[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still hate me /k? ;)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: KSG_3357web[1].jpg (273KB, 1600x799px) Image search: [Google]
KSG_3357web[1].jpg
273KB, 1600x799px
Do you still hate me /k? ;)
>>
File: 1469395336007.jpg (234KB, 1600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1469395336007.jpg
234KB, 1600x799px
>>30743279
fixed it
>>
I shot you for the first time yesterday. Why is your recoil so much sharper than my 870 with the same shells? Pretty sure you're the first gun to actually bruise on my shoulder.
>>
So if this gun has 2 separate 7-round tubes, wouldn't it be a pretty awesome backpack shotgun? 7 shells of 00 Buck + 7 shells of slugs (or birdshot) and it's small enough to fit in an oversized purse. That's pretty much an all-around do-it-all gun for innawoods.
>>
I love the innovative dedign, but I'm weary of Kel-Shit even though heir long guns have an okay reputation.

My issue is that shotguns are great because hey are cheap for a versatile weapon. For he same price you can get an AR or AK.
>>
>>30743279
I want one badly just because DOOM gun
>>
File: 58021207_p0.jpg (110KB, 453x354px) Image search: [Google]
58021207_p0.jpg
110KB, 453x354px
>>30743279
No ksg-chan, I hate idiots who blame user errors on you.
>>
KSG is awesome, yeah mostly user Error.
>>
I have a KSG.

Not a bad shotgun.
>>
>>30743279
I hate that I bought you during the '13 ban panic for four hundred bucks over MSRP.
>>
>>30748553
you can get them new for $700 now.
>>
>>30748623
Yes, I know. And it pains me, deeply, physically pains me to know that I spent more than that.
>>
>>30743523
Except the part where it weighs like 14lbs loaded.
>>
>>30743314
I KNOW RIGHT?
The gun store in my town has a way you can rent it and ten shells for only 10$ and I tried it and it fucking threw me off how much recoil it had, and I shoot a fucking mosin.
>>
>>30743279
Wasn't Keltec under lawsuit from some guy who had their hand blown off?
Nothing to save your hand if it slips. He had a foregrip on too IIRC.
>>
>>30743279
The only thing I hate about it is that it ejects spent shells straight into your wrists. Not a problem if you wear gauntlet style gloves and/or you're only shooting a little bit.

I shot well over 200 rounds through one and all the rims cut into my arm after enough time to the point where it drew blood and started to swell. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed shooting it. Really fun gun. It needs to be lubed very well though.
>>
>>30743310
put the sling on to make sure you don't push to hard forward when you are working the slide
>>
>>30750809
>to hard
too far* fuck I need to to go bed.
>>
>>30743310
I'd love it if it had extended tubes and barrel for ridiculous capacity in a package no bigger than an 18" mossy. What would that be, 10 or 11 round rounds a tube? You could legitimately have capacity on par with an AR.
>>
If they made a longer barrel/tube one, and automatically switched tubes, I'd pick one up.
>>
It wouldn't hurt for it to have a guard at the front, sort of like how the P90 has a little nub at the end of the grip.
>>
>>30743279
I really want to, but don't want to lose my fucking hand
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.