[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they a joke? Or are they based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 940x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 940x449px
Are they a joke? Or are they based?
>>
>>30765903
Based.

They're like the navy, but not gay.
>>
>>30765903
why don't you ask them while trying to smuggle guns to Columbia
>>
Based. Unlike most of the actual military where we train and sometimes deploy, these guys operate on a daily basis.
>>
>>30765903

Play a vital role in protecting the US, much like CAP (Civilian Air Patrol).
>>
File: 1469392288767.jpg (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469392288767.jpg
25KB, 800x600px
>>30765967
>Play a vital role in protecting the US,
Absolutely, and--
>much like CAP (Civilian Air Patrol).
--pic related.
>>
>>30765903
They should get aircraft carriers.

And the budget to fund it.

Just to scare the chicoms away.
>>
>>30765995

Fuck off

>It performs three congressionally assigned key missions: emergency services, which includes search and rescue (by air and ground) and disaster relief operations

They are just as equal as each other.
>>
>>30765967
CAP doesn't do shit
>>
>>30765903
Their service pistol is a SIG and not beaten up M9s from the '80s. Albeit it's the DAO version of the 229 in .40 SpitWad. That immediately makes them okay at the very least in my book.

Also not as much physical requirements to join and all you do is fart around on boats unless you're in an area where drug runners are, then you're waterborne DEA but cooler.
>>
>>30766032
>They are just as equal as each other.
Aren't you cute.
>>
>>30765967
>>30766032

No no, not this faggot again
>>
>>30766033
>>30766050

Just because you didn't have the balls to step up.

>>30766056

I never left.
>>
>>30766084
Bruh, do I need to screencap my CAC with an actual DOD E-6 rank on it for you? Is that stepping up enough? I saw enough of your pudgy cappie asses at Offutt trying to beg for salutes from actual airmen, don't make me laugh even harder.
>>
The navy is like 80% non-white now
So you could expect mass munity in the US Navy if a war ever occurred
>>
>>30766084
I had the balls to enlist in the army. You know, the guys who have guns.>>30766084
>>
>>30766044
They use M9's overseas and the Coast Guard is the hardest branch to get in with a harder boot camp than all other brances next to the Marines. You don't know shit.
>muh muh .40 smeef andf wesson!!11 XD
>>
>>30765903
They sometimes deploy with the Navy against Somali pirates because they have arrest powers and experience boarding shitty fishing boats.

One of my professors was a retired coastie. Once, when he was on a joint exercise with the Russian coast guard, they discussed methods of disabling boats. The US method involved pulling up alongside and firing an M2 into the engine along the waterline. The Russian method involved firing a rocket or shell into the pilot house (the captain is likely guilty, why risk harming crew below?)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.