[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like getting shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Messages Image(201823830).png (145KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(201823830).png
145KB, 350x274px
What's it like getting shot?
>>
bags of sand
>>
sledge hammer, burning, oh god the pain, cold, morphine, soreness
>>
>>30772659
It hurts.
>>
Salty milk and coins.
>>
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>30772745
for who?
>>
File: 1461117111956.gif (933KB, 346x192px) Image search: [Google]
1461117111956.gif
933KB, 346x192px
>>30772689
>>30772735
Just popped in to see if these were here.
Thanks for not disappointing.
>>
>>30772805

4 U
>>
>>30774704
big guy
>>
>>30772659
"Like a red hot piece of barbed wire being pulled through your flesh" - I forget who said it.
>>
I caught a Tula .380 FMJ to the chest (right hand collarbone) from a Jimenez pistol shot at me from 5 feet away. Burned like hell, felt like i got stabbed with a burning hot screwdriver, and my collarbone was really sore. I was underage noguns at the time so I just ran and took cover behind my car, the shooter popped 2 more rounds off that went over the car and then he went back inside his hotel room. I jumped in my car, flew the fuck out of that parking lot and drove myself to the hospital which was about 15 mins away.

Walked into ER holding a crumbled-up t-shirt over the wound and the surgeons did their thing. Pulled out 6 broken fragments of the FMJ bullet which apparently had broken apart when it hit my collarbone. About 2 weeks later my collar wasn't sore anymore and I was basically fully recovered.

Police recovered 2/3 casings of Tula from the scene and never found the guy or found out who he was.

Moral of the story: don't use a shitty gun with shitty ammo, and if you deliver pizza late at night in a scummy city you should wear a vest and keep a gun just in case.
>>
>>30774915
That's pretty bad assistant tbqh family. Be glad the injury wasnt way worse. Under different circumstances, you probably should be dead right now.
>>
>>30774915
Former pizza guy, I never wore a vest, but I did carry. Almost drew once, but thankfully, never got shot. I've been hit by ricochets twice, but I got super lucky in both instances and they just bounced off.
>>
>>30774915
>>30774945

Does this happen frequently to pizza guys?
>>
>>30772659
Ask this guy

>>30772699
>>
>>30774933
Yeah after the surgery, one of the surgeons there was an older guy, and he told me I was gonna be alright after everything and then he chuckled and followed up with "that's why I carry a .357".
>>
>>30774951
Yes and no. Granted it's a dangerous job because every time you deliver to someone, you're going to a stranger's house/apartment/hotel room and you don't know if they're a sweet old lady, a crackhead, a meth dealer, or a player for your favorite football team (got to deliver a pasta to Cam Newton back when he played for Auburn and he gave me a crisp $100 bill even though the food bill was like $12, it was awesome). Basically, every new delivery is a strange habitat of humans you don't know anything about and you're just an asshole with a pizza to most of them. Easy victim if you're now careful.
>>
Pizza guys have a brilliant reason to carry.... /k/ommando pizza delivery service when? All orders above $20 come with a free rusted bayonet to slice it with
>>
>>30774915
If they never found him how did you find out what kind of pistol it was?
>>
>>30775272
>shot from 5 feet away
>>
Never been shot but hit with various metal shrapnel. Feels like burning and boy howdy fragments can travel quickly, there is no time to anticipate and it takes a couple seconds to even figure out what the fuck happened.

I think confusion would be one of the worst elements of a gunfight. Where the fire is coming from, and so on.
>>
>>30772659
Hmm...

Ive been shot but not with a gun (much worse is rather been shot with a gun imo)

It was in the shoulder near my collar

It was loud crack and adrenaline and then 4 seconds later I feel warmth rush down my chest and severe crippling stinging sensation. around the wound itself felt like... the worst bruise youve ever had.

Touching it made me almost pass out.
>>
>>30774761
Fer yu.
>>
>>30772659
I was bit by a bullet ant once.

So I guess painful. I did shout out for Mary and then fell over.
>>
>>30772659
>be security guard at hospital
>sitting by ambulance entrance
>black male gets brought in with gun shot wound to the leg
>is constantly screaming and cursing and calling for his mommy
>the bullet went straight through and the wound wasn't even that bad and he was released the following day
Its painful no doubt, but people's reaction to getting shot varies
>>
>>30777918
story time?
>be security guard on a construction site
>new guy
>have to walk around the building at night (its a very large hotel) to make sure people aren't stripping copper for quick money or stealing tools or jobboxes
>my partner sends me to do the walkaround myself as he dicks around
>as I get to the 7th floor (completely open) I see a spanish dude looking around when the hotel is supposed to be empty
>he gets startled and literally jumps over the side through the caution tape
>he falls a floors and into exposed uncovered rebar
>goes through both his legs at above the knee
>blood and gore
>i call 911 immediately
>the scream is like a dying baby bunny x10000
>the guy passes in and out of consciousness (between screaming bouts and going completely unconscious for a few minutes)
>I stay with him and help the EMTs

best part
>eventually sues the hotel and wins millions of dollars in a settlement

Not really related thought Id share my interesting security story
>>
>>30777793
well what was it then?
>>
>>30772659
Salty coins and milk
>>
>>30778034
glorified potato gun that shoots very large rotund steel balls

its for impact testing equipment
it malfunctioned
>>
File: 1469140851833.jpg (56KB, 606x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469140851833.jpg
56KB, 606x559px
>>30778051
>>
>>30775272
Because my grandfather owned one too and I recognized it when the guy pulled it out on me.
>>
>>30774915
>Jimenez pistol
How shocking
>>
>>30778039
kekd
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.