[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever killed somebody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 36

File: gunningdown.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
gunningdown.png
377KB, 498x497px
How has it changed you?
>>
>>30742876
I imagine it doesn't effect cops at all, they seem pretty chill about it.
>>
Considering the engagement ranges of most combat nowadays, most people don't even know if they killed someone, just have a suspicion.
>>
File: FeelsInArmor.jpg (227KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsInArmor.jpg
227KB, 677x782px
It was a rush, then it got as easy as breathing...

I really love and appreciate life more than ever, love people more, and pray a lot now...
>>
>>30742946
Story?
>>
>>30742876
I've killed around 132 at this point, it doesn't get any easier. I remember their names and faces. Delta is a bitch, but if I don't do it, no one will.

-SSGT Benson SFOD-D (TF312)
>>
>>30742946
Story time anon
>>
>>30742960
How do you cope with it? Are you religious? If you are, do you ever think your soul is fucked or anything?
>>
>>30742972
Protecting your freedoms is enough to keep me going.
>>
Pretty sure I killed a hajj in Afghanistan, couldn't tell for certain.
>>
>>30742972
Sometimes being religious helps when you're raining down righteous fury upon the enemies of God.
>>
>>30743006
How'd you know he took hajj???
>>
>>30742876

I've killed a cat once.

Made me even more aware of the power of firearms, and how the weak should fear the strong, if the just can't serve true justice.

TL:DR my cats were having their asses kicked, I shot the ennemy alpha cat, to the dismay of everyone present.
>>
>>30743184
>killed a cat

Absolutely heretical, you should be burned at the stake.
>>
>>30743251
But he killed a cat to protect another cat.
>>
I kill myself every night with a bottle of jameson.
>>
>>30743251
>>30743283

To protect three of my deceased grandfather's cats.

Also fuck your >>30743251 moral bullshit.
Strong > Weak. I was the arm of Justice. Now suck my cat killer balls.
>>
>>30743251
I ran over a cat with my car, fucker tumbled into the ditch.

I also shot a feral cat with Roman candles.

Why would I shoot a feral cat with Roman candles?
The cock sucking piece of shit was attacking our outside cats and thought hiding underneath our cars would save it.
True, it saved it from a bullet death, but it still got set on fire with chink made explosives.
>>
>>30742960
Is that a quote?>>30742969
>>
I killed a mouse once when I was in 2nd grade, stepped over it while looking for easter eggs

I still think about that mouse sometimes
>>
File: 1460986659311.jpg (96KB, 509x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460986659311.jpg
96KB, 509x800px
I once shot a badger when I accompanied a friend of mine on a hunting trip.
Can't say I enjoyed it, nor was I dismayed. Pretty indifferent, really.
I know someone who truly deserves death, and I recon I could do the deed if there were no repercussions, but I can't imagine the emotional consequences. Well, I have a pretty good idea actually, but I know that this idea is probably very far from the truth.
>>
I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass
>>
>ctrl+f reno
>no results

I shot a man in Reno just to watching him die
>>
>>30743431

It's not that bad if you really made up your mind, and if the reason that made you do it will still be a valid one when you die.

It's not like there was shortage of 46 chromosome'ed apes.
>>
>>30743452

Yeah but what happens when you hear that whistle blowing tho?

Also i'm pretty sure your mama told you not to.
>>
File: Baller Cat 3.jpg (116KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Baller Cat 3.jpg
116KB, 480x640px
>>30743347
>I ran over a cat with my car, fucker tumbled into the ditch.
>I also shot a feral cat with Roman candles.
This, along with local bird conservation reasons, is why you shouldn't have outdoor cats. I don't agree with burning cats, but you sound like you had rational reasons to fuck with a "feral cat". I won't lump you in with the fucks who shoot ferals for "trespassing" but those guys exist too. If you have a cat leaving them inside is for their own good. If you *must* take them out, walk them on a leash like people do with dogs.
>>
File: antman approves.jpg (135KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
antman approves.jpg
135KB, 1920x1036px
>>30743437
>>
>>30743437
Fuck ants. Nobody likes ants. They don't even taste good.
>>
>>30743515
He obviously didn't listen to what his father told him when he was just a boy
>>
File: kitty.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
>>30743562
The problem is fuckin retarded doge-lovers.

