[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly what happens at Level C SERE training? Do they starve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: E05197_432WEB.png (121KB, 432x652px) Image search: [Google]
E05197_432WEB.png
121KB, 432x652px
Exactly what happens at Level C SERE training? Do they starve you, beat the shit out of you, and treat you like a POW?
>>
>>30766436
I would assume so. Its acronym is literally Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape.
>>
The only way to torture a man is by sodomizing him

And sandpeople sodomize each other all the time. I don't think SERE is accurate.
>>
>>30766436
They break a finger ot nose sometimes both, even the women. Which gave me a huge hard on when I saw it happen.
>>
>>30766436
what happens is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkyhaMdpto
BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS
MARCHING UP AND DOWN AGAIN
>>
>>30768107
this poem sucks desu
>>
>>30768332
I don't know, if you give it a listen for a few hours you might get the intricacies of it down.
>>
Yes. Play music, get under your skin personally, and mindfuck you.
You'll piss and shit in a cage.
You'll walk on rocks until you bleed and you'll get barely any food.
>>
>>30766528
That's wrong you fucking mong.
>>
Boots...boots...marching up and down again...

Or a crying baby playlist

Or rocks in a blender playlist

They will break you. Every SF guy I've talked to has broken, only one said he had gay shit done to him and that's what broke him. Other than that they'll starve you, you'll live off a bowl of fucking rice for a minute. You'll live in a tiny box and listen to the above soundtracks on loop for 24 hours. You'll be interrogated mercilessly.
>>
>>30769201
W-what gay shit did they do to him? Suck his dick?
>>
>>30769201
>physically and mentally tortured
>thing that pushes him over the edge is gayness
can't say I expected that
>>
>>30769240
I did not bother asking that motherfucker. He's been SF for 12 years and still can't shake the rage he got from it. It was a pretty serious conversation and the fucking look he gave us, goddamn.
>>
>>30766528
yeah this isnt true
the focus is on avoiding and then escaping captured

they would never break your bones or nose or anything. the .mil invests too much money in those pilots to have them beat up or possibly disfigured. Plus lawsuits i imagine.
>>
>>30769262
He came really hard and learned something about himself, didn't he?
>>
>>30769275
only time he had a satisfying orgasm. My verification pictures had me clicking on bananas
>>
>>30766488
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival,_Evasion,_Resistance_and_Escape#1995_U.S._Air_Force_Academy_scandal

they don't teach it... any more
>>
>>30769498
I like the part were all these guys put it down and really didn't expect people to actually get sexually assaulted.

Despite that being the most foreseeable possible consequence of that.
>>
File: pistrolgripshotgunfullstock.jpg (23KB, 530x336px) Image search: [Google]
pistrolgripshotgunfullstock.jpg
23KB, 530x336px
Waterboarding.
>>
>>30769498
That's just the faggoty Air Force bud
>>
File: Hx9FY7h.gif (331KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Hx9FY7h.gif
331KB, 500x373px
>>30769829
>tfw someone says the AF is faggoty
>ftw idk how to describe the extreme homosexuality of all the other branches
>>
>>30769943
AF is simply the gayest of them all

This is fact
>>
>>30770023
Navy 8=> AF > Army on gayness
>>
>>30768332
You suck.
>>
>>30770023
>>30770044
>gayest service
USMC
S
M
C
>>
>>30769272
You cant sue the military. And yes it is true.
>>
Read a book written by a Green Beret Captain called The Guerilla Factory, which was mostly about SF training. He basically said you just kind of sat around a lot and got slapped in the face.
>>
>>30770090
Seconding. I've heard more stories of butt fuggery from marines than anyone else.
>>
>>30772043
Marines are the "no homo" branch. Very very gay, just no homo about it so it's not gay.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.