[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ P01 vs glock 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: e4a2y8yp.jpg (121KB, 1344x760px) Image search: [Google]
e4a2y8yp.jpg
121KB, 1344x760px
i work at a gun store and right now i carry the only pistol i have a Glock 17L. its not working out and i am stuck between these two pistols. what is your opinion /K/?
>>
File: e3e3yqyd.jpg (90KB, 1344x760px) Image search: [Google]
e3e3yqyd.jpg
90KB, 1344x760px
>>
CZ, polymer is for fags.
>>
on the one hand CZ handles very well but on the other i have a shit ton of stuff for glocks
>>
Bumping for the fur fag
>>
Depends entirely upon your trigger preference IMO.

DA/SA or striker. Both are good options. The Glock a bigger aftermarket, but the CZ is sexier.
>>
glawk just werks
>>
>>30771512
that is what i was thinking
>>
File: 20160720_080511.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160720_080511.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
My EDC
>>
Dual wield.
>>
CZ obviously.
>>
>>30771450
Both.
>>
File: glock 19.jpg (126KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
glock 19.jpg
126KB, 800x520px
>>30771450
Im going to be lame and say both are great and you cant go wrong but
>two very different guns. Do you prefer DA/SA or striker fired
>glock is lighter, CZ doesnt way a fuck ton so long and youre not a wisp of a man but having a gun on your hip all day, you'll notice the difference
>you might get special snowflake status for the CZ, which might get peoples attention. Every clerk ive seen uses glocks or in one case an old guy with a 1911. You can break glock fanboyism thats too prevalent in gun stores

Id honestly go with the glock becuase its more of a duty, nothing special gun, and you have parts handy for upgrades at the store. Same with a cz, but glocks (in my own experience) are cheaper and more prevalent. Maybe get both and switch them around after a while
>>
>>30771450
As the owner of a CZ 75 Compact, they're great guns at the range, but fucking suck to conceal all day.

On the other hand, if you work at a gun store, you can open carry whatever the fuck you want, so maybe you just need a better belt and/or holster. Not much point going with a compact if you aren't trying to hide it.
>>
>>30771817
i have a deal worked out that i pay the same price regardless of witch i go with, and honestly the only upgrading i would do with a glock is novelty shit
>>
>>30771450
The glock will be easier to carry, but the CZ will be more fun to shoot.
>>
>>30772100

Keep in mind that P-01 has an aluminum alloy frame. I'm carrying a CZ 75 D Compact right now which I think is the exact same thing (since I've owned a P-01 before)
>>
File: m&P series.jpg (273KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
m&P series.jpg
273KB, 640x472px
>>30771450
im in a similar situation
im looking at getting my first carry gun and its between the an M&P sheild, Sig 938 or sig p239

I have nothing against the shild, but I like the other two more. Theyre just prettier and more fun to me but the sheild is more practical. I have to get the boring shit first as a baseline to my collection before I can get the more fun things
>>
>>30771450

This is the third day in a row we've had this same thread.
>>
>>30771705
Pink phone? Really?
>>
>>30772409
Place holder phone, my real one is green
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.