Its a shame to have to keep an animal confined because of some nutjob dogelover who likes to kill kitties for literally no reason.
>>
>>30743562
I blasted a shit ton of cats that belonged to the neighbor.
He had a barn that he'd heat in the winter and feed them. The guy never had any of them spayed, neutered or even take them to the vet. He would just let them inbreed, get sick then wander around spreading their diseases and killing wildlife.

I think I shot and killed 20 or so of them and chucked their bodies in the bottom of our garbage can.
>>
>>30742876
Almost did, but the guy survived. Barely.

Piece of shit broke into my house and was halfway out the door with my tv when I confronted him. He threw my tv at me, pulled a knife, and came at me. I smashed him in the side of his face with a baseball bat and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. I hit him a few more times on the ground to be on the safe side when he was twitching because it wasn't immediately obvious that he was just twitching.

Anyways, I called 911, the police and ambulance arrived, etc. The police took my statement, took photos of my house, etc and the ambulance came and rushed fuckface off to the hospital.

I fractured his skull and he apparently ended up suffering from repeating seizures. His family wanted to file a civil suit against me, but because their son was convicted of felony assault with a deadly weapon (among other things) they were unable to pursue the suit because he was injured in the commission of a felony.

But the guy almost died on my living room floor. I actually thought he might be dead before the ambulance got there. There was blood everywhere and his face was a fucking mess/blood was pooling out of it.

Did it change me? Not really. I was afraid for a brief while that I might get rekt by the DA (this was in Cuckifornia, and a big ass white guy smashed a black guy in the face with a baseball bat) but that didn't end up happening. But life might have been easier for me if the guy had died. Getting harassed by his lawyers who thought they could scare me into giving him and his family money was irritating and intimidating at first.

tl;dr---the legal bullshit you put up with will be the worst part of the ordeal, not killing (or almost killing) someone who fucking deserved it.
>>
>>30743431
>I once shot a badger when I accompanied a friend of mine on a hunting trip.
Same. Except it was a shooting trip on BLM land in Oregon. I was shooting a shotgun for the first time, and my buddy pointed out a squirrel in the bushes and joked "get him!" and I popped off a couple rounds quickly followed with a "Why the fuck did I just do that?"

I didn't check whether I killed the little guy or not, but I felt and still feel like shit about it.
>>
>>30743437
I would melt plastic army men with a magnifying glass.
>>
>>30743024
You're that black muslim guy I say in another thread. Don't be the prissy shit that tries to correct people who say haji, we say haji because we want to say haji. We could care less what the name actually entails.
>>
>>30743378

:(
>>
File: watson.jpg (807KB, 2510x1741px) Image search: [Google]
watson.jpg
807KB, 2510x1741px
>>30743562

That's what I do. I spend like half an hour outside with my cat every day. My supervision hasn't stopped him from massacreing local wildlife and chasing away other cats. I am certain he'd be dead if not for me keeping an eye on him.

At least it gets my skinny loser ass out in the sun.
>>
I shot a man in Baghdad just to watch him die.
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 960x720px
>>30742876
One. Time I killed a possum with an hatchet.
My dog did most of the killing though I just finished him off.

He was trying to eat out chickens

Pic related
>>
File: 1469302273534.jpg (58KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
1469302273534.jpg
58KB, 580x679px
>>30743793
>he was trying to eat out chickens
>>
>>30743793

Protecting backyard chickens. Totally understandable knowing how those eggs taste so much better than store bought. (and they're better for ya)
>>
File: inb4 fudd.jpg (400KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
inb4 fudd.jpg
400KB, 574x960px
I shot a durr once.

