[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: B-x7_l0XEAEwH8v.jpg (40KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
B-x7_l0XEAEwH8v.jpg
40KB, 600x391px
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>30752231
Staged/10
>>
We had this thread like 2 months ago. Photoshop
>>
>>30752231
Makes me question why they would paint a vehicle white inna desert.
>>
>>30752244
>What is UN vehicles?
>>
>>30752231
Pretty accurate/10
>>
I joined ISIS for the GI bill and $20,000 bonus. Plus, it looks good on my resume.
>>
>>30752244
Move to Nevada and buy a black car with black interior. You will figure it out real quick.
>>
>>30752289
Wew lad
Moved to NM last year from Montana. Found out real quick my black jeep with gray interior was not a good idea
>>
>>30752231
it's upwards of the worst IFVs in service to date. and that's the new ones. the one in your pic is some even more useless shit from the 90s

im suprised they can even get it working in a 3rd world country, we can barely get ours to stay fixed thru 1 week here in the US
>>
>>30752303

>Bradly kills a T-72 with the chaingun
>useless

funny stuff, mr. memer.
>>
>>30752395
> not engaging armor with tow
>wasting ammo and time with 20mms

Wanna know how i know youre gay?
>>
>>30752303
>Bradley
>most battle tested IFV to date in large scale manuver warefare
>came out of this event extremely positive

Babby just watched pentagon wars, i take it? You do know its fiction right?
>>
>>30752419

>MBT eliminated with a fucking Bushmaster
>this is a bad thing

wew lad!
>>
>>30752395
oh, right, forgot we also train to fight t72s and BMP-1s instead of actual modern vehicles.

25mm does not go thru very much tank armor i assure you. APFSDS (DU) will ruin most IFVs days and can obviously mobility kill a tank but good luck penetrating turret or engine armor. that's what the fucking 12 TOW missiles stored in the back are for.

that and theyre just now equipping COMMO that shouldve been standardized 10 years ago and basically does what you can do much easier on your phone. the platform is underfunded and on it's way out.

t. 19D bradley driver, gunner, and now TC working on bradleys daily in the army for the last 5 years. the vehicle is a sick joke that for everyones sake i hope never gets to see a formal war with a nation that doesnt surrender 75% of it's 3rd world assets inside 72 hours
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>30752514

I don't think you're even in the Army, much less have any fucking clue what you're talking about.

>instead of actual modern vehicles

Well considering Russians mainly used updated T-72s..

>APFSDS (DU) will ruin most IFVs days

APFSDS rounds don't have to be DU, they can be Tungsten Carbide as well.

>good luck penetrating turret or engine armor

well considering the chaingun managed to pen and kill a hull-down T-72 in Desert Storm, this is silly, isn't it?

> the platform is underfunded and on it's way out

Are you sure? Last I heard they aren't sure where to go with the FFV program and are thus toying with the idea of an M2A4. This is a rhetorical question, you don't have to answer.

>i hope never gets to see a formal war with a nation

How's the 4th largest army in the world? Oh, wait, we mopped the floor with them.

You seem to not understand the point of IFVs, they aren't front line units, they are supposed to protect infantry in transit to the AO and provide limited ranged support if needed. MBTs and air support are supposed to be the main support units in an offensive.

Also, if you really, REALLY need to keep your M2A3s engaged in combat for extended periods of time, you can slap on BUSK III kits in the field and boom, you have a solid infantry support platform.

In order to understand the Bradley, you must first understand the doctrine it fits.
>>
So ISIL has a tank? Whatever.
>>
>>30752244
because they are retarded kebabs
>>30752231
its like painting a big ass target on it i bet its writen "Pleas shot me on" it (even if its photoshop still think some of the retars will sure paint his tank in som retarded neon color)
>>
>>30752231
Allah Strong
>>
>>30752244
>it's a big IFV
>>
Not as funny as those abandoned T-90s the FSA is driving around ;^)
>>
>>30754089
I don't think the FSA is driving any T-90's
>>
File: Leo2DK6_k.jpg (64KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Leo2DK6_k.jpg
64KB, 700x500px
>>30752514
>engine armor
No problem

The 25mm have proven itself capable penetraiting the turret roof of a T-72 when accidently driving close up to a hull down T-72, the 80mm side armor of T-72's and being able to penetrate T-54/55 and the chinese varients at point blank range from the front (most likely the 100mm thick hull).

Against other MBT's then it would prove itself fine. The only exception I can think of is the M1 Abrams since it have a rather strange hull side armor. Being much thicker in certain areas and having a thick side skirt.
>>
>>30752395
>Iraq
>actual T72s
Pick one.
>>
File: T-72M1.jpg (828KB, 1956x1282px) Image search: [Google]
T-72M1.jpg
828KB, 1956x1282px
>>30754566
What were they then?
>>
>>30754041
>for you
>>
ISIS never uses any of the captured american heavy vehicles. they can't keep them maintained.

all they can use are HMMWVs, trucks, and small arms.
>>
>>30752231
Chaos forces have looted and defiled and Imperial Vehicle...looks like a Space Marine Predator tank built off of the Rhino chasiss.

Tech Priests aren't going to be happy seeing that.
>>
>>30754650
>if I take off those air filters, will your engine fail?
>>
>>30752244
Surplus french vehicles.
>>
>>30754641
The definition of a monkey model.
>>
>>30752244

Same reason you drive a white car in the American South.

The sheer heat.
>>
File: T-64 T-72 T-80 turret armor.jpg (344KB, 613x1062px) Image search: [Google]
T-64 T-72 T-80 turret armor.jpg
344KB, 613x1062px
>>30757380
So a T-72 before the T-72B? Frankly the difference between a T-72 and T-72M is non existent, same with the T-72A and T-72M1.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.