[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women think owning a gun is attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 21

File: 1466385495258.gif (2MB, 318x241px) Image search: [Google]
1466385495258.gif
2MB, 318x241px
Do women think owning a gun is attractive?
>>
Depends on the women, mostly to do with upbringing.
>>
only if there's one handgun, and even then it depends on if the guy is handsome or not
If you're ugly, you can't get away with it.
No matter how you look, having an arsenal is abnormal. Even being really handsome doesn't help
>>
>>30746899
Oh yes, very. You should introduce yourself with "Hi I'm Anon, and I've got 50 guns in my trunk."
>>
I think being able to properly handel one is attractive, the whole gurlz with gunz and sheet thing seems like another gurl gamer stichk.
>>
>>30746966
>No matter how you look, having an arsenal is abnormal

nah.
>>
File: 1306687032507.jpg (54KB, 267x304px) Image search: [Google]
1306687032507.jpg
54KB, 267x304px
I don't think any women are attractive
>>
>>30746899
What's the context of this one again

Is there a video with sound
>>
>>30747022
kys, faggot

gtfo my thread
>>
>>30747031
hey anon
hey
hey anon

. . . .benis
>>
>>30746899
most don't

but mugi-chan exists so at least we know some do
>>
>>30746899
no
>>
>>30746966
>it depends on if the guy is handsome or not
>If you're ugly, you can't get away with it.
this
i was one of those ugly nerdy fat fucks in high school, as soon as passed 21 i got more "attractive" which is bullshit since they are now all used up whores, and a lot have kids.

/end rant
>No matter how you look, having an arsenal is abnormal. Even being really handsome doesn't help

in woman logic, depends on the girl
>>
File: mfw.png (826KB, 584x623px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826KB, 584x623px
>>30747905
>which is bullshit since they are now all used up whores, and a lot have kids.
This. I haven't logged onto FB in a long time, that being my only social media I guess I was out of the loop. Goddam every girl I went to high school with is shitting out a kid and or is married/divorced. I'm 27, fucking hell.
>>
I hate women. I can't stand talking to them, it makes my head hurt just listening to them talk, literally nothing they have to say is of any worth at all.

I'm not gay, I like having sex with women, but I am simply not willing to put forth the effort getting to know a women enough to get her in bed, having sex with prostitutes is far simpler if I really have such a profound urge to cum inside something
>>
>>30746940
This. You find yourself a nice sub grill and you're set
>>
>>30747927
>27
>Married and having kids
That's what people do, anon. They don't stay teenagers forever.
>>
>>30748012
any person that gets married and rears a family before the age of 30 is a retard

im not saying you cant dick around and date but fuck man get your shit together so your kids dont have a fucked life

like our lower class niggers (of all colors)
>>
I'm from California so might be a bit of a twisted view. I don't tell people about my guns. When ladies do find out it is either really awesome and they want to come to the range the flake a few times and I am over it or they think I should destroy them. They are actually the ones who seem to respect me and guns more later. They bitch and complain about them but feel safer around me and whatever.
>>
>>30746899
to some its a non issue. to the smart ones its a turn off, seeing as the gun is far more likely to be used on them than to protect them.
>>
>>30746899
Here in AZ it's pretty common for chicks to be into guns, have guns or be willing to get into them for the right guy. I only hide my power level until they ask what I'm into, when I spill the beans the desire to know more intensifies.
>>
>>30746899
Not really. As long you're normal at worst they'll just mostly be indifferent. It really depends on your relationship.

I've you got multiple guns it depends on how you can justify it, and no "shall not be infringed" is not a good justification.

>>30748031
>you can only be ready for children by the age of 30
Neck yourself manchild.
>>
>>30748157
if you think your ready go ahead

A LOT of people aren't is where im getting at
>>
>>30746899
seems to be not particularly relevant to most girls.
>>
>>30746899
> women
> think

You lost me right there
>>
>>30747022
go find sa/k/uya and have a ball(s)
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 660x443px
Depends which one you are
>>
Correct answer is:
Some would be put off. Some would think it's cool. Most won't care.

Don't lose sleep over it.
>>
If she starts talking about how she doesn't like guns, it would be the last date I go with her on. Not specifically because of guns, but because anti-guns are the type of people who give bullshit ultimatums.