Kind of thankful for it, I guess. Soaked backstraps are the shit.
>>
>>30743806
don't judge senpai
>>
>>30743777
Did you hear that camel calling?
>>
>>30743793
>trying to eat out chickens
In before someone posts that gif
>>
>>30743777
>That Guy still posts
wew lad
>>
>>30743904

Been a while.

Ph.D lyfe.
>>
>>30742891
Normally I hate the shit out of you, but I'll give you credit for this post since I chuckled.
>>
File: 1466274600518.gif (2MB, 318x197px) Image search: [Google]
1466274600518.gif
2MB, 318x197px
>>
>>30743842
Where'd you get that outfit, Friendo?
>>
>>30742891
Somebody means a person

Not a chipwrangler doing his job
>>
I've killed lots of squirrels with a .22 pellet rifle that were fucking with my vegetable garden

The only time I felt bad was when I didn't get a clean shot on one and it ended up scrambling over the fence and dying of blood loss in my neighbor's yard
>>
>>30743616
The problem is irresponsible cat owners. If your cat comes into my FENCED IN yard, it's either getting mauled and eaten by my 90+ pound German shepherd or I'm going to shoot it and save you the trouble of having your cat be ripped to pieces. So far I haven't had to dispatch any cats, and I really hope I don't have to, but I love my dog more than I love your fucking cat, so if it's a disease or a safety risk I'm going to kill it. Keep an eye on your pets you ignorant mong.
>>
>>30743998

I'd probably put a hole in you for shooting my cat or letting your dog eat it. Be a fucking human and tell the owner to keep their pet indoors and if it's a problem after that call animal control.

You would cry like a bitch if your dog got loose completely be accident one day and I put a load of 00 into it's side before letting it bleed to death because it's on my property.
>>
>>30743640
Show us your dog.
>>
>>30744038
I wouldn't let my dog get loose because I'm not a complete retard. I also don't let my dog roam the streets unattended like some cat owners. Please do tell me how I'm supposed to contact the owners of a random cat though, because I'd love to have them tell me it's their right to keep their cat outside and let it wander into my yard.
>>
>>30744038
you bet your ass he would. Who else is gonna lick his dick with pnut butter slopped on it?
>>
>>30744038

This. No one ever considers that pets get loose some times. If your first instinct is to shoot random animals on your property you should rethink owning guns. It's also just cats too. I say I shoot a strange dog on my property everyone here cries. I shoot a cat no one thinks anything of it.
>>
>>30744075
that's dangerous because sometimes they start nibbling.

i-i wouldn't know, i'm just saying that theoretically this can happen.
>>
>>30744071

>My dog could never ever get out on it's own

What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>30744071

Perhaps the solution is to not shoot random animals that in all likelihood appear to be a pet. You can easily distinguish a feral from a house cat.
>>
>>30744092
I'm sorry you're too retarded to learn how to work a fence and watch your pet at the same time.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1296x730px
Killed a frog once. Then i ate his legs.

Had some pork ribs too. It was good eatin.
>>
Over 300 confirmed kills kiddo.
>>
>>30743828
Ill show you our... Collection in a moment
.>>30743895
Well the possums eat them from the inside out so yeah they do eat them out
>>
>>30744139

I'm sorry you're to retarded to consider the apparently utterly implausible possibility that your beloved pet could ever escape your direct control for any number of reasons. You just sound like an asshole looking for an excuse to shoot random peoples pets but would cry like a cunt and probably sue if someone ever did the same thing to you because muh puppers guize.
>>
>>30744139
So what you are saying is if your doge wanders into my yard, its because you abandoned it and it is no longer yours? So lighting it on fire and leaving its smoldering corpse on your doorstep wouldn't bother you correct?
>>
>>30744038
>keep a dog outdoors
>your cat wanders into the yard
>surprised when a naturally territorial animal attacks your cat
That's the risk you take with an outside cat
Cats are very different from dogs
If a cat wanders into my yard, I'm kicking it's ass out (but not shooting it, what the fuck is a cat going to do, they're harmless), if a dog wanders into my yard, I'm giving it a bowl of food and calling its owner if it's friendly or calling animal control if not. That said, if you don't have tags on your animal and you let it outside, don't be surprised if it never comes home one day.
>>
>>30744098
The problem is when the neighborhood cats decide to use one yard as the litterbox. Cleaning up catshit gets old fast and most of the time the owners are indifferent to your suffering.
>>
File: 1305776349128.png (6KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1305776349128.png
6KB, 493x402px
>>30744168
>>
>>30744190

So call Animal control or trap it.

