[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best urban fighting weapon in Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: britzombs.jpg (94KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
britzombs.jpg
94KB, 782x960px
So to prepare for the up and coming race war, we should be prepared - even in Canada.
What's the best weapon defending against other armed fighters to get in Canada.
Norinco 97? C7 if I can find one? SKS? Unclipped Mossberg 915?

In urban fighting, is a rifle even worth it? Realistically, shouldn't a revolver be better in terms of ease of usage and reload-ability?
>>
>>30769956
>inb4
>this thread again
>>
race war wont happen both sides have nothing to gain from it. Blacks will lose whatever rights they have gained, whites will have to put up with the constant threat of civil unrest and terror attacks from blacks who are resisting extermination.
>>
>>30769983
okay it was partially a joke.
but how would you take over small village with munitions given the choices of this shit.
>>
File: 2lt.jpg (13KB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
2lt.jpg
13KB, 301x250px
>>30769956
>race war

you should arm yourself with a sharpened spork and wear this identifying mark so other 'redpills' will know you're on their side.
>>
>>30770030
just a quick question where in the world is said village located. and why are you taking it over and what is your political affiliation, along with religious ideology. Taking over towns through force is generally frowned upon
>>
>>30770071
Say for the sake of argument, you are a band of 5-7 marauders roaming the countryside and come across a high-resource, low-armed town with around 25 people, 10 in fighting stance but probably only 2 with fighting experience due to likelihood of ex-military - low ranked and only 1year of passive deployment.
You are in North West USA or central Canada with a passive Christian or do-not-care religion.

Due to the remoteness of the town, they probably are armed lightly with .22 vermin rifles, some shotguns, and probably a bunch of handguns for general protection.
>>
>>30770265
>>30770071
Outside fighting weapon? Close combat fighting? Suppression even worth it?
>>
>>30770265
why bother attacking them, you would be better served going into the town and not attacking them. I would recommend that 2 of your marauders are outfitted with some type of long range rifle in .30 or other similar large rifle cartridge 2 with a carbine or m4 type and 1 with a semi automatic shot gun
>>
>>30770068
Where can I get a good tactical spork in Canada? Do they ban extended clips for that weapon?

>>30770308
Fair point. But this is /k/, not /fo/. Reee.

What's the easiest version of these to get in Canada of M4-styled weapons? C7s are like $2500 here. Norinco type 97s are $1000. Wouldn't an SKS be just as efficient?
Why semi-shotty.
Also, aren't rifles annoying as fuck to clear buildings?
>>
>>30770412
m4 is a shorter rifle. if you really are bothered by operating with a rifle in a building you could look at hi point for carbines or if you could get a calico some how then you have a small carbine with 50-100 rounds of 9mm.
>>
>>30770470
What do you think about the tactical spork?

Norinco is bullpup, tho. Is 5.56 even worth it?

Why not just buy one of those thompson styled chinese things that shoot out .22s in 100 capacity drums.
>>
>>30769956
Why the hell would you go revolver over a semiauto handgun?
>>
>>30769956
Get a short barreled AR. It should be enough for most situations. An SKS is fine if you are on a budget.
>>
File: fo jokes.jpg (180KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
fo jokes.jpg
180KB, 680x650px
>>30772287
So I can avoid putting bullets in the magazines

>>30772329
Most AR styles are illicit in Canada, unfortunately.
Are those Chinese black rifle syles no good?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.