[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a coup play out in the USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 1451670181213.jpg (27KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451670181213.jpg
27KB, 353x353px
How would a coup play out in the USA?
>>
>>30768866
with people dying
>>
Not very well for anybody really.
>>
File: germanyvbrazil.webm (3MB, 1012x568px) Image search: [Google]
germanyvbrazil.webm
3MB, 1012x568px
>>30768866
Poorly.
>>
>>30768866
I t would make Syria look like child's play
>>
Only way it could work is with an organized attack on state capitals. National guard would be overwhelmed, then other military branches would get involved, then not long after, you would see military personnel refusing to shoot at Americans.

Then it's off to try and restructure this shithole, ie abolishing the federal government and starting over.
>>
>>30768938
This gif pleases me every time. Especially considering how much fuuutbool means to citizen morale in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>30768866
like overthrow the government in DC?

State governments and US Military respond and suppress the coup.
>>
>>30769103
>national guard would be overwhelmed
Fucking kek, the NG would be non existent without 24-72 hours to mobilize. We never even stored ammo in armories save for 4 or 5 mags for force protection. I lived 3 hours from my armory with no traffic. You think for a second im going to leave my family and travel 160 miles with my shit to get to an armory where i gotta wait for someone to unlock the arms room and then arrange for another guard unit that may not he mobilized yet to transport our ammo from a base ASP another 120 miles away? Get fucked. The NG wouldn't even come into play in a sudden no warning critical incident.
>>
>>30768866
a coup in america would involve so many people, that the government probably couldn't stop it. our second amendment is our last defense against tyrannical government.
>>
>>30768938
I thought Brazil was supposed to be good at futbol.
>>
>>30769277
Nothing can beat percise german engineering.
>>
File: 1329396478255.jpg (242KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1329396478255.jpg
242KB, 1280x1024px
>The populous starts to become enraged at current shit events happening in the world and in there own country.

>Create diversion: Gubmit releases Pokemon GO, Kardashian and kayne scandel, etc,etc.

>Profit for a year or so

>Wash, rinse, repeat.

Next time major conflict starts rising, watch as a stupid scandal is pushed and shoved down the throats of civilians to divert attention. Worked for the Romans with the colosseum.
>>
>>30769121
It means a lot to any country that's relevant in soccer.
Germans were waving their own flag proudly for the first time in a while.
>>
File: 1467060148623.jpg (163KB, 564x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467060148623.jpg
163KB, 564x900px
>>
It wouldn't

The military aligns itself with the constitution plus its filled with some of the countries most die hard lovers for our constitution.
>>
>>30769682
LIGHT
>>
File: 1459869402876.jpg (49KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1459869402876.jpg
49KB, 320x322px
>>30768866
>Start with a small town
>do it over political issues to get a massive support
>do it online/deepweb to keep everything hidden till everything just needs to snap into place like a Rube Goldberg machine
>have it so there are at least some armed supporters in every town and county taken
>do it so overwhelming force builds quickly with every progressive victory
>do it quick and with overwhelming force so no one knows
>go out and do it again in another town
>do 5 or so
>move up to the county level
>get as many supporters as possible with several counties
>try to keep everything hidden with towns operating normally
>when ready to move to the state level the movement will need every person nation wide to move
>use the state as the base of operations, but start taking as much land as possible and form strongholds across the nation.#
>start a campaign of terror against military bases in aerial assaults in an attempt to cripple AF operations and national guard deployment
>Die a week later when the UN and NATO along with an untouched military force descends on the great state of (Choose your own adventure)

Just a thought. Bit bored this evening, what else did I have to do.
>>
>>30768866
The infowars part of me thinks that a military exercise might be a good time if the coup leaders had access to the president.

Maybe a military coup?
>>
>>30769103
>Only way it could work is with an organized attack on state capitals. National guard would be overwhelmed, then other military branches would get involved, then not long after, you would see military personnel refusing to shoot at Americans.

Unless its Americans shooting at the soldiers first.

But of coarse, this is all assuming everybody, soldiers and civilians, wouldn't be too busy playing Pokemon GO to actually do any coup related things in the first place.

