[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your prized rifle must be destroyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

There is no way to talk your way out of it.
The rifle must go.

But at the very least, you can give your rifle a Viking's death.

What's an acceptable, glorious way for a rifle to die?
>>
>>30754567

In my arms.

;_;
>>
>>30754567
let it fire all the ammo
>>
Shot to the point where the receiver is bent and it is totally unserviceable.

And then melted down and used to make more guns.
>>
Fired from Iowa class' cannon
>>
When my raifu goes, I want it to be a split barrel from an overcharged round.
>>
>>30754567
In fire it was forged, in fire it shall once more cease to be.
>>
File: sten1366445050250.jpg (256KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
sten1366445050250.jpg
256KB, 1024x724px
I spoke to a Belgian Korea war veteran. Belgian/Luxembourg battalion was underequiped & understaffed, but were always busy digging trenches during downtime. Digging digging digging. That made them popular for putting at annoying & difficult to protect locations.

Anyway, the veteran told me he fired a Sten so much during human wave attacks it virtually disintegrated. Too hot to hold on to, eventually misfired & shit itself. He ended fighting his way to the gun of a fallen squad mate with his shovel.

Seems like a good way to die for a weapon. Get fired to much in protection of your owner. Shit the bed after you've had enough.
>>
>>30754567
Mag dumping the person who ordered it destroyed and then running innawoods.
>destroying rifles
>ever acceptable
>>
>>30754567
The rifle doesn't have to go, I have to go somewhere they can't take it.

Wherever she goes.... I MUST FIND HER!

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US MAKES NIGH DIFFERENCE FOR I LONG TO FONDLE HER WOOD.....

NOT EVEN THE WORLD CAN KEEP ME FROM FONDLING ALL OF HER WOOD!
>>
>>30754567
It should die the way it was meant to be used, slaying the forces of capitalism, sweating cosmo, and seizing the means of production.
>>
File: 1468539777390.png (660KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468539777390.png
660KB, 1024x576px
>>30754567
Rusting in my cold dead hands.
>>
>>30754567
>fire gun until it is no longer operable
>give rifle last rights and a solumn prayer before it gets sent to be melted
>use said melted metal to make a bayonet or sword
>engrave 'he lives on' onto the blade
>remember all the good times you had with your old raifu as you slay those who made you do this
>>
>>30754567
Lost underwater after a boating accident
>>
>>30754567
Feinstein and Hillary both confiscate it.
They bring it to the DNC and proudly display their victory over gun owners. Raifu explodes killing everyone at the convention in a fiery blast of shrapnel and cosmoline
>>
As the last light of the last sun flickers and dies, the universe goes cold. The only thing left is black holes. They eat the cold matter and my rifle is that. My cold dead hands at the cosmic level.
>>
>>30754581
This. To Valhalla, brother!
>>
My AK will be firing until the barrel is drooping, the hand-guards melting and on fire. The dust cover has blown off, the BCG is nearly jumping off the rails, and the pins are walking. The front sight post has broken off, the rear sight is hanging by a thread and the gas tube lever is loose. Every other shot is a stove-pipe but because it is a DDI, that doesn't stop it for some reason.

Finally the rifle suffers a catastrophic failure. The BCG jumps the rails, the rivets are sheared in half and the rear trunnion blows out the back of the rifle along with the stock. When my rifle goes, I go with it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.