It's one thing if they just don't care; most don't and are even mildly interested in at least going to the range.
>>
>>30748110
Kys
>>
>>30748600
wtf i hate women now!
>>
>>30746899
Let's put it this way

Nothing you do is attractive if you're a beta ass bitch boy

Everything you do is attractive if you're a mature alpha man

Don't act like they're the only ones that are shallow, when's the last time you thought positively about a fat unattractive chick?
>>
>>30746899
Who fucking cares

Reflect on your own insecurities rather than asking a goddamn Prussian foreskin-boil removal/comparison forum
>>
>>30747927
>>30747905
>>30748012
Im 21 and the used to be hot ones are with a kid and a couple of those even married, an old friend of mine who was pretty much my generation´s Chad but being actually one hell of a good guy is even fat and bald, by 19 had already gone from ´´may even go pro´´ to fat and with an already huge forehead , i saw him with what used to be a hot cunt of our same age, a kid in her arms, she was also fat and was bitching at him in the supermarket.
I don´t even know what happened to the not so hot one, they don´t really use social media anymore i guess, i myself only log in to my old facebook every 3 or 4 months if not even more, too much crnge from stupid teenager shit there plus i don´t want the contact, i do have a new one i check everyday before going to sleep but that one has like 10 friends, one my boss and the rest coworkers, and i use it because our boss comunicate any changes that aren´t an emergency through there.

From my school days´ acquintances the only cute one that seems to still be well was the nerdy but cute and loved by all, who also was a childhood friend with whom i lost all contact.
>>
>>30747957
Shit, there is my problem.

Maybe I should get a fetlife account.
>>
>>30746899
my wife wasn't into guns when we first met but also wasn't against them. that changed after a couple trips to the range then she got a 10/22 and wants a handgun now. she loves how many guns I own and also prefers for me to always be carrying, whether we're going into a bad area or just to the grocery store
>>
>>30752144
Post your wife's tits, faggot
>>
>>30746899
Yes, some. Owning/being a firearms expert is very hot to women who appreciate skills, intelligence and passion.

This is definitely not all women however kek
>>
>>30752144
I hope you cum gallons into that women. If only all women were as supportive.
>>
>>30752378
I know better than that

>>30752454
I pumped in enough, she's pregnant with our first child now
>>
File: 1460415687910.jpg (148KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1460415687910.jpg
148KB, 1200x1697px
>>30746899
Some of them do. I took my date to the range last weekend. She didn't know what to do, so I started her off on my brothers 10/22 (I don't own my own .22 but I will soon). She had a great time on that. Me and her aren't what you'd call enamored. She's just someone I'm interested in, with that in mind, I was manipulating her body. I put my hand on her hands, my arms on her arms. You know? Teaching her how to hold a rifle because apparently, most women don't know how to hold one if their life depended on it.

After the 10/22 we shot my AR15. I had to sight in my irons and my aimpoint so it took some time. While I did that she intently watched and was surprised by how powerful it is compared to the 10/22. I let her have a go on a few mags and at first she was scared but she got the hang of it real quick and she really liked the aimpoint. Much easier to shoot with than open sights.

It was a good time till some fag with a Daniel Defense AR10 came and started shooting. His muzzle brake shot out gas in every direction and was giving use that concussive effect common with large as fuck brakes. So we packed up, took her to eat and dropped her off. She's a good girl, a year older than me at 20, and it's a shame she only speaks Spanish. I found out later on that she called in sick at work to hangout. I don't think it's going to work out though anons.

Tl:dr Women like it if you teach them properly and build them up. Power and confidence is sex appeal.
>>
>>30746899
>Do women think having large amounts of money is attractive?

ftfy
>>
I was slam fucking this chick in the ass with a strap on because I can't get it up and she was like, "Do you own an AR?" I was all like, "Hell yeah bitch." Then she came.
>>
Most women think guns are scary assault weapons of mass destruction and any man who has one is going to be the next mass shooter
At least where I live
>>
File: trollstrollingtrolls.png (7KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
trollstrollingtrolls.png
7KB, 201x199px
>>30748157
>Neck yourself
>manchild
>>
File: Ameriflage.gif (3MB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
Ameriflage.gif
3MB, 400x244px
>>30752520
>It was a good time till some fag with a Daniel Defense AR10 came and started shooting. His muzzle brake shot out gas in every direction and was giving use that concussive effect common with large as fuck brakes.

