17KB, 220x301px
>>30781639
>zombieguns

now that i'm sitting here thinking about it, zombieguns are the ultimate memegun.
>>
>>30780490
>shot in the hand with said caliber.

I admire your restraint.
>>
>>30778182
Is that suppressor body aluminum?

Silly slavshits.
>>
>>30778182
>end-cap doesn't screw down into the tube to press against the baffle stack

this has to be babby's first silencer
>>
File: 1449250367036.jpg (127KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
1449250367036.jpg
127KB, 400x545px
>>30778419
i want a titty pink s&w 500
>hey bitch yo a pussy
>the fuck did you say
>i said you a pussy ass bitch with your pink bitch shirt
pull out pink 500 nuffin toaster
>who is the pussy now
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x361px
>>30781639
You forgot
>gun is budget/entry-level model
>No original furniture (replaced w/ tapco)
>single point sling or none at all
>Walmart tier red dot/lights/lasers
>No BUIS
>as many rails as possible
>AL listing "$800 custom zombie maverick 88"
>seller says its absolutely reliable
>seller also says <100 rounds fired.
>accepts trades but only guns that cost $1k more
>seller reposts indefinitely at same price
>"this all cost me $950, $800 is a steal!"
>>
File: Survival-open[1].png (250KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Survival-open[1].png
250KB, 900x450px
Easily the worst take down 22

I'd rather have a pellet gun
>>
Anybody that buys .22 for serious stuff, and/or thinks that .22 is a viable cartridge against anything other than cans and squirrel
>>
>>30783131

Please see this immediately. >>30779903
>>
>>30779525
You may need to euthanize him for the good of the species.
>>
>>30783331
It's never too late for an abortion anon.
>>
>>30782902
It's not really a plinking gun, man. It's a survival rifle, it's more meant as a last-resort emergency option that can be stashed in a boat or a trailer or something.
>>
>>30783131
I've shot dogs (pest wild dogs, not your cuddly pet) with .22lr. It worked just fine. I would guess that it would extend to any small woodland creature too.
>>
>>30777794
Oh god man, my jimmies get rustled every time.
It's always the tacticool guys that say that too.
I've only meant one legitimate special forces guy and I never heard him say he ran a platform.
>>
>>30777925
no u
>>
>>30775016
I have 15 of these they were a bad choice.
>>
>>30782529
By far the worst gun trend of the decade.
>>
>>30777003

LEO here. You're about half right.

Still a really fucking bad idea to take a gun a criminal dropped in a foot pursuit...not that I believe the story anyway.
>>
>>30779673
lol no
>>
Accuracy international
>pay 10k for a glorified bolt action rifle that's slightly better than a Tikka T3
>>
>>30775017
> shitting on a 140$ pistol with a lifetime warranty
Want to know how I know you're retarded? It was pretty fuckin easy.
>>
File: 8480346.jpg (112KB, 498x511px) Image search: [Google]
8480346.jpg
112KB, 498x511px
>>30782529

80% of Armslist right there. Thank god for the end of the month listing where people are struggling to make rent and list actual good deals.

>mfw I bought a 922r-compliant Benelli M2 with upgrades for $1000 two days ago
>>
>>30782148
Wow Superman, why are you using your xray vision on 4chan?
>>
File: 1413326215240.jpg (381KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1413326215240.jpg
381KB, 1536x2048px
>>30787411
Mfw AI make chassis for tikkas
>>
>>30782529

Fuck man, page one on Armslist in my city is thus shit right here. Dude wants $1,600 for his upgraded, custom AR pistol, lol

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5583755/houston-texas-handguns-for-sale--custom-ar-pistol-7--stainless-steel-barrel-yellow-anodized
>>
>>30783131
Lets shoot you in the hand with a .22 and see what you think about the round afterwards.
>>
>>30777914
How could he be paranoid if he actually went to court? He was proven correct by the room temperature retard that someone was, in fact, out to get him.
>>
>>30779766
>well trained rifleman fighting human wave tactics
>with a rifle made to much higher standards than a neckbeard's 91/30
>kills never confirmed by anyone but Hayha himself alone in the woods
>number further inflated by Finnish propogandists

