[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rarest of rare MRE desserts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-07-26-23-05-49.png (642KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-26-23-05-49.png
642KB, 960x540px
Rarest of rare MRE desserts
>>
>>30771553
Chocolate Banana Shake, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Marble Pound Cake, M&M Cookie, in that order.
>>
Love this guy. Just watched his Spetsnaz MRE video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgICbOwP7NQ

That heating pad steamer looks bad ass.
>>
>>30771624
Is the shake good?
I wouldn't think so, but I don't know.
>>
>>30771624
this guy fucking knows
getting a shake was a reason to celebrate despite the fact that you rarely get time to make one proper
>>
>>30771673
Seriously one of the best tasting things in an MRE. There's no actual dairy so they're fine even if they're 10-20yrs old. There are 3 types, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry, and Chocolate which I rate in that order.

They're delicious when you mix the right amount of water as shown on the line. If you're in a pinch you can even eat the powder without water and it's not too bad. Though I don't recommend trying to eat one in the dark, tried doing that in the field during training once, fucking bag ripped wide open and I was coated in Strawberry milkshake powder.

The next morning it rained and I and my rifle started turning pink.
>>
>>30771688
Hell yeah man, we used to smuggle MREs out of the helicopters when I was on a MEU and store them in the back of the ship on days when we didn't want to wait 2hrs in line at the Galley.

>>30771688
Amen man, and this is an example of trying to make one without proper time lol >>30771715
>>
>>30771651
Those things are bullshit. Eat your chow cold like a man.

Or heat on the back deck of your M1-A2.
>>
>>30771553
Jolt, the chocolate covered coffee beans.

Found one of those during in an MRE during a night exercise. Couldn'thave comr at a better time, and I've never seen them since.
>>
File: shock-a-lots.jpg (16KB, 200x128px) Image search: [Google]
shock-a-lots.jpg
16KB, 200x128px
>>30771780
Shock-o-lots.

Instant diarrhea in a small pouch.
>>
>>30771780
Oh man I forgot about those. They were a godsend during a 10k march.
>>
File: 875457.png (670KB, 1066x838px) Image search: [Google]
875457.png
670KB, 1066x838px
>>
File: hersheys.jpg (82KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
hersheys.jpg
82KB, 550x412px
I have a Hershey's Desert Bar if that counts
>>
>>30771743
>Eat your chow cold like a man.
Fuck that, part of the charm with these is the rudimentary heating, and how some of them are kind of good when warm.
>>
>first experience with an MRE
>heating pouch did not work so had to eat cheese tortellini pretty fuckin cold

it was actually pretty good.
>>
>>30771743
Why would you intentionally make your already shitty life even more shitty by not heating your food? It takes an extra two minutes to heat it up, but it makes it taste soooo much better.
>>
File: MorelikeTrombly.png (177KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
MorelikeTrombly.png
177KB, 500x313px
>>30771673
Ray made em look so good too....
>>
>>30773773
Put down that fucking milkshake and dig a fucking hole.
>>
>>30773490
It's more of a joke honestly. Using the heater is wonky because half the time I used mine, we'd get yelled at to mount up/get up and get walking, and I'd end up trying to scarf down a piping hot MRE in 5 seconds or not eating at all. It's a dangerous game to play, heating an MRE.
>>
>>30771673
strawberry is legit as fuck and one of the few things in MREs that high in protein that you can tell isnt just becoming a brick in your intestines instead of being digested for nutrients
>>
>>30774144
you need to be more like Trombley
>>
>>30771743
But it's a force multiplier.
>>
>>30771651
I wish I could be as amped about most things as this man is about slav MREs
>>
>>30771553
I want to watch him try a swedish 24 hour meal pack, but i'm afraid he'll get one of the really horrible ones like sausage with beans or vegetarian spicy bean pasta.

The good ones are amazing but they probably get picked out before they go out to grunts / exercises.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.