[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's breakfast time, /k/! What are you having?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1469527462753.jpg (301KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
1469527462753.jpg
301KB, 962x722px
It's breakfast time, /k/! What are you having?
>>
>>30762458
That food looks disgusting af
>>
>>30762458
Rakija
>>
>>30762458
I ate an actual breakfast of real food you disgusting man-child.
>>
>>30762458
I can't sleep properly so I had my breakfast at 4:30am after about 3 hours sleep.
>grilled bacon x2
>grilled pork sausages x3
>grilled black pudding x2 (blood sausage)
>scrambled eggs x3 made with cream and black pepper
>half a can of baked beans in tomato sauce
All with a glass of OJ and euronews.
>>
The scary thing is, that meal is far more dangerous to your health than your pistols...
>>
BK croissant breakfast sammich, tater tots, 20mg of adderall and a glass of pepsi.
>>
File: 20160726_235544.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160726_235544.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>30762458
Coffee and despair.

Also apparently bananas can mold purple.
>>
Two wege toast with sweet pepper because I'm out of becon and fresh cherry juice.
>>
>>30762458

They still make that stuff?
>>
Protein bar and coffee. Bit of a rush this morning...
>>
>>30763234

That pic is from like 2010. I remember saving that when i was still underageb&
>>
>>30763166
Enjoy your heart attack fat ass
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Nothing since I'm on duty ;_;
>>
>>30764783
Kek sucks to suck.
>>
>>30764815
Ok annon well that smoke pit looks like it could use a good police calling.
>>
>>Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.
>>
>>30762458
It's 20:46 and I just had a burger. Incidentally, it is actually breakfast time for me.
>>
>>30763138
that's haram
>>
>>30763136
Get the fuck outa here
>>
>>30763234
I work at a grocery store, so I can tell you that they do indeed still make that stuff.

I see it sitting in the frozen meals section all the time.
>>
Cheese and berry danish with coffee. That was like 4 hours ago though.
>>
I had waffles with crunchy peanut butter on them.
>>
S'mores cereal.
>>
File: TJs and USP.jpg (213KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
TJs and USP.jpg
213KB, 1040x780px
I had a fucking Taco John's sausage and potato breakfast burrito with motherfucking potato ole's and a side of cheesy orgasm in a cup.

Goddamn.
>>
>>30764151
I'm 140lbs, I eat a lot when i'm tired
>>
>>30762458

I work third shift. This morning I had two cold hot dogs and a half gallon of chocolate milk
>>
>>30762458
No cheap whiskey? You sad faggot.
>>
File: bodyarmor.jpg (198KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
bodyarmor.jpg
198KB, 1400x990px
>baked chicken thigh from last night
>oatmeal toast with pineapple-jalapeno hummus
>two plums
>coffee

well now aren't I a fancy fuck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.