[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five Seven / 5.7x28mm thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: FN5701.jpg (429KB, 1737x1179px) Image search: [Google]
FN5701.jpg
429KB, 1737x1179px
Is the Five Seven any good as an open carry gun, or is it just a range toy / HD weapon? My range are being cucked into the next dimension by antigunz neighbors and they won't allow any pistol with bullets over .30 inches in diameter.
>>
I am sure there is a certain White nationalist firefighter who can answer this question.
>>
Kitsap Gun Club?

Were you the /k/uck who had to cycle his mosin with a 2x4?

Also unless you're running into someone with actual body armor, just take a 9mm or something
>>
>>30754599
>won't allow any pistol with bullets over .30 inches in diameter

That is literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If your range gives into that shit I wouldn't support them.
>>
>>30754952
It's either that or they get shut down. It's not like they really have a choice.
>>
>>30754982
How is that legal? How can an outsider dictate what bullets are shot at a range?
>>
>>30754992
With respect to your actual question though, what do you mean as good as any open carry gun? What qualities specifically are you wondering about?
>>
Time to find a new range and let them close down in peace, OP.
>>
>>30754992
Because lawyers and it's in a blue as fuck area

>>30755027

It's literally one of two ranges within reasonable distance, and it's the only one without shitlers for RO's and doesn't require a membership to join
>>
>>30755047
Then why don't you find which neighbors are bitching about it and have a good ol fashioned soap party? Abduct their animals? Nail their animals to fences?

You know there's only one way to get whiny people to shut up. Make them scared to whine and bitch.

Lets say hypothetically this range moves. What's to stop these kinds of people from moving to follow it not to just be a nuisance? Yeah, the world really is that petty when you don't live in the third world.
>>
>>30755018
Please respond friend, I'd like to preach the good word of the Five-Seven
>>
File: youfuckingretard.jpg (28KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
youfuckingretard.jpg
28KB, 450x373px
>>30755087

>why don't you just commit felonies to get people to straighten up, giving them more ammo to get the range shut down for good

>mfw
>>
>>30754599
http://armscor.com/firearms/tcm-series/
.22 tcm, try it, the gun is cheaper, ammo is about the same
>>
OP here. Replying to a bunch of people at once.

>>30754929
Yes that was me. I felt like a complete retard until I realized that people hadn't actually been joking about using 2x4s to cycle nuggets on the internet.

>>30755047
This. I got a membership anyways because I can afford it and it contributes to the legal fund.

>>30755018
>>30755131
Sorry, was doing work shit.
My preferences for an OC gun:
>not retardely huge like a 6" revolver
>good against people, coyotes, and other critters that can wander into town
I have a big bore carbine for a woods gun, so killing mountain lions would not be in the job description.
>reasonably accurate
>can take a fair bit of abuse (wet, salty air, etc.) without needing to be cleaned every day
>ammo less than $0.40/rd if bought in bulk
>>
File: automag3-3.jpg (82KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
automag3-3.jpg
82KB, 800x546px
>>30754599
It'll work, with the right ammo, but I personally prefer 9mm Luger

It does have low recoil and high capacity.

>My range are being cucked into the next dimension by antigunz neighbors and they won't allow any pistol with bullets over .30 inches in diameter.
Get a Tokarev for cheap, 7.62x25mm is pretty fast so it's pretty loud, that'll upset them.

Or shit, if you can find a pistol or revolver in .30 Carbine, that shit is REALLY loud, like a Ruger Blackhawk or an AMT Auto Mag III
>>
>>30755619
>Get a Tokarev for cheap, 7.62x25mm is pretty fast so it's pretty loud, that'll upset them.
I had completely forgot about the Tokarev lol.
>>
>>30755629
Another thing you can do is to get a pistol in 7.65mm Parabellum (.30 Luger), that'd be within limits.
>>
Get an AR-57 to go with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsshR6mECjo
>>
>>30756273
Might as well get a PS90 for kicks.

Or I guess he could put a slidefire stock on the AR57 (I don't know if it has enough recoil to work, might need a recoil booster)
>>
>>30756310
PS90s look like goofy shit unless you get the cuck stamp and SBR it to P90 size.
>>
>>30756320
It's a pretty cool SBR though.

A fake silencer is also worth considering.
>>
>>30756273
>ejects down the mag well
This pleases me as a left hander.
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>30756320
>>30756431
yesssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>30757949
also, SBR, not fake suppressor
>>
>>30757949
No optic?
>>
>>30757949
Get some baggy green BDUs and SG1 cosplay with that.
>>
>>30757993
vortex now
>>30758001
only if kurt russell comes and hangs
>>
Maybe if it was the 90s
Modern pistol rounds can perform pretty well against most targets.
If you're expecting armored resistance use 5.56 out of a pistol upper
>>
What else is fucking loud and .30 caliber or smaller?

AK pistol with AMD-65 muzzlebrake (the Hungarian loudener)

AR pistol with whatever big bad brake you can find.

G2 Contender pistol in .270 (might wanna wear a welder's mask)
>>
>>30758050
Did anyone ever manufacture a weapon chambered in eargesplitten loudenboomer?
>>
>>30758046
Modern pistol rounds are all north of .30.
>>
>>30758402
i think that's what the liberals had in mind when they picked that caliber as a speed limit.

they just take a little bit at a time until they have picked the carcass of the constitution clean, like dirty fuckin hyenas.
>>
>>30758415
Yeah probably. The day that BS restriction gets lifted I'm bringing my Marlin to the range and mag dumping into a picture of their lawyer.
>>
I'd buy it solely to piss off the neighbors. Fuck them.
>>
You want to hear something really fucked up.

My county built an outdoor range in the woods for everyone to use.

No one has ever done anything withing 20 miles of this land in over 10 years.

The people that owned the land immediately turned the land behind the range into a trailer park.

Then they started trying to sue the county and state because bullets were going into their trailers. No evidence of this was ever found though.

County shut the range down last year

I'm still pissed
>>
>>30758446
Pretty sure that's not going to go over well.
>>
File: welfare_bears.png (117KB, 875x487px) Image search: [Google]
welfare_bears.png
117KB, 875x487px
>>30758531
That sounds so unimaginably retarded.
>>
>>30759151
>harming them is a felony
whew laddie
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.