Again, if the shoe was on the other foot you would probably be really upset if I used your dog for target practice because of the simple infraction of it being on my property.
>>
>>30744076

That one guy is just being an edgy faggot, anon. Don't worry about him.
>>
>>30743347
>Better use a flare launcher next to this gas tank
>>
File: disgrace.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
disgrace.gif
1MB, 640x360px
OP here. Thread started out with some good replies and has descended into a thread about pest control.

What, y'all niggaz only want to shoot squirrels and cats?

Come on lads, you can do better than that.
>>
>>30743616
I don't like the fucks who shoot cats for "trespassing", but you shouldn't let your animals run rampant through the neighborhood. You wouldn't do it with a dog and you shouldn't let it happen with a cat. You should know the risks your animal faces when you let it run free whether they be from shitheads or nature itself.

t. Guy you replied to
>>
>>30744045
Show me the acorn that is your dick.
>>
>>30744212
I was talking about cats and repeated offenses where nothing changed. Entirely different from single instances where no attempt was made to make reasonable solutions.
>>
>>30744263
Because what would likely puncture the fuel tank?
A 9mm or a low velocity fireball?

>implying everyone is a nigger like you and drives a rusted out POS Pontiac with a leaky fuel system
>>
I might have killed someone but I'm not sure

>Relaxing on couch
>Enormous crash scares shit out of me
>Random guy trying to kick the door open
>Somehow breaks the deadbolt but chain remains in tact
>Gloved arm emerges through the crack
>Doggy grabs hold
>Scream at him to fuck off my property or he's going to get shot
>Second arm passes through crack
>Holding a hunting knife
>Magdump Hi-Power into arm
>Guy is screaming
>I'm screaming
>Bouvier des Flanders is having a great time
>Arm is pulled into the room by dog
>Chain is still holding
>I've shot his fucking forearm off
>Stay in house
>Call cops
>Give dog a treat

They never found the guy, assume he bled out in the hectares of forest nearby and something ate him. Weirdly, the cops wouldn't even give me a name but said they identified him from the partial arm. That chain was the cheapest shit from Home Depot but I'm pretty sure it saved my life. It hasn't changed me one bit, that guy was an asshole who wanted to kill me and my dog (RIP Boris, he died a few years ago), fuck him.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
>>30743828
Eggcelent collection
>>
>>30744185
My coworker had to kill his neighbor's dog. (Rottweiler)

Dog got into his yard and made a beeline for the guys kids.

His golden gets in the way and the rott starts tearing into it.

He sees this and takes the shovel hes holding and smashes the rott in the head.

The rott kinda shakes it head and goes right back to fucking up the golden.

So the guy goes buck wild on the rott with is shovel. Told me he damn near severed it head.

Then he call the cops and the neighbor has to pay his goldens vet bills.
>>
>>30744190
>Cleaning up catshit
unlike your disgusting mutt, cats actually bury their shit. And the funny thing is you bitch about cleaning up 'catshit' yet I bet you cant be arsed to clean up your dog's cowpatty sized shitpiles that STANK two yards over in the sun.
>>
>>30744316
>shot a guys arm off with a 9mm

I dont belive it.
>>
>>30743806
>>30743895
>not wanting to munch on chicken cloaca
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>30744350
It wasn't a single shot, I fired an entire magazine of hollow points into his elbow, it was a fucking mess.
>>
>>30744348
Next yard over is 4 miles away, try again. Also if I had neighbors they would be more worried about the 15 cows and 5 horses.
>>
>>30742876
Yeah but it was from 16,000 feet with a Hellfire. Not much to see other than a big white plume and then a hot spot on the ground. Bothered me for about 2 seconds.
>>
>>30742876
In iraq, I dunno. Too many shooting at a few targets. Cant really claim much there.