>send snacks.
>>
>>30769222
Well that reinforces my hope in them...
>>30769804
Wouldn't that mean it would go well then?
>>30770226
I doubt civilians are gonna give a shit about a military coup we'd probably welcome it so long as we get to keep our guns and freedoms.
>>
>>30769804

you do not make sense

the constitution basically sees the Federal government as a necessary evil and should be disposed or checked if it becomes over reaching or out of the boundaries of the constitution.

If anything our constitution is the most allowing of a coup. the federal government doesn't own the constitution, it is not its rule. In essence it was made by the people to keep our governments in check and our people truly free.
>>
>>30770221
>infowars
Kys

Seriously though, military coup would be most successful and have the best chance.
>>
>>30768866
People try to shoot down a drone with their sks die
People on here will pretend otherwise because we have the potential to win. The key word is POTENTIAL.
The people would lose because we are incredibly inept and lazy overall, and no one would sacrifice their current life for principal.
What if shit got apocalyptic? People would win.
Anything less? The state will win every time as they have been for over 200 years.
>>
>>30768938
Wish they'd put those goals in order
>this triggers my autism
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 350x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 350x472px
>>30768866
Army and navy hate each other too much.

Air Force would bomb both of them.
>>
>>30769222
Bill?
>>
>>30768866
There's only one plausible action for CIVILIANS to pose a Coup. That would be to start an underground résistance de America and everyone bound together and formed an entire army under a command. And even that's not very possible.

For a Military Coup, it would play out like this
>senators give order 66
>brass pulls the trigger
>middle starts flying
>nukes hitting capitol cities
>launching attacks on NG bases
>march to DC
>take over HOR and Congress buildings
>white house burned down
>police are shot on site
>citizens band together from an oppressive militaristic government
>a civil war begins
>starts another war
>other countries get involved, such as China, Russia, and even the UK because of trade and defensive pacts
>America destroyed

God, please let this happen. We need a Revolution here
>>
>>30770459
>Military Coup
>nuking own nation
>nuking state capitals because
>not moab'ing state of union address and then populating all open positions with figure heads.
>not rushing declaration of war through emergency session of congress

Even then, a military coup wouldn't go down like that.

If the military were to ever try a coup, it wouldn't even be a real coup. They would just kill all anti-america, anti-constitution, and/or anti-freedom representatives and appointees. They would then tell congress to fuck off and would appoint their own people to said newly open positions.
Then regular elections would proceed as normal.

At worst, america would experience a political cleansing of the population too and come out the other side a more free and unified nation.
>>
File: 1447208706765.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447208706765.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>30771269
>literally only person in this thread who gets it
>>
>>30771269
This
>>
States governments exist you know.

A force taking over DC would only mean the feds would be on partial hiatus as far as making new laws and stuff. The guys occupying the white house would only allow the states to mobilize their citizenry into 50+ individual armies and militias.

This country is designed around the taking of our capital not being that big of a deal. At most it would put us back at 'articles of confederation' territory. The armies of Texas, New Mexico, Virginia, Massachusetts and etc would push the coups shit in fast.
>>
>>30769855
Tl;dr
>>
>>30771269
That's assuming the military has good intentions...which I can almost guarantee it wouldn't. You dont think once they've claimed their stake they're not going to control it worse than what we can?

Fucking newfags. When will this cancer stop? I mean, I was just shit posting, but actually believing that anything good could come out of a military coup is just ridiculous cancer.
>>
Would end in a matter of minutes. US military is too intermingled with the general populous, there's too many overseeing agencies, and most of all there would be no legitimacy for the coup as the US has had 200 years of the same uninterrupted system.
>>
>>30768866
Same way it did with JFK. The VP has the President killed, the assassin killed, and the assassins assassin dies of natural causes. VP is now President.
>>
>>30770459
>nuking self
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>30769855
Amerika is the UN and NATO
>>
>>30772095
You obviously didn't read the entire thread below mine before posting. I was shitposting. Fucking cancerous newfag.
>>
File: 1469119559021.jpg (345KB, 1028x778px) Image search: [Google]
1469119559021.jpg
345KB, 1028x778px
>>30769810
RAIL
>>
>>30771988
>>/pol/
>>
>>30768866
As long as people are comfy enough there will be no coup the elites will make sure to that

And the ones who do are a small retarded delusional minority
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.