[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improvised weapon for Le happening.jpeg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Sock and batteries.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Sock and batteries.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
Since I live in Europe and cannot legally acquire a gun to defend myself against the invading armies of Islam and all the leftist cucks don't want to admit there is a problem, this sort of thing will be my only weapon when shit finally hits the fan. Before you say it, no I don't plan on using it in a fight with random people or to show off, I would keep something like this under my bed in case I am in real danger because obiviously things will get alot more dangerous and clearly the people need to defend themselves because the state will not
>>
replace batteries with doorknobs and your good to go
>>
>>30772708
Why ?
I'm not arguing against you, just curious
>>
>>30772716
way harder hitting, larger surface area. depending on knobs oblong shape can cause cuts.

get heavy duty doorknobs. or really any heavy metal object you can buy at hardware stores. such as metal brackets and other fasteners. Pipe too.
>>
>>30772677
>>30772708
> lock in a sock

you're doing it wrong
>>
>>30772677
Use the back part of your toilet seat, the lid
>>
>>30772677
>Europe
What country? The frogs, by all accounts, are girding their loins for battle.
>>
>>30772757
youre right. I shouldve said a heavy sack such as burlap or something stronger to carry the weight.

Also nothing cracks schools like a good ole wooden base ball bat. If you truely cannot into guns for self defense than any heavy blunt object you can swing with enough force to cause severe trauma will at the very least be better than nothing.
>>
File: 8ball.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
8ball.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>30772743
I heard a billiard ball is the best, ever see scum ?
>>30772775
UK
>>
>>30772791
skulls* fuckin auto correct
>>
>>30772677
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick

Making paper into a lethal; weapon is pretty hardcore.
>>
File: 2131231321.png (214KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
2131231321.png
214KB, 512x384px
>>30772708
But you gotta supply your own knobs
>>
>>30772797
You're in the Euro equivalent of Califailia, then. And the answer is the same: Leave. Be an expat in France and join a gun club. You can, you know.
>>
>>30772797
>UK
no matter what you beat the terrorist with youre going to jail for defending yourself and your countrymen
>>
File: Flanders ok.jpg (3KB, 126x96px) Image search: [Google]
Flanders ok.jpg
3KB, 126x96px
>>30772834
Another to my simpsons screenshot collection
>>
>>30772677
Why dont you just make a couple swords out of some steel bars? Works better than an old cotton sock
>>
>>30772872
Yeah pretty much, I live in NI and the police here are so lax about drugs and stuff, theft etc. However they are zero tolerance on any violence even self defence is de facto illegal

>>30772895
Because I will likely get arrested and imprisoned
>>
The fact that euros arent torching thier nearest mosque infuriates me
>>
>>30772974
give it a few days. the rights in germany and France need some time to make the cocktails. People thought things were bad here after those few black guys got shot. Next few weeks in Europe are gonna be real interesting to watch
>>
OP you can do better than that. If you're going to have a weapon then get a good weapon. A bat, a bow or crossbow, maybe a sword or machete if you can get/own one. Just because you can't legally have a gun doesn't mean you can't have a good weapon
>>
>>30772677
Molotovs. Lots and lots of molotovs. Throw in a cricket bat too. Those things are more lethal than baseball bats.
>>
>>30772677
Go to to your local hardware store and buy up on landscaping equipment as weapons. A fucking hatchet or spade is better than what you have.
>>
File: crossbow.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crossbow.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
Go to a store and get a 3 foot (or meter) length of rebar.

Or do as I did and just make a weapon out of bike parts. My crossbow is over 200 lbs draw weight.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.