[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California is sucks so bad right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160725_144637.jpg (391KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160725_144637.jpg
391KB, 1080x1080px
Guys and gals this is a sad day. I just called my nearest gun store and talked to an employee. Out the door they want $375.00 for a tarus model 85. I was astonished.

Wherever you are I hope you pop a round off for me... Because today i coulden't afford the pistol I want.
>>
>>30757148
> Taurus
>>
>>30757345
Sure thing bud whatever you say bud.
>>
>>30757148
>Wherever you are I hope you pop a round off for me
Desk pop!
>>
>>30757345
the revolvers are recommended.
semi auto are not.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>30757148
>Wanting a Taurus
There are literally hundreds of better revolver producers anon.
>>
>>30757148
>Out the door they want $375.00 for a tarus model 85.

Guess you'll have to settle for a better gun then.

Don't know why you're blogging about it to /k/.
>>
>>30757148
I have a Taurus 85, snub nose 38. Its my dailey carry gun. No issues whatsoever, so im not gunna shit on your dreams like some of these other guys, but... I live in Phx AZ, the gun rights capitol of the world, and even here that pistol runs between 300 and 400 pre tax depending on exact model and features, so not sure what you are complaing about. 375 out the door isnt a deal, but its not outrageous.
>>
>>30760125
Fuck Taurus, but that looks like the cylinder got slammed shut a million times... Unless it came from the factory like that.
>>
>>30760232

I can back this up to. The shop that I frequent (the Arizona Firearms and Pawn on University) the Taurus revolvers there are about the same going out the door. At least you're not gonna break the bank.
>>
>>30760232
Dude no way. You either have never shopped online for a gun or you take gun store prices as valid.

$250 is the highest price i've seen for a long time on SG, buds, psa, GB in the last two years for an 85. They are usually around $230 on slickguns or even j&g.
>>
>>30760125
Really? Modern .38 snub with holster options huh? Hmmm common and sub $300.00? I doubt it.
>>
>>30760293
Hmmm... True as much as I'd like to express my strong disliking for Taurus that is probably the case.
>>
>>30760232
Of all the options for daily carry and you choose Taurus. Very fucking dumb.
>>
>>30760689
Maybe for a used beat to shit one, or you gotta pay shipping and the FFL transfer fee. Either way, Might as well have paid the local gun store price.
>>
>>30760718
Taurus is garbage m8. Snub revolvers are pretty tacticool though.
>>
>>30760770
New in box
>>30760764
The model 85 is a colt detective copy if i remember correctly. The last one i had worked just fine...
>>
>>30757148
>California is sucks so bad right now
Buddy, you ain't seen nothing yet. Come back on Jan. 1 2017.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.