Yeah dude he was totally the best sniper ever, without a doubt he killed 10 gorillion people.
>>
File: 1458457827773.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458457827773.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>30777898
>>unable to appreciate the beauty of wood and steel, thinks all wood grips and wood furniture are shit (even on AK's
>hates all revolvers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30778419
All the more reason that it bothers me that I tried to get my girl into shooting and every mom and pop store had something in "muddy girl" and she was just enthralled with pretty colors. Love her but still.
>oh I like that one
Points to some random pink camo .22 pistol
>babe that's .22, it's not a cc like you want
>but it looks pretty
>>
>>30777898
My mother has noticed the pattern my collection has, being mostly blued steel and wood furniture. She keeps trying to convince me to buy tupperware.
>>
>>30775096
Kek'd hard
>>
>>30774928
I would never own or carry a DE, my hands are to small. Yeah im aware its a failing, now, do i want to be shot with a DE hell no.
Its a retardely big gun, the bullets massive and heavy. It costs more than i want to spend on a range toy.
But i have plenty of massively larger friends who can hold one and they seem to be accurate enough with it. They also would never use it as a carry piece. But not everything needs to be pure utility, my sub 2k, is not a combat arm, nor all that usefull as im un willing to leave it in my car as i fear trying to find another sub wk in 9mm with berreta mags.
>>
>>30781031
Prepping for zombies ironically...
>tfw thinks it's bad to have supplies stored for emergency
>tfw thinks it's bad to have protection for emergency
>tfw when anon is really Tyrone mad he can't chimp out
>tfw Tyrone mad he can't own piece cuz felony
>>
>>30777058
>think
Anon I have some bad news
>>
File: pink p238.jpg (596KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pink p238.jpg
596KB, 1536x2048px
>>30778419
This. My mother's got a stainless steel 9mm and whatever you'd call this.
>>
>>30775398
THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT
>>
>>30775090
>>30775072
>run
>>
>>30775330
>people who can an items historical value are the worst.
This has to be bait.
>>
>>30779680
>I have this opinion therefore "most people do too"
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>30788131
Ten bucks says that retard bought an AR with all the "zombie" shit at the pinnacle of panic buying and paid 3k min. Bonus points says it has either a biohazard or "zombie killer" roll marked on the lower.
>>
>>30778027
>be me
>be anon's friend
>go to the range with my spec op style M-4 copy
>blast the target for a bit
>100% bullseyes
>didn't have a scope.
>just some red dot
>I'm probably the best shooter alive
>I could probably 360 No scope irl.
>>
>>30788229
I don't even own an ar, sounds like you have some buyer's remorse.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 500x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 500x115px
>>30774928
Doesn't mean I don't want one
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>30788242
>I'm probably the best shooter alive
>>I could probably 360 No scope irl.

Kek that reminds me of one more funny thing about my tacticool cousin

>Strongly asserts that he could successfully use a wingsuit on his first try, despite the fact that he has zero skydiving experience whatsoever and has never even been on an airplane.

Ok, i'm done roasting him now.
>>
>>30788384
Please don't be done, I'm laughing my ass off over here
>>
File: meatbaNASlow.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
meatbaNASlow.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>30774928
>>
>>30774928
Anyone who owns the semi-auto civvy variant of a submachine gun. Just buy a pistol, you faggots.
>>
>>30788455
I almost bought a PS90 in my dreams last night. Some dude at the gunstore tried peddling it to me.

As long as it's dream dollars I don't mind.
>>
>>30775016
Most Range shooters train to shoot in such a way that its safe to practice at a range. In the real world a lot of shootings take place at contact range. Firing very few shots, which is why the CDC said that banning hi cap magazines would do little to curb gun deaths. With that gun pressed against someones chest, it will be a bad day. Believing the range is real life is why so many cops get shot with their own gun. If you are being mugged your mugger is going to be inches from you, not yards. Derringers are not that terrible.
>>
>ayy sea arr
I don't know why /k/ hates on it, but I like mine a lot. Bolt catch is neato even if it is a bit heavy
>>
>>30779617
Shut up Matt.
Jk all, not anons cousin I'm a revolver fag
>>
>>30788487
Just this once, let your dreams be dreams. There's absolutely nothing to be gained by buying the cucked version of an smg. Although... they could be kinda fun to shoot. Still not fun enough to warrant the price tag.
>>
>>30779680
>most people on /k/
>low opinion of surplus owners

The fuck does that even mean? Go back to school, kiddo
>>
>>30788303
>bashes on old historic guns
>apparently doesn't have modern guns
>no guns
>infantile mentality
You smell that... That is the smell of summerfags
>>
>>30784504
Works better if you make sure Milly stays with you.
>>
>>30788111
Thank you
>>
>>30788076
Better than my moms .22 1911
>>
>>30779525
>only eats meat, cheese, and bread
>can't poop anywhere but his own toilet

Me too :l
>>
>>30779525
>tribal tattoo
>five finger death punch

Those should be grounds to put him away for awhile on their own
>>
>>30782529
jesus christ, was this gun made by nerf or alienware?
>>
>>30781210
Tfw im a califag who got his 1954 tula in fantastic condition for only 300 and its too fucking hot to wear my mountain suit 8 months out of the year, but it makes a great suit for visiting nor cal for fishing and hunting.
>>
>>30775045
Calm down Meryl
>>
>>30788536
Thanks man. I thought it would be okay if I used dreamerbux to buy it. I really need to get my gun trust set up so I can get all these tax stamps to buy all these restricted guns I want.