FREE

DOM
>>
>>30746899
The only girl I've ever brought home I was scared because I had 3+ rifles in my bedroom and two pistols in holsters on the nightstand. She told me she was more comfortable with the guns in the house because she trusted that I could keep her safe with them. Thinking women don't care or appreciate it.

Really wish she and I had worked out. She was perfect to be honest
>>
>>30752655
Looking back though, I've done the same thing except I was using my mosin. Kept pelting this dude and his gf with steel cases. Gave me a mad dog look.
>>
>>30752674
Afterthought: she and I had been friends for a while beforehand and she knew I was at least interested in firearms. I told her I owned some, but I didn't reveal my true power level. If it's a chick you met 3 days ago, give it some more time first
>>
File: Loudener.jpg (25KB, 418x308px) Image search: [Google]
Loudener.jpg
25KB, 418x308px
>>30752676
I guess that's karma my friend
Next time bring a loudener with you
>>
>>30752682
I have to disagree on that last point. Reveal your power level. If she's into that, you'll know before getting into anything. If not, then you weigh if it's even worth continuing. Like she stated in your previous post, it's important to stress to them that you want to keep them safe. Women love feeling safe.
>>
Women like guys to be in control of things. If you're a man about yours and take control women won't care. I will bet you money that most women would enjoy shooting a gun if only to say they did. Even the most die hard BLM pro sanders chicks I've been with have enjoyed shooting. I have a p32 for this exact purpose despite it being a piece of shit. Most women won't have more than a passing interest in it, but they won't be like "omg all guns r bad". You just have to whip out a "cute" gun and they will change their minds pretty fast.
>>
>>30747025
>What's the context of this one again
Russia.
>>
>>30746899
the only thing two women can agree on is that neither likes the third woman.
>>
>>30746899

Years ago, playboy stated in one of their "what women like" surveys, some thing like 60% of women thought a man carrying a concealed gun was sexy.

>That one year dad got a playboy subscription
>always left them in terrible hiding places
>looking back and realizing I was 13
>The subscription was for me
>thanks Dad
>>
>>30753321
Your dad sounds bro tier
>>
I'm European and the no1 reason why I don't bother appeoaching girls and am still a virgin is because I'm afraid of revealing that I collect guns.
Guns are more frowned upon here, especially dangerous babykiller salt guns like I have.
>>
>>30752144
Same situation, wife had no opinion on guns, now full on loves em, encourages me to buy new ones, helps me pick them out, has a few of her own, CC permit, the whole works. I have created a female /K/ommando and she has never even seen /K/.
>>
>>30746899
I dunno. I went out of my way to get some /k/ dick to avoid such a thing.
>>
>>30746899
They would prefer a man capable of destroying all opposition with his bare hands. A gun is fine too.
>>
>>30746899
Does it match your katana?
>>
>>30746899
Who the fucking cares
Live your own life bro. Living for other people won't find you happiness or the admiration of other people.
>>
>>30753446

Dad is a workaholic, that paid more attention to his lab than his family (wife and 4 kids).

Mom tells him that #5 is on the way, and he decided to not miss out with another kid.

My siblings will always hate me because Dad made it to my football games and such.

I will always appreciate the effort he made in my formative years.

>He is also super liberal
>career academic
>one day is faced with a nightmare
>Son number 5 is stone cold gun nut
>sighs, and reveals the 38 revolver a patient gave him, and buys me a 10/22.
>Liberal Dad brings me to the range to spend time with me
>>
>>30746899
Probably the wrong place to ask. The women here are probably just a touch biased.
>>
File: bartlebee.webm (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bartlebee.webm
178KB, 1280x720px
>>30753709
>/k/
>women
Nice try
>>
>>30752502
Post preggo belly pls

How many months is it along?
>>
>>30748012
>don't stay teenagers forever.
I will, anon, and I'll drink a beer for you
>>
File: RED9.jpg (221KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
RED9.jpg
221KB, 1280x1009px
>>30746899
Honestly, it depends on the woman; some are brainwashed libshits, others actually enjoy firearms and others are personality-less whores just pretend to like guns so they can leech off of your "successful" career.
>>30747022
Frig off, /r9k/
>>
>>30746899
this is /k/ op what do you think
>>
>>30753473
Where do you live?
>>
>>30754175
i saw one of these used at a gun shop near me. not red9 but mauser. dont remember specifics.

