[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought one of these bad lads. How bad did I fuck up??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Just bought one of these bad lads. How bad did I fuck up??
>>
If it's Masterpiece Arms it shouldn't be bad. Cobray build ones are questionable.
>>
>>30759153
Unless it's full retard, you fucked up bad.
>>
File: mp5 sling stabilize.jpg (27KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
mp5 sling stabilize.jpg
27KB, 350x263px
>>30759153
If it's from MPA go online and purchase the old style hammer, the disconnecter on the new ones is shitty and doesn't last. They can be quite accurate out to 100 yards if you're shooting with a sling like pic related.
>>
>>30760454
This. Buying open bolt guns that are actually semi-auto is pants on head retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 800x600px
>>30759153
Really bad, this isn't the 80s no mo

You shoulda bought a mini draco instead nigga.

Rifle round > lol .45
>>
>>30761311
This op ya dun goofed.
>>
>>30761311
>Rifle round > lol .45
>implying the average person will see any difference given the ranges and situations they will use such a gun in
Without a stock you aren't going to be using it past 100 yards and you more than likely aren't going to use it for anything other than plinking, so why get something that uses more expensive ammo? Also, the one in the OP is 9mm.
>>
>>30761193
MPAs are closed bolt, just like everything new and sold as semi in USA
>>
>>30761843
Who said anything bout 100'yards and not under 25 yards this could be used for HD, or a truck gun.

With soft points of course
>>
They shoot pretty well, but they're heavy, the sites suck, utterly no ergonomics and it does nothing that a wondernine can't. On the upside when the appeal wears off you can sell it to some wangsta on Craigslist for a least what you paid for it and get something more practical.
>>
>>30761869
>guns have to be used for defensive purposes
Fuck you, fun things are fun.

>>30761875
>and it does nothing that a wondernine can't
Other than being able to shoot it with a sling like in the pic here >>30761111
>>
File: squisgrls.png (174KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
squisgrls.png
174KB, 800x800px
>>30760419
>mfw the front sight on my cobray is too low to see in front of the low profile cocking knob
>mfw I just use the rear sight as a ghetto red dot guessing at elevation and the holes touch at 15 yards
>>
>>30761892
Your the fag who's implying I would use a mini draco past 100 yards esp with out a stock.
>>
>>30761924
Um, no. I was saying that there isn't really any difference between rifle and pistol ammunition inside 100 yards for plinking purposes.
>>
>>30761966
Never mind where both thinking of two different uses for the draco.
>>
File: Lanyard.jpg (51KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Lanyard.jpg
51KB, 564x423px
>>30761892

There's nothing preventing you from attaching a lanyard or sling to most pistols.
And it probably isn't going to make you shoot any better.
>>
>>30761983
>putting a lanyard on a pistol so you don't drop it
>being at all comparable to using a sling to help you steady a gun
>>
>>30761983

If you were to like paper mache your single point sling on a pistol to make it rigid, would the ATF come to kill your pupper?
>>
>>30761995

Yes, you can in fact use a GI lanyard like a sling. It is exactly like a single-point sling, but thinner.

>>30762046

Probably man, they've claimed shoelaces were machine guns, so a sling could be an SBR.
>>
>caring what /k/ thinks
if you like it op, you didn't goof
>>
>>30762083
>Yes, you can in fact use a GI lanyard like a sling. It is exactly like a single-point sling, but thinner.
Except it's going to be torquing the grip on your pistol no matter what way you use it which is going to make it harder to shoot the gun accurately instead of easier.
>>
>>30762098

No shit, and a single-point sling on an MPA is going to pull it the right or left. Like I said previously, it won't make you shoot any better.
>>
File: muh mpa930sst.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
muh mpa930sst.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30762117
>is going to pull it the right or left
It doesn't.

>it won't make you shoot any better
When shooting on paper at 75 yards, my groups with my MPA930 with a red dot are only ~2" wider than my groups with my SKS when shooting both at about the same speed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.