[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard would it be, realistically, to outfit a fursuit head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4291B.jpg (433KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291B.jpg
433KB, 1500x1000px
How hard would it be, realistically, to outfit a fursuit head with gas, flash, crash, and/or hearing protection?

How sexy or marketable would it be, realistically, to design one from the ground-up to be functional in those regards?
>>
(You)
>>
File: Operator Fumoffu.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Operator Fumoffu.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>30762895
>NEVA BEEN DONE BEFO
>>
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
Check the archive. We had a thread full of this stuff last week.
>>
>>30762895
Easy to make, take a gas mask with tinted eye shields, a low profile bicicle helmet then stick that in a fur suit head with the gas canister fitting in the snout

Sexiness: none at all you socially retarded freak
Profitability: again none at all, furries already have to beg steal and coerce their parents to save up enough for a normal suit, they are not going to wait longer to save up enough for a helmet that makes it harder to see and breathe

Now go yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>30763038
>furries already have to beg steal and coerce their parents to save up enough for a normal suit,
Are you kidding nigga like 90% of furries are either mid-level IT professionals or drug dealers
>>
Furry irl superheroes when?
>>
>>30763054
Fucking this.

There are some high dollar and innovative shit that goes into some of those suits.

Electric systems, micro motive components in helmets to make varied expressions, even stilsuit-style hydraulic cooling systems.

There is a future in powered armor and that future has six tits, a neon green dick, and glitter fur.
>>
We need to figure out exoskeletons first, cause that shit would be hot and heavy
>>
>>30762945

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1SzURv0uM
>>
>>30763063
When fursuits stop being harder to wear than fire suits and CBRN gear combined.

source: I've worn all three, and fursuits were the worst, hottest, hardest to move in thing ever. In fact, the one time in my life I came close to passing out from exhaustion/dehydration was when I was wearing a fursuit for a recruiting thing.
>>
>>30763113
>I was wearing a fursuit for a recruiting thing
It's okay anon, we're all friends here.
>>
>>30763122
>implying I can afford a fursuit
>implying I'd buy one sight and experience unseen

I did it for the extra pay and to see if I could tolerate wearing a fursuit without getting paid

4/10 would only do again for double rate pay. that shit SUCKS man
>>
File: kuddly kare bear.png (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kuddly kare bear.png
95KB, 800x600px
>>30762945
I felt inspired! :3
>>
>>30763199

delet this
>>
>>30763113
Should have put a fan in it.
>>30763155
Why's it suck?
>>
>>30763110
Sauce, context, explanation
>>
>>30763587
>Should have put a fan in it.
We later found there was one, but it was broken and there was nowhere to put the battery anyway.

>Why's it suck?
It's friggin hot. I don't know how it manages to be hotter than other bulky suits; I think it's because it's got that typical silky synthetic liner material on the inside of it, and it gets real sweaty real fast and clings to your skin. Things like fire suits and immersion suits keep some air between you and it, so it doesn't get all nasty right away. Same for the head, the mascot head has nothing in it, but any modern gas mask will cycle air around your face to help you cool.

It was a normal mascot suit though and not some fancy 5200$ FurAffinity custom job, though. maybe suits intended for banging are more comfortable.

Either way, if ever I go to a fur con or something, I'm coming up with a "fursona" that has no fur. Maybe a robot or something so I can get away with wearing very little and just throwing a muzzle or beak on a helmet to fit in.
>>
File: Full.Metal.Panic!.132348.jpg (88KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
Full.Metal.Panic!.132348.jpg
88KB, 484x640px
>>30763606

Full Metal Panic.

Teenaged mercenary named Sosuke who is basically /k/ incarnate is assigned to protect a japanese highschool girl named Kaname. The scene in question is from the second season which is mostly goofy shit, the first season is more serious, third season gets pretty grim. Has IRL guns and also some pretty reasonable diesel and jet-turbine powered mechs.
>>
>>30763650
Still doesn't explain the operator teddy bears
>>
>>30762895
gay as fuck mate
>>
>>30763656
just stop asking questions, your life will improve fourfold
>>
>>30763656

I forget the exact details but Sosuke used the Bonta suit as a disguise at an amusement park one time, then later decided it should be upgraded with armor and optics and shit. Predictably it didn't sell. He used it to fight a cop and a dude in a horse head mask one time then later equipped some yakuza dudes he'd been training with them for a hostage rescue mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkepOw6KGu4
>>
>>30763683
>He used it to fight a cop and a dude in a horse head mask
>and a dude in a horse head mask
Fucking /fit/ i swear.
>>
>>30763687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0

PONY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.