>May of 2015
>be security bro
>coming home late from work
>still uniformed and armed S&W .40
>stop at valero
>grab some money from atm for work the next few days ($80)
>buy smokes and leave
>two upstanding gentlemen of melanin persuasion follow me out of the store
>I enter my vehicle and resume the short drive home
>they followed and stayed back a bit
>parked 2 houses down the street and sat in their car
>being paranoid I do a weapon check and ensure it is loaded
>step out of my car
>they roll up and 2 basketball americans leap out
>one has a plastic bag
>the other a small revolver
>I drop flat and draw
>dindu with the bag is un the crossfire
>thought I hit his armpit but his buddy shot him
>he turned and ran for the car and fired blindly, stuck his pal in the back and exited his armpit
>I struck dindu in the righ ass cheek as he was climbing in the window
>bag holder turned from black to ashtray gray in a minute
>trail of blood on my drive way and down the street even
>bag man died
>his pal had a shattered hip and went to the hospital
>cops arrest him and the driver
>they are both charged with armed robbery some other charges, one received manslaughter as well
>just glad I didnt hit any of the neighbors or their property
>cokacola does not actually clean up blood
>power washer will
>>
>>30742876
made me realize that most human life isnt really worth all that much.
>>
>>30744324
Something very similar happened to my dad only minus the kids; it was my uncle's pitbull (I know) going after Dad's chocolate lab pupper and he ended up sticking it with his buck knife.

I hope Goldie wasn't hurt too bad
>>
>>30744285
cats catch pests like squirrels, birds, rats and muskrats, and annoy tortises enough that they won't decide to make their new home under your house. they roam free because they have enough brains to not run up and bite little kids because they looked at them wrong or walked next to their front yard. They also happen to bury their own shit so you dont step in it when you are cutting the grass by the road. And its lazy fuckin doge owners who always love to bitch about cats shittin in their yard while they go and walk their dog a few blocks down to shit in another neighbours yard.

btw, that stinky fuckin RANK you smell sometimes that you 'think' is catshit, is actually armadillo or possum shit, who, guess what, don't bury their shit.

>>30744293
sorry, its trunk-deep in your skanky, single mom.

>>30744313
>hey stop letting your cat out, my dog can't catch it because its too stupid and that makes me feel less masculine.
>Entirely different from single instances where no attempt was made to make reasonable solutions.
you just said you blast any cat that strolls into your yard. Don't backpedal bitchboy.
>>
>>30744400
Whos dumb enough to rob and armed man.

Oh yeah...never mind.
>>
>>30744388
oh, youre the autistic beekeeper? Figures you would be a cat-killer.
>>
>>30743318
Come to the sobriety side anon. It's tough at first, then gets easier and easier and you start to wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
>>
File: 1468558684571.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1468558684571.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
>>30744359
Excellent.
>>
>Be 17 year old me
>Doing Police Explorers because why not
>Get call from the state park that there's a dog running round and growling at people
>Arrive with bro cops
>Old crusty TVA cop shows up too
>Comes around from time to time to chill and talk, p decent dude but quiet
>Find dog under one of the cabins
>Keep it under the house but staying about 20 yards back waiting on animal control
>Animal control is 45 minutes away
>Dog suddenly charges out
>Leaps into air and latches onto TVA cop's left arm that he raised in defense
>Without a screw, without a jump, without a single shred of emotion, he draws with his right hand
>Slaps the muzzle right between dog's eyes
>Doge brains go flying
>Ambulance shows up, cleans the wound, take TVA cop to the hospital in case of rabies
>Sit there in awe of pure control and don't realize until later that I'm covered in doge blood spatter
>>
>>30743650
I hope that cocksucker did die.
>>
>>30744431
>cats catch pests like squirrels, birds, rats and muskrats, and annoy tortises enough that they won't decide to make their new home under your house
Unless you're running a grain farm free range cats as your pest control option is suspect. Even then why wouldn't you keep your pest control in the area where pests are actually the problem instead of letting them free roam? Otherwise, waste the squirrels and rats and shit yourself.

