[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best hitch hiking weapons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
Hey /k/, I'm considering going on a hitch hiking trip from SoCal all the way up the coast into Washington. What is the best weapon I could bring for self defense? I can't get a handgun since I'm under 21 and a rifle or shotgun is too large.
>>
>hitch hiking with a long arm
that's called carjacking you idiot
>>
just carry a poopy diaper to discourage your assailants.
>>
>>30758355
Stay the fuck out of my state. We have enough of you retards as is.
>>
>>30758392
Fuck off faggot I'll go where I want and I never vote liberal anyways
>>
>>30758355
get a fucking job and contribute to socienty you lazy millenial fuck.
>>
>>30758378
So I should bring a shit sling shot for SD
>>
>>30758409
I have two jobs. And go to college. Is this thread an interview?
>>
hitch hiking is illegal

one crime at a time, son.
>>
>>30758419
yet you seem to have the time to hitchhike up a state and back for shits and giggles...
>>
>>30758355
Pepper fogger. In a belt sheath, not your fucking pocket.
>>
>>30758456
At least it sounds Better than being a faggot who posts on an image board and never tries to have any fun
>>
Buy a small 9mm handgun from a private sale and CC it illegally. This is pretty much your only option. I would suggest a compact Ruger, Glock, or SW M&P pistol. All can be had on the secondary market for under $400.
>>
>don't forget a towel
>since you don't seem to care about things grechically lilligal:
-make one?
-straw man purchase?
>sling shot seems like the best idea so far.
>self defense in Cali XD your fucked bruh!
>>
>>30758437
Hitch hiking can't be illegal because the state that creates laws is an arbitrary power and holds no actual authority over the individual
>>
>>30758495
Thank you for the only real, albeit illegal, answer
>>
>>30758499
Make one sounds fascinating.
>>
>>30758355
Just bring a nice glock, place it in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

>hey guys, going to hitch hike across the country
>what's the best way to stay safe lol

You retarded faggot.
>>
>>30758579
Plenty of people hitchhike/travel across country with no problem.
>>
>>30758505
>the state is an arbitrary power that holds no actual authority over the individual
>until the state police come and bash the law over your head

Hope to see your "free inhabitant gets their shit kicked in" video on youtube.
>>
>>30758489
God you're an insufferable little faggot aren't you? Go away we don't want fucking retarded califags posting here. You dug your own grave.
>>
>>30758495
>>30758522

Done fishing yet?

what the fuck.
>>
>>30758598
Not under the pretense that there's a safe way to do it.

>I'll just bring my gun and it won't lead to any situation where I'm fucked

It's fucks like these that get us swarmed with cries for gun control.
>>
>>30758611
Yeah because I wrote the antigun legislation and voted it in all by myself.
-Never voted for a single antigun measure
-Always petitioned against them
-never voted for or condoned antigun politicians
>lol it's ur own fault for being born californian
>>
>>30758622
Please show me one headline about hitchhikers going full autist with a gun
>>
>Smuggle weapons purchased illegally across state borders.
>Hitchhike and therefore have to conceal weapon
>No permit to cc
>Wander around my state because lel 420 recreational blaze it
>No plan of where you will go or what you will do for food or shelter
>Tent city with my homies bro
>Old jaded homeless find out you have a gun (they will)
>Best case scenario they take it and tell you to walk
>Worst you die by your own gun.
Just don't just fucking don't. It would honestly be better for you to spend the money on a shitty car to drive/live in than to blow the money on a gun and hitchhike.

>Cue the rageful reply about "I know what I'm doing old man"
>>
>>30758355
Get an "SBR"
Legally of course
>>
>>30758355
http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id=13613

something like the remington pocket pistol if you really wanted. its black powder so no registry. .31 cal so kinda powerful (its no .380 carry pistol) and you can fit it in you pack nice and easy. plus its revolver....did i mention no registration?
>>
>>30759385
Wai,t i forgot you live in California. Sorry, stay the fuck in your state OP.
>>
>>30758355

Looking at that image just inspired me to go get a black powder gun and make the same thing like it is shown in the picture

Besides it would go great for conceal carry since it's small enough to fit inside my pocket and still has a powerful enough punch to kill a man.

Just imagination of mine.
>>
>>30758378

That may actually just encourage some assailants.
>>
>>30758614
Fishing?
>>
>>30759402
Fuck that. I'm only first gen California. No desire to be here, no desire to fuck up other states either. I won't bring any "California values or sensibilities" whatever that means.
>>
File: wwpi4q7t3sttes42uva3.jpg (68KB, 324x467px) Image search: [Google]
wwpi4q7t3sttes42uva3.jpg
68KB, 324x467px
There is one weapon that is california legal, even encouraged, that will make hitchhiking through the west coast far less unpleasant. Pic related. I'd carry it in the six o'clock position as low as possible. In fact cover your entire butthole region with it. That way when you are inevitably raped it will hurt less.
>>
They say 'better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6' but with the level of legal fucking you'd be looking at under the best case scenario, I think you're the exception.
>>
>>30758370
Fucking kek
>>
>>30758355
Better just to take the Pacific Crest Trail. Don't take chances with total strangers. They could be from San Francisco.
>>
Straight razor. Also some escape tools could be handy.
>>
>>30763069
>>
>>30758355
Any snub nose revolver from a respectable manufacturer will do.
>>
>>30758355

Remington .31 caliber pocket revolver.
>>
>>30759641

They pre-manufacture them like that.
>>
File: download-3.jpg (131KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
download-3.jpg
131KB, 1600x1200px
>>30758355
A victorinox (swiss army knife) hunter. Nobody will mind you carrying a SAK. Big enough to do some damage. Also... pepper spray gel. It has to be gel. It has to stick to their face. I wouldn't bother with a handgun. A charged cellphone will serve you better. Get a solar charger.
>>
>>30758474
Foggers are horrible if their is any wind. Also the chance of you gettibg it is too high. Get gel.
>>
>>30764693
He cant get a handgun.
>>
File: 1458609216095.jpg (65KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458609216095.jpg
65KB, 540x360px
Knife bat
>>
>>30758505
IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN YOUR LAWS MEAN NOTHING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: marlin.cc45.jpg (129KB, 772x359px) Image search: [Google]
marlin.cc45.jpg
129KB, 772x359px
>>30765721
>>30758355

Oh, I didn't read the full description. Just get a short pistol caliber carbine.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.