[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much Damage do you guys think a flare gun would do. more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: orion_flare_gun[1].jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
orion_flare_gun[1].jpg
140KB, 800x600px
How much Damage do you guys think a flare gun would do. more importantly, do you guys think it would be an effective deterrent at close range, say if you shot it off in someones face.

The reason I ask is because Canada is fucked when it comes to self defense laws and what you can and cannot carry. also these are incredibly cheap compared to guns and specifically ammunition in Canada
>>
might set their grass on fire, not much else
>>
>>30746704

So, is anybody gonna post a manual how to c
onvert this shit to a 12 gauge or do i have to do it?

cuz its like 4 am and i dont wanna search n shit for that infopic
>>
>>30746761
I would appreciate it. but I could just go /r/ it
>>
Open wide for the red pill

http://www.guns.com/2013/01/02/flare-guns-as-weapons/
>>
>>30746704
Getting hit with a flare would ruin your day, but its hardly a proper CCW
>>
Weed man will have you sent to gulag if the person you fight off is Muslim you know
>>
>>30746761
Don't make it 12 thats just asking for it to blow up. Get some black pipe from the hardware store, I forget which size exactly 1/2"? The small one anyway, rifle it a little so you keep it legal and bondo that badboy in there. Should chamber .410 and 45lc if you are brave.

>>30746774
Good luck with that.
>>
>>30746704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vfQwdszJYM
>>
File: 2d7.gif (496KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
496KB, 500x385px
>>30746704
>How much Damage do you guys think a flare gun would do

https://www.google.com/search?q=12+ga+flares&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
File: Man bounces flare off head.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Man bounces flare off head.webm
1MB, 480x270px
They can't hurt you in any lethal capacity. They just make people angry. Pic related.
>>
File: pretty pretty princess.png (196KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pretty pretty princess.png
196KB, 500x375px
>>30749058

nope not gonna watch that
>>
>>30748664
I was going to post this.
>>
>>30749097
He doesn't die or anything, if that's what scares you. Doesn't even get knocked out.

If you want me to dictate what happens, it is as follows.

>Aims flare gun at head.
>Fires
>Flare bounces off
>Cue several slowmo shots from different angles
>Dude gets angry and punches the ground
>Close up of his head shows significant burns and charring of skin, most likely from the muzzle blast.

If a simple third degree burn makes you chicken out, I'd hate to see you react to someone actually getting shot.
>>
>>30749097
its sfw

not gory
>>
File: 1432505607035.gif (516KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
1432505607035.gif
516KB, 1200x825px
>>30749097
It's fucking nothing faggot. You need to see the ISIS soccer webm
>>
>>30746704
Lay off the Far Cry for a bit, buddy
>>
>>30749058
what a stupid idiot

no wonder he has only 1 eye
>>
>>30746704
If you shoot it at the average junkie asshole just looking for enough cash to get their fix they'll fuck off.

If you shoot it at a real thug or dedicated gangster they'll shake it off and fuck you up unless you get REAL lucky and incapacitate them.

If you're in a personal altercation with a coward they'll fuck off.

If you're in a personal altercation with someone who really has it in for you, or is calm under pressure or in a fight they'll fuck you up unless you get real lucky and the flare seriously incapacitates them.
>>
>>30749451
He's a suicidal dude who got convinced by /b/ to film himself doing stupid things that might kill him.
>>
>>30746704
Can Canadians just buy antique black powder weapons and then shoot pakis with those when those pakis get in a rapey mood?
>>
>>30749058

WHY SHOOT THE SIDE THAT STILL HAS THE EYE?!!?!?!
>>
>>30748664
They NEED to fucken' shoot that shit into some ballistics gel.

>>30749058
you notice how tiny the shell is compared to the ones here >>30748664.
My guess it has to do with the altitude to flair is suppose to reach.
>>
>>30746704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYXNUnbP68k
>>
>>30750129
I like you.
>>
>Open thread
>Look up legality of pepper spray in Canada
>Results not favorable

For fuck's sake Canada.

OP, are you sure that it'd be legal to carry around that flare gun? If not then I'd just illegally carry pepper spray, IMO that's the more useful of those 2 options and it seems like it'd be easier to get away with. How were you planning to carry a flare gun anyways? I can't imagine many holsters would fit it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.