selling for 800. good deal or neh?
>>
>>30754829
Finland
>>
>>30755022
I find it bizarre that in my country(Poland), despite extremely restrictive law and low numbers of guns, in general people are more progun than in countries that weren't under communist rule and have higher guns per capita ratio. But it might be just right wingers virtue signalling.
>>
>>30750684
Post boils or gtfo
>>
>>30748031
>narrow-minded the post

I used to think the same way. Then I found someone I gave a shit about and cared back. Being married is honestly one of the best things. She does half the chores and it's sex daily. We have a kid and it's the most gratifying and proud I've ever been as a human.
>>
>>30746899
KING OF HEROES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH ARMAMENTS IN STOCK?
>>
>>30747957
I already did. Asian sub and she lives to make me happy. Means I can buy/do whatever I want and she's good with it.
>>
>>30746899
I CC'ed in a bar once because my friends and I took a cab for a night out and unexpectedly stopped at a bar on the way home. Started talking to some girl who's friend was getting hit on by a buddy and she and I ended up dancing, she grabbed my sides and felt the gun and asked what it was, I avoided the topic for about 40 minutes while I probed her to see if she was Anti, eventually I told her it was a handgun and she got all sorts of excited. Asked if I could show it to her and eventually if I could take her shooting some time. Took her out to her car to show her the gun about an hour later, made out in the back seat for a bit and ended up going home with her and spending the night.

That was 7 years ago and we've been married for 6. One daughter with a baby boy on the way.
>>
>>30748393
sakuya is not attractive
>>
File: image.png (257KB, 436x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257KB, 436x338px
>>30756210
That's an awesome story, friend.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (41KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
41KB, 356x200px
>>30756210
>>
>>30746899

A friend of mine used to live next door to a house that is a college hippie collective. One day we had a grill-out on the front porch, making hamburgers while wearing sidearms with rifles slung on our shoulders. Just to raise their vegan, anti-gun hackles.

Later a couple of the dreadlocked, no-bra having, patchouli-stinking chicks came over to engage us in conversation/debate. Later, as the affair was winding down, I find myself standing alone with one of the hippy chicks. She's eyeballing the rifle slung on my shoulder and says, "you know, as anti-gun as I am, I can't help but to admit that there is something incredibly arousing about a man carrying a gun."

I am not so thirsty as to compromise my venereal integrity to agents of the Red enemy, but she had inviting fun bags.

The point is that women, despite what bullshit comes out of their mouths, are sexually aroused by men who they feel are capable of protecting and providing. If you are not a smelly hobgoblin of a manlet then any woman you can convince to touch your penis on a regular basis will put up with things she says she doesn't like.

I don't know how many chicks I've seen do a 180 on politics or social issues just because they hooked up with a man who had a stronger foundation for his beliefs than she had for hers.
>>
>>30756255
>w how many chicks I've seen do a 180 on politics or social issues just because they hooked up with a man who had a stronger foundation for his beliefs than she had for hers.

Hell yeah, I can attest to this.
>>
>>30746899
>Do women think
sparingly.
>>
File: 1413847403303.png (53KB, 258x235px) Image search: [Google]
1413847403303.png
53KB, 258x235px
>>30746899

Generally no. Most probably just are not interested. Depending on where you are located, there may be more who would find issue with it then those who would think highly of it. Personally I don't bring it up until it comes up, act like its a perfectly natural thing and it never occurred to me not to own a gun, just another possession or, at most, a hobby.
>>
When I was single I've had so many girls ask to go to the range after revealing my power level

Pro tip: give them the deep dicking afterward
>>
>>30753485
Bout the same here. She hasn't gone shooting yet, but I've run her through safety and firing drills in case I'm not home and she has trouble. She loves aesthetic guns, and has promised me a nice big safe and a Henry Big Boy for my wedding present.
>>
>>30754857
Depends on the condition and what specific variant it is. Generally speaking, Mausers are like Lugers in that you usually only find them in one of two conditions; museum grade or abused.
>>
>>30746899
Women don't do much thinking at all, they are a hivemind
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 746x982px
>>30753678
You sonovabitch.
Mine was a conservative that somehow hated guns and thought I was a psychopath for finding them interesting, never showed up to fucking anything, ignored me but loved the fuck out of my brothers, and all around gave me nothing but shit.
Literally all he did was put a roof over my head when I was younger.
Then I decided he didn't even want to do that when I got older.

