[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best innawoods locations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1467969560737.png (699KB, 797x675px) Image search: [Google]
1467969560737.png
699KB, 797x675px
ITT discuss the best states, town and regions for living innawoods

I really want to move to Alaska but I dunno. Anchorage is too big city, Mat-Su is too suburban. Southeast is noice but there's no roads so you're basically limited to the woods near town. Kodiak is no debate because fucking Kodiak bears, mang. I also wanna stay out of the Eskimo native towns.

Right now I'm looking at Fairbanks, Seward and Valdez. Seward and Valdez in particular look very nice, plus Valdez usually has good employment opportunities on the Alaska Pipeline
>>
>>30754048
Alaska is a shit state, dude.
>Pay MSRP or greater for EVERYTHING
>Groceries, guns, cars, clothes, etc. are all 25% or more what you pay in the lower 50
>Deal with tons of alcoholic and drug addict whites in any city with a moderate population
>General white trash almost everywhere is super common
>Deal with tons of alcoholics and drug addict natives and their tomfoolery everywhere, fucking everywhere
>Nearly impossible to find a girl who is attractive, hasn't had depraved sex with everyone, and isn't an alcoholic/addict by 15
>Mosquitoes, mosquitoes like you could never even imagine during summer

On the other hand the gun laws are fantastic, so is hunting and fishing, and generally it's not hard to find somewhere to be left alone.
I'd honestly suggest somewhere like Montana, Dakotas, Minnesota, etc. for similar/same benefits without paying out the ass for everything and being disconnected from the lower 50, but that's just me.
>>
I'm looking at the Ozarks. in the Midwest now and pretty nice but need a slightly milder climate with longer growing season for certain food crops and better hill cover for a LMTFA acreage. Anyone live around there?
>>
>>30754048

Hang the fuck on, is that cunt thinking daisy pellet rifles is actual rifles ?
>>
>>30754173
Yes. The disconnect from reality is amazing isn't it? These people vote and want to tell us how to live.
>>
>>30754048
sourthern states ur gud matey

such as Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia.

Gonna move to one of those states once I am able to get my ass out of college and get a cop job
>>
>>30754048
In a SHTF wouldnt at least one person from /k/ end up going innawoods only to find another /k/ommando? What would happen?
>>
>>30755409
glorious bro mance
>>
>>30754173
>>30754329
I'm more concerned that he thinks sandwich cookies are legal tender.
>>
>>30754048
You should visit before you decide to move. It can be a bit of mild culture shock. You talk about employment prospects, go get a summer job up there (anywhere) and if you like it stay. If you don't try a different part or head south.

I grew up out of Homer and I really enjoy the area. But for every bit of 'muh freedom to go innawoods' you get another weird hardship.
>>
Moving to the fayetteville NC area in a few weeks anyone know if the area has any good spots for innawoods or urbex?
>>
>>30754117
Above all else... motherfucking mosquitoes. That sound in your ear as you are trying to fall asleep *bzzp*. God damn mosquitoes.
>>
File: 1467523589264.jpg (76KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1467523589264.jpg
76KB, 500x669px
How is North Carolina in terms of forest density and coverage and remoteness and stuff?
>>
>>30755551
Lawd please

She has my eyes too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.