[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law enforcement officer thread: International Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tokyo swat - japan.jpg (113KB, 699x918px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo swat - japan.jpg
113KB, 699x918px
Besides Japan, are there any other countries that lie or disguise their annual murder rates?

How do their police compare, fighting/combat wise?
>>
>are there any other countries that lie or disguise their annual murder rates?

Everyone?
>>
>>30756361
Japan covers up its murder rate?
I'd be really interested in relevant statistics.
>>
>tfw all this sweet military gear to impress the bros but chicks still prefer NEETS and anime nerds
>>
>>30756361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ogxZxu6cjM
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 194x194px
>>30756361
>Tokyo swat
>has Chinese flag
>Chinese rifle
>Chinese gear
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and just take a wild guess that that's not Japanese anything.
>>
>>30756361
Ok somebody explain to me his optic setup. He has TWO optics, one pointed at the other, and a third optic thingy on his face. How the fuck is he gonna use all that

Also
>2016 SWAT
>not using SBR
>>
>>30756418
>Also
>>2016 SWAT
>>not using SBR

I'm pretty sure the NFA doesn't apply in China.
>>
>>30756441
Literally not the point. His gun is long as hell for innacity
>>
>>30756361
>are there any other countries that lie or disguise their annual murder rates?
The whole of the middle east, central america, mexico, and a good chunk of south america.
>>
>>30756361
Not that I disagree but who said Japs are hiding their annual murder rates?

Murder of citizens by police or murder in general?
>>
>>30757096
It's a statistics thing, other countries like the UK do it too.

Basically, if there's a death that is suspected of being a murder but they can't find the culprit, they won't report it as a murder. So the only murders in the statistics are the ones they solve.

As opposed to a country like the US wherein every death that appears to be a murder is reported as such.
>>
>>30756361
What's up /k/? Commit any Felonies lately?
>>
>>30757129
>Basically, if there's a death that is suspected of being a murder but they can't find the culprit, they won't report it as a murder.
>>can clearly see evidence of forced entry, self defensive struggle and self wounds that are hard to inflict but can't find culprit
>>>alright boys, it ain't going into the murder bin!

What could be gained by doing that? Someone is going to check the number of reported deaths and compare that to the reported numbers of suicides, murders, accidents, abductions and natural deaths and see the inconsistencies.
>>
>>30756395
The joke:
>Implying China does
>>
>>30757248

>Not that guy

It's kind of like the rape differences between countries. It's all legal definitions because there's no true global standardization on how crimes are to be reported. It's just how different countries record statistics, be that an intentional choice to cover up homicide rates or no I couldn't say
>>
>>30757248
It just goes as an unexpected death of some variety otherwise instead of a murder. The "advantage" is lower murder statistics.
>>
>>30756361
That swat looks like a little kid
>>
>>30757248
PR image is a thing. White westerners obsess over Japan for a reason.
>>
>>30757959
What white westerners? A small minority of sweaty anime lovers?

Yes, Japan is constantly looked at in the worldly scheme of things... but not more than the others.
>>
>>30756361
Well, som countries report their statistics differently, but then people automatically believe that those countries have more/less crime than other countries with different reporting methods.

Take the United States, for instance. They report all crimes. The UK on the other hand only reports crimes that resulted in a conviction for their statistics. So the US and the UK would end up having different reported homicide rates, for instance, even if in actuality they had exactly the same murder rate.

So whenever some anti-gun cuck wants to ramble on about how much 'safer' the UK is than the US and tries to point at UK reporting, feel free to ruin said cuck's day by pointing out why that might not be true.
>>
Does anybody have a source for the Japan/UK reporting?

I know there's a thing with "no crime" or whatever in UK police reports, but does anyone have a break down of how they report their statistics?

I can't seem to find anything on it on google.
>>
>>30756361
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/25/sagamihara-japan-knife-attack-kills-15-injures-dozens/
>>
>>30758019
>What white westerners? A small minority of sweaty anime lovers?
No, gun grabbers and liberals
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.