Face it. Cats for 99% of people today are pets for the sake of companionship. You wouldn't put a non-feline companion in danger so why would you let a cat have free roaming capabilities to get itself hurt in the world:?
>>
>>30744414
Nothing permanent. $500 vet bill though.

Guy told me thank god his golden was there. Or he would have used that shovel on the neighbor.
>>
>>30744455
I don't keep bees. Durum farmer, raise cattle, pet horses, and have a job welding. Also have a few cats for pest control.
>>
>>30744496
>so why would you let a cat have free roaming capabilities to get itself hurt in the world:?
Oh, so the real problem is autistic fuckboys with violent tendencies such as yourself?
>>
>>30744316
Hectares?
>>
>>30744316
>>30744359
Not the other guy but I still have a hard time believing you shot a dude's arm off with a couple mags of 9mm. Not sayin' I don't believe you tho.
>>
>>30744519
1 hectare = 2.5 acres.

>fuck metric
>>
File: 1469179418200.jpg (25KB, 374x497px) Image search: [Google]
1469179418200.jpg
25KB, 374x497px
>>30743024
Maybe he had a red rag on his head? Maybe anon was just using a slang yet non derogatory term to refer to sand niggers? Maybe you're a condescending piece of shit correcting someone over a term that is in popular usage? Maybe you should kill yourself.

I guess we'll just never know...
>>
>>30744516
Nice projection, but what I'm suggesting is that, as much as I detest them, the fucktards who shoot roaming cats for "trespassing" are an irremovable part of rural society and that if you choose to ignore that irremovable part of society you are putting your companion at risk. Your rights end when they infringe upon another's.
>>
File: 1469069698723.jpg (400KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1469069698723.jpg
400KB, 1920x1040px
>>30744314
Try being a better shot you fucking retard.
>>
>>30743650
Why did you call 911 so fast? wouldn't you wait till he dies or suffocate him so that way he can't be sitting in court all busted up crying about how he had a rough childhood and shit. escp being in California i'd have let him die before doing anything
>>
>>30744525
Basically, his arm was held stationary by my faithful dog so every round was on target. A single 9mm may be pretty weak compared to larger rounds but 13 of them do some damage.
>>
>>30744547
>>30743691
>Maybe you're a condescending piece of shit correcting someone over a term that is in popular usage?

Clip.
>>
>>30744316
No. Just no.
>>
>>30744567
Have you tried shooting a hissing ball of fur under a car?

We had two vehicles right next to each other on the patio outside an attached garage, there was no way I'd chance shooting a gun at a cat under a car with another car along side it, the garage, or the house.
>>
>>30744483
How did it feel to wash the blood off?>>30744547
Red rag? You mean a shemagh you faggot.

Shove those micro aggressions up your ass before I shoryuken that shit so hard you're gonna be wonderin' why you even bother to speak when you wake up from your coma you racist fuck.
>>
>>30744609
You're trying too hard
>>
File: 1468172078467.jpg (533KB, 1648x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1468172078467.jpg
533KB, 1648x2000px
>>30744586
>HURR DURR EVERY1 ON KAY IS AS AUTISTIC AS ME!!
Don't project your autism onto me.

My old man uses the word clip when referring to pistol mags, because that's what some DI told him before he went to Vietnam. I don't even hear it.
>>
>>30744609
lol muslim nigger you won't do shit.
>>
>>30744627
I dunno maybe YOU'RE projecting because clip doesn't bother me.
>>
>>30744609
This
>>30744619
Seriously.