I'd have jumped off a bridge at the promise of a liberal father who gave a half a shit about me.
He cut off credit cards so my mother couldn't get gasoline easily (wound up having to use cash that was meant for food products every time we needed gas) because he was pissed we bought shit he didn't decide he wanted.

I often times had to use cash from the jobs I worked to make sure my mother had money for the grocery store and medication.

So. I just want you to know I envy the fuck out of you.
>>30746899
Not all, but some do.
I've met a few.

I've talked with chicks on a number of occasions who asked about weaponry because of a burglary and they just never stopped messing with guns afterwards.
>>
File: 1452096035428.gif (2MB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452096035428.gif
2MB, 245x281px
>>30752584
>things that never happened.
>>
>>30756841
Needing to point out that an obvious joke was obviously fake.
What's up newfaggot?
>>
>>30748600

>not having a backup woman
>>
>>30746899

All these good comments make me wish I hadn't killed my wife.
>>
>>30747899
>woman
>>
>>30746899
Having 1 gun is masculine and means you're a protector.

Having 20 guns is fucking weird and means you waste money and are probably unstable.
>>
File: 1425047543985.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1425047543985.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>30756210
Nice
>>
>>30756939
>not having backup women
>>
>>30746899

It depends on if they buy into the "I need a country boy who builds muscle from lifting bales of hay that will take me out on our first date in his pickup truck so we can look up at the stars in the bed while chesney plays softly in the background" romantic redneck persona
>>
>>30748031
The longer you wait to have kids the more likely they are to be retarded like you.
>>
>>30748157

>not screaming "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" at the top of your lungs every time she tries to speak.

women like assertive men, anon.
>>
>>30746899

>2016
>dating a woman

I see you've missed the memo of women being shit.

>>30747022
>>30747837

Hello fellow gaybro. qt trap
>>
>>30746899

Who cares?
>>
File: burn in hell elmo.gif (1MB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
burn in hell elmo.gif
1MB, 440x300px
>>30747022
burn in hell, faggot
>>
>>30758662

>not finding traps cute
>not wanting a super feminine girly trap to fuck in the ass and bully
>wanting a money sucking sociopathic whore.

wew, calm down there with your shit taste there son, don't want to infect the others do ya?
>>
File: ha.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>30748110
hahawut
>>
>>30748807
this
depends on the chick
>>
>>30757186

>2016
>not being a gym-rat
>not being a country boy
>not choking a chick with calloused hands
>not busting your hump to support guns and dating
>not putting on toxic masculinity

At this point, I've created such a persona that even I believe it.
>>
>>30758792
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAGGOT GET OUT
>>
>>30752520
She's already pregnant, esse.
>>
>>30759628

come on anon, put on your skirt and stalkings and I'll let you shoot my guns over at the range and even give you a little treat afterwards, you know you want to. ;)
>>
>>30759796
stockings*
>>
>>30752520

No quieres tener relaciones con alguien que habla solamente español.

Y también, latinas tienen infermidades en la cabeza.
>>
File: 22306217.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
22306217.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>30748600
that's why i just have a back-up computer.
>>
>>30756255
>>30756283
I knew a cute petite mixed black girl, spaniard dad and african mom, who was far left because da police muh racism muh evil white men and so on.
We had lots of arguments on these topics.
One day she told me discussing these topics with me made her feel good and somehow aroused. Then she said her fantasy was "to be taken by an aryan brute". Word for word.
I jokingly asked "with or without the nazi tatoos". She giggled.

Women.
>>
>>30748188
You sound like a sensible man

You are right

Plenty of people aren't.

But for your sake, start breeding at 27 or so and stop by 33

Cbf referencing myself here

If you learn about sperm quality however and all sorts of other effects, you'll figure it out for yourself
>>
>>30746899
>Do women think owning a gun is attractive?
Yes. They get wet as fuck when you pump their cunt with a shotgun barrel. Especially if you tell them you're going to pull the trigger until it goes click if they cum without permission.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.