[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IDFvsNZDF.jpg (111KB, 2808x754px) Image search: [Google]
IDFvsNZDF.jpg
111KB, 2808x754px
No outside help to either nation, who would win in a war?
>>
Without help from other nations, neither has the force projection to get any meaningful number of personnel to each other.
>>
>No outside help to either nation
Literally impossible because Australia and NZ are inseparable
>>
File: Irishman vs Potatoes.png (62KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Irishman vs Potatoes.png
62KB, 800x1400px
>>30749962
>>
Do the Irish have a military? Because the Kiwis don't
>>
>>30750057

Yeah 8,000 strong, we're cucks though so we use our military for UN peacekeeping in Africa and Palestine.
>>
As someone in the New Zealand Army I'm going with Ireland because they probably have more than a full strength brigade.
>>
Real answer : Straya

All that extra space, a lot less paddy backpackers and maori dolebludgers

https://youtu.be/Iv8bkYKbMo0
>>
Ireland:
>53 APCs with 12.7mm and 7.62mm MGs
>18 APCs with either 12.7mm or 40mm RWS
>6 APCs with 30mm and 7.62mm
>27 LTAVs with either 12.7mm or 40mm
>6 out of 14 useable Scorpions with 76mm
>24 towed 105mm howitzers
Total 77 APCs, 27 light vehicles, 6 Scorpions, 24 howitzers

New Zealand:
>95 NZLAVs with 25mm autocannons
>24 towed 105mm howitzers
Total 95 IFVs, 24 howitzers

Both have comparable manpower and reserves. I'm inclined to give the edge to the Kiwis. They have a larger number of better AFVs, with the 25mm autocannons giving them an edge in range and firepower over what is mostly .50cal brownings on the Irish vehicles.

At sea, the two frigates of the NZ Navy would shit all over the handful of coastal patrol vessels that the Irish have.

In the air, well, lol no combat aircraft for either of them.
>>
Well its a bit of a moot fight if we have no setting for it.

Straight up fight, it goes to NZ. Better kit, actual deployed expirience. The NZSF are fucking nails.
>>
nz. we have maoris.
>>
>>30750935
>send maoris over as PoWs and immigrants
>irish social welfare system can't cope
>beg NZ for assistance
>surrender and we'll send blankets and potatoes
>Ireland surrenders
>no blankets or taters
>NZ annexes ireland
>NZ EEZ now encompasses half of the world
>>
Irish army only has enough ammunition to last them for 2 weeks so I give this one to New Zealand.
>>
File: kiwischemer.jpg (22KB, 243x294px)
kiwischemer.jpg
22KB, 243x294px
>>30749962
Kiwi's for sure.
>>
fuck off lewis
>>
File: 1467739767595.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467739767595.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>30752045
no fuck you
>>
>>30750366
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.