[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New glock 19, best IWB holster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TSflLv2.jpg (750KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
TSflLv2.jpg
750KB, 3264x2448px
Sup /k/
603 here

It's been a while since I posted, but you've always been a great resource of info.

Namely, I will be purchasing a g19 in a couple of weeks, and I'll need a good IWB holster.

I've done a little research and at this point I'm very lost.

What is your daily carry holster?
Bonus points if they also make one for a czp07 duty.
>>
Raven Eidolon or G-Code Incog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1mvHZIQu7s
>>
I'd recommend stealth gear. Alien gear is a good alternative as well. They're similar in style but I think the stealth gear is a bit more expensive.
>>
Op here,
Cost isn't a huge deal, as long as it's comfortable, finally got my CCL, my current job has me traveling alot to the city and dealing with money, I'd rather not take the chances.
>>
Check out this guy on you tube. Channel is Last Line of Defense his holsters look sic thinking about ordering one for my xd mod2 SC.
>>
>>30763407
>>30763423

good choices, also look at the vanguard if you want something minimal
>>
The Shaggy by Custom Carry Concepts is fantastic.

JM Custom Kydex is also superb.

Neither is as well known as what /k/ usually suggests but when you ask /k/ about holsters you get what would be the /o/ equivalent of "buy a Ford". Most of /k/ hasn't tried a variety of holster makers and just buys well known brands like Galco/AlienGear or something the tactards sponsor like the Raven/Incog.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 800x1422px
G code Haley strategic limited edition blood stripe holsters are back for a limited time

Dat brass mojo
>>
>>30763844
Been looking at a JM holster for my glock 20 but not settled on which to get yet
>>
>>30764083
Send a text/email, they've got solid customer service and can probably help you figure it out more than you'd expect.

They also have a mil discount if that applies to you.
>>
Nsr tactical
>>
>>30763285
I highly recommend the Raven Morrigan. Good price and comes with soft loops which are $15 extra from a lot of places.

I also second >>30763844. I have a JM Custom IWB V3 and I like it a lot. Just wish I'd gone with soft loops or a clip instead of the solid loop I got.

Be cautious about holster recommendations. A lot of people recommending holsters are people who carry on the weekends and don't get out to train or shoot very often. Hell, that applies to a lot of holster makers. Raven is a little over-hyped but the guys who work there are serious about their quality control and they actually go out and do combatives/fighting type training with their gear, unlike a lot of holster makers.
>>
Mike Pfeiffer makes good holsters. Himself.
>>
>>30764335
Thanks man
>>
>>30763285
I have heard lots of good things about Stealth Gear, and am going to try it out for G19 + XC1.

http://stealthgearusa.com/IWB-Mini-Black_2
>>
>>30763285
strongly recommend t-rex arms and bravo concealment
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.