[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the deagle in .50AE a good gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 652x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 652x556px
Is the deagle in .50AE a good gun?
>>
do you see any other handguns that shoot 50ae and can also be used to inflict severe blunt force trauma to a bitch?
>>
I had one. It was fun. It was more of a toy than something I would trust my life to.
>>
>>30766831
Deagles are high maintenance pistols and are pretty much just BBQ guns to show off.
>>
The Deagle is a meme gun. Of course, it's powerful and as >>30766848 said, you can inflict serious blunt force trauma with it, but otherwise it's just too big and heavy to be a useful sidearm.
>>
File: Deagle Ownership Feels So Good.jpg (770KB, 2246x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Deagle Ownership Feels So Good.jpg
770KB, 2246x1414px
>>30766831

>Is the deagle in .50AE a good gun?

Why do you think it is in so many movies? It's the best.
>>
>>30766882
its almost come full circle and people are using them post-ironically (ie making fun of the meme that makes fun of the meme that the deagle is the best pistol ever, as supported by COD fanboys and 12 year olds across america)
>>
>>30766882
But, oh, that barrel and slide. So pretty.
>>
Is the HK Mk23 a good gun, or did Natasha Romanenko just shill it?
>>
>>30766831
Wouldn't bet my life on it. But it is a lot of fun to shoot, but I have had way too many malfunctions in order to bet my life on it.
>>
>>30766831
I don't know about .50 African Eliminator, but I'm tempted to get one in .44 Magnum as a sidearm for my levergat.
>>
>>30767888
This.
I would get one in .357 or .44, but not meme caliber .50AE
>>
>>30766831
love mine.
>>
>>30769093
Same here. .50AE reloads just fine.
>>
>>30766831
From what I've heard, they generally don't have any functional problems and are fun to shoot, at least, that's what I've heard.
>>
There great guns for what they are. Very accurate and powerful, and very versatile with the calibre interchangeability. As of late quite reliable to, you used to hear things about there reliability a few years ago but that has mostly subsided. My guess is better more consistent loads are avalible, also people have had time to break them in. However they are quite heavy and bulky. And the .50 African eliminator has quite a bit of recoil. But overall it's a good gun and can be a practical replacemnt for large calibre revolvers for hunting and defence against large predators.
>>
>>30766889
>Why do you think it's in so many movies?

Because it's a big gun (4you) and film is a visual medium in which some of the smaller pistols may not be show clear enough or be too covered by hands or whatever for the viewers to see.
>>
>>30766882
Good as a protective firearm against large animals.
>>
>>30766831
not for CCing but prolly hunting, range shooting and even home defense in a pinch
>>
>>30766831
Good for what? Carry or defense? Hell no.
Recreation and target shooting? Hell yes, it's super accurate and fun to shoot.
>>
>>30766831
I fired a friend's one at the range once, was fun as hell to shoot but i'm not sure how high maintenance they are
>>
>>30776039
It's not a combat sidearm working on short-recoil, you basically have to clean it after every range trip (ideally) and you have to be specific with ammo.

Generally, the best ammo to use is anything with 3/4ths or more jacket, with clean burning powder, and generous helping of the stuff at that, it wants hot loads.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.