[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the current Mexican military defeat Nazi Germany?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (39KB, 762x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 762x574px
Could the current Mexican military defeat Nazi Germany?
>>
File: 4.jpg (546KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
546KB, 1920x1200px
>>30768928
no. they could not defeat a single branch
>>
>>30768928
they don't have the numbers of the russians and I bet the soviet russian armies were more coherent and had better infrastructure than the current mexicans.

of course, there's lend lease and all that but seriously, mexico is like 90% anarchy and 10% corrupt federales
>>
>>30768928
Mexican military, no
Mexican cartels, maybe
>>
resounding no, no exception
>>
>>30769334
No, would get chopped to bits any time they tried a stand up fight, most fighting would be a guerrilla campaign where the nazi's would hunt them down like animals.
>>
>>30768928
Probably.
>>
>>30768928
They may be more modern and be plenty cutthroat from dealing with Mexico's internal troubles but they are too corrupt and disorganized to take on a force that really isn't that far behind technologically all things considered but is many times as organized and well led and definitely more versed in the tactics and strategy of large scale invasions.

That said, after being invaded by the Germans Mexico would be one hell of a bitch to hold. They're used to fighting brutal small unit partisan and gang wars in their streets.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30768942
Mexico will be a super power in 30 years I assure you. Chalkies will have to bow down to their brown overlords soon enough
>>
>>30769334
>Mexican cartels, maybe
no
>>
>>30768928
Mexicans are wayyy too lazy to fight any of the major combatants in WW2. Lmao, the only one they would have parity with is Philippines.
>>
>>30769377
Considering the germans gassed mafuckers and fried villages that made partisan attacks I'm not sure how long they would last. They also only have 6 f5's for jets and alot of shitty props so i think even their airforce would get fucked
>>
>>30768928
Been intro the mexican army.
Probably, our grunts sure are brown but are wacks as fucks, that endure 3rd world physical training and the officers from the equivalent of your westpoint are literally warboyz from MM:FR at least when they are young.
>>
>>30769444
Actually they only have 101 armed planes and most of them only are light attack (96) and slower than an 190a4 at sea level
>>
>>30769390
> Not pitch black color
> Not stating wich branch; Municipal , State trooper or Fed
I call bullshit on your pic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.