And I fucking killed sandniggers in both theatres, so suck my nuts from the back faggot.
>>
>>30744627
Yeah he's the autist. Fuck you and your faggot father
>>
>>30744609
>internet tough haji
>>
File: 1467895523730.png (152KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467895523730.png
152KB, 438x420px
>>30744640
So Sunday is shitposting day then? I missed the memo?
>>30744605
>can't hit this cat with a bullet, better shoot a blazing ball of fire in this enclosed space!
It only makes it more retarded that you did that in a garage m8
>>
File: 1463424996964.jpg (32KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463424996964.jpg
32KB, 419x300px
>>30743616
>keep an animal confined
Cats are a fucking pain in the ass when they roam around. They kill local birds, piss everywhere, fuck and fight, they're just a fucking nuisance generally. I don't go out of my way to kill them but I don't get too worked up when my dog shakes the life out of them.
>>
File: 1468603754400.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1468603754400.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>30744654
>>
File: doggo gets bullied.jpg (57KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
doggo gets bullied.jpg
57KB, 600x503px
>>30744076
>If your first instinct is to shoot random animals on your property you should rethink owning guns

Fuck you.

You would sing a different tune if your family has never lost $40000 worth of ostriches to white trash motherfuckers that just let their pitbulls/mutts run free during the day because they are too busy smoking meth to fence in their fucking property.

Now I shoot every fucking "feral" dog on sight like an honorary ATF agent.
>>
>>30744076
Well get the fuck out and find them. Don't let them just run around like some trailer park trash.
>>
>>30744634
We'll see anon.
>>30744642
I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?
>>
>>30744725
>$40000 worth of ostriches
So how many is that?
>>
>>30743616
>Its a shame to have to keep an animal confined because of some nutjob dogelover who likes to kill kitties for literally no reason.

There is no reason to let your cat wander around outside, especially if you love cats. It's only a matter of time until it gets hit by a car, injured in a fight with another cat or raccoon, killed by a coyote/snake/cougar/hawk. etc. There is a reason outdoor cats have significantly shorter average lifespans

Not to mention that if you don't spay/neuter or vaccinate your cat it has an obviously massively higher likelihood of getting diseased or adding to the feral cat population.

Of course you're doing a public service by letting it shit in someones garden or sandbox, and kill birds, right?

People that let their cats out are just as bad as people that let their dogs wander around.
>>
>>30744179
>unironicly being this edgy
>>
>>30744977
Like, two...
>>
>>30744319
I like how this guy is having a civilised chicken discussion in the middle of this madness
>>
>>30745019
I've tried multiple times but i cant hammer it home into the skull of my liberal bitch of a sister that she cannot be letting the cat out. He's out all day because she lets hom out in the morning and leaves for work.

I get home at fucking midnight and the cat comes to my car to get in
>>
About to...
>>
>>30744609
Shut the fuck up you mud slime. Nobody cares about your sand-nigger talk.
>>
>>30745054
Shit dude Ostriches are expensive
>>
>>30744951
>We'll see anon.
What part of Florida will you be, anon? Give you your shot.
>>
>>30742960
how did you find the time to get their names when they're trying to kill you
>>
>>30744586
Haji

I still call all sandniggers hajis, probably won't ever stop
>>
>>30742960
>claims to be Delta
>is still a SSG

wew lad

It's like you think people don't fly through ranks in the 18 series. I've not met a man in any SF group that was an actual operator for more than a year before getting his SFC.
>>
>>30742876
I didn't but I still feel bad about asking if someone did
>be me
>be 10
>some vet comes to school
>tells some story, can't remember
>he says question time
>ask if he ever killed anyone
>silence
>he says yes
>see him start to tear up
>he has to leave
>>
>>30745512
904 but ill be at the meet up for sure.
>>
>>30745568
LOL!
>>
I've killed plenty of squirrels and birds. Never anything bigger. The only one I ever felt bad for the first mockingbird I killed. It's our state bird, I had that fucking quote in my ear, and I shot it through the neck so it was quite a pitiful sight. An awful lot of blood for such a small animal. What's worse, it was still alive when it hit the ground. Had to snap its neck.
>>
>>30745571
>904
Well thats perfect. I'm in Gainesville. Come on down to the Swamp. We can see if you're really about it. I have classes through the week so weekend would be better but nights also work.
>>
I