Whatever happened to SHALL NOT anyway? Fucking commies man.
>>
>>30790441
>1954 tula
Hey brother! Chrome-lined barrel?
>>
>>30788511
>I don't know why /k/ hates on it
The original Masada design used AR-15 barrels and trigger packs, had a quick ch, 5.45/6.5/6.8/7.62x39 conversion kits available on day one, and an MSRP <$1500

Bushmaster delayed it for years, fucked with the design, and released a rifle with a fixed stock and 1/9 twist non-chrome lined barrel for $2600. I'm pretty sure they still haven't released any caliber coversion kits either.
>>
>>30775457
>burger-to-burger

My sides have discovered intelligent life in Alpha Centauri
>>
>>30777058
What's wrong with carrying a Bowie knife?
>>
>>30778843
I'd laugh but I'm pretty sure that's true.
>>
>>30779617
Go look for lizard tripfag in arg I'm pretty sure he's your cousin.
>>
>>30792099
This, it was a very good design, a plastic AR-18 like G36 but way better, and it just got fucked because of bullshit by Bushmaster and Remington.

It's looking like the Polacks might be doing something similar with a line of rifles, so here's hoping for Radom.

>>30792333
In my opinion, nothing, I wouldn't mind being decked out like a Shadowrunner for funsies with all that shit but I know that if I some day had to defend myself it would look SO bad to a jury.
>>
>>30775330
>>
>>30792099
*had a quick change barrel
>>
>>30779525
>when riding in the car he sits with his seat all the way back

My dad does this despite being completely average height
>>
File: 1464238578555.png (25KB, 575x687px) Image search: [Google]
1464238578555.png
25KB, 575x687px
>>30775398
>file name and second green text
Holy kek give this man a medal
>>
AR-18 Memers

I don't even think the people who "love" this gun even own one because they are kinda hard to get.

They cant get it through their head that the ar-18 was designed for shit-tier country's that couldn't pump out ar-15s. And it didn't really do a good job at that.

Its not a terrible design and some new-ish guns are based off of it but its not the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>30777898
Is your cousin also into anime and plays vidya gaems alot?

Just reading your posts, it seems like he'd be that type of guy.
>>
>>30794046
Hey, dont make us weebs look bad
>>
>>30782902
>>30783528
Does it really suck? Seems like a neat little thing to keep with my camping gear.
>>
File: zip.jpg (183KB, 1200x734px) Image search: [Google]
zip.jpg
183KB, 1200x734px
>>
>>30794329
>hear nonstop shit about this
>google it
This must be the first time I've seen a near-universal consensus on a firearm's quality. Yikes.
>>
>>30794329
The charging handle and looks aside, who the Fuck would buy one of those?

There are conventional .22lr guns out there for the same money, and honesty you could just buy a brand new hi point .45acp or 9mm for like 160 dollars which would be more reliable and way more useful as a survival handgun.

Seriously why does this gun exist.
>>
File: highly dubious.png (288KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
highly dubious.png
288KB, 440x440px
>>30794407
>charge it by putting your fingers right next the muzzle
This should not be ignored
>>
>>30794046
He plays a shit load of FPS games and is obsessed with super hero movies. No anime though.
>>
>>30794441

Yeah now that you mention it, that is simply too bizarre/idiotic to ignore.

The gun has to be a joke or something. The engineer must be some kind of mime or magician in real life. Whoever designed and approved that gun for sale should have a grand piano dropped on their head.
>>
>>30794475
Wonder if it's just b8 to convince people that even .22 can be a turrible hurrible child-murdering bullet. Because I feel like NDs and accidents in general are sort of guaranteed to happen with such a shit design.

Otherwise I worry that an arms manufacturer seriously decided that this fucking failed abortion was worth producing, and that is a very concerning thought.
>>
>>30775016
stick a bayonet on one of this badboy and you're good to go.
>>
>>30794800
Please be ironic
>>
>>30795086
Please be old enough to use this cambodian carpet-knitting forum
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.