[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vatniks BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: dead_slavs.png (190KB, 677x486px) Image search: [Google]
dead_slavs.png
190KB, 677x486px
https://youtu.be/r8KglkOgH-g

This well-sourced video is living proof that Slavaboos have no leg to stand when it comes to challenging the US.

Find a flaw, Putinbots.
>>
File: 1417673533839.jpg (72KB, 426x396px) Image search: [Google]
1417673533839.jpg
72KB, 426x396px
>>30754569
>Slavaboos have no leg to stand when it comes to challenging the US.
of cause , American who is obsessed with slavic Culture cann't challenging the America

here is (you)
>>
File: russiavsUS.jpg (176KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
russiavsUS.jpg
176KB, 1280x960px
>>30754623

Can't handle the facts so you rant about some nonsense about culture. Sounds about right.
>>
>>30754569
>It's another vatnik vs fatnik shitslinging fest again
>>
>>30755257

Nah I just thought the video actually had some pretty recent data in terms of numbers, equipment, etc. Of course the scenario is dumb as shit and would never happen, nor is all the information in the video good.

Also I'm not fat I am just a little over weight.
>>
>>30754569
>There's a real ocean between the two countries
>Implies that the US/Russia would fight each other through Europe
Alaska's right over there. Literally just go the other way.
>>
>>30754569
>well-sourced video
Cruise missiles part absolutely fucked up. Stored units - bullshit again. More important thing, that in this purely hypothetical scenario US get land border with Western military district - biggest A2/AD bubble on planet and battle-ready brigades just in few metres from New York and DC. Add to this Russian OTH radars and they've got absolute informational domination in airspace. No plane will be able to take off without Russian knowing about that.
Biggest BS about this video, is no-nuke scenario. "There are two ways to fight the United States military: Asymmetrically and stupid".
>Slavaboos have no leg to stand when it comes to challenging the US.
Yes. Like any other country on planet. That's why they have nuclear weapon to even the odds.
>>
>>30754569
Vatniks are trying to help make sure Hillary doesn't win, go away
>>
>1990's tech
>2000's tech
>modern
I don't even
>>
slavs are hard kunts. americans are sissy fuckboys once you leave the rural areas. that has to count for something.
>>
>>30755342
if you're over weight, you're fat, you dumb yank
>>
>>30757806
It doesn't count for much when the sissy fuckboys are bombing everything from 40,000 feet.
>>
File: bigger sage.png (180KB, 2000x870px) Image search: [Google]
bigger sage.png
180KB, 2000x870px
>>30754569
>US on left
>Russia on right
>an actual land and sea war between these two would be fought in Alaska and Chukotka and in the Bering

OP blows monkeys for loose change
>>
>>30757806
Most of the military are people from rural areas.
>>
>>30754569
The USN's naval tonnage is greater than the next 10 countries COMBINED. winning.
>>
>>30757806
The Japs thought it did, it counted for jack shit.
>>
Who cares. One Emperor Trump takes the throne we'll be allied with the Slavs for the next cultural war on muslim and chinks
>>
File: hk332.gif (43KB, 499x475px) Image search: [Google]
hk332.gif
43KB, 499x475px
you know what i think? here's what I think.

>every military/gov in the world has been burrowing underground like moles for the past several decades
>after several disclosure/disarmament agreements most govt's/military just start manufacturing/assembling/storing their shit underground with black budget & drug money so they don't have to disclose it to anyone
>decades have passed and tons of advanced shit is now underground
>huge underwater caverns with giant air pockets allow for underwater bases for subs and superduper covert storage and training
>everyone laughs at russia for having small bepis
>russia has been tripling their underground efforts compared to all other govts and providing jobs for slavs to assemble this equipment underground for years
>Russia pull all their shit out of the caverns and tunnels and head for Western Europe
>All of the EU punks get BTFO before anyone has a chance to get their shit together and stop them
>china and USA collectively shit their diapers while the blitzkreig habbens
>Russia stronk
>WW3
>>
File: strangelove chew.gif (363KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
strangelove chew.gif
363KB, 500x322px
>>30760906
>mineshaft gap

you forgot to mention the fluoridization of water contaminating our precious bodily fluids, anon
>>
>>30761097
oh yeah that too, thanks
>>
it's a common knowledge that american education is really bad. but jesus christ. i had no idea things were this bad

no, the u.s. doesn't share land border with russia
>>
>>30754569
Shit, do people honestly believe in the present day that the US isn't a overwhelmingly dominant superpower? We almost could take over the globe if we wanted, for what good that really does. Shit, if we got western Europe on board we would faceroll the rest of the world.
>>
File: usa & russia.jpg (15KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
usa & russia.jpg
15KB, 400x266px
>>30754569
>us vs. russians
can't you two just calm the fuck down? I don't wanna live in a nuϲⅼear holocaust.
>>
File: kosh.png (422KB, 610x465px) Image search: [Google]
kosh.png
422KB, 610x465px
>>30762612
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
>>
>>30754711
In raw numbers this doesn't actually reflect well on the USA at all.

for just over 10% of the US defence budget Russia gets (numbers done in a lazy way.)
~2/3 the troops
~1/3 the planes
more long range strike aircraft
~1/2 the surface warships
1/10 the aircraft carriers
~6/10 the submarines
more nuclear warheads

now we can break things down and say that the US planes are better or whatever, but taken at face value in terms of units themselves Russia is a hell of a lot more cost-effective. these numbers become even more impressive when you compare population. (russia less than half the USA)

now again, I emphasise the USA has likely got superior hardware, but purely in terms of the information provided by the chart Russia doesn't look half as bad as the creator probably intended.
>>
>>30764237
oh wow i've really underlined my stupidity.

sometimes when i say "half" i mean half relative to the graph not half as in 50%, i.e. if they both had 200 tanks that would be "half" even though they're 1:1

that's what i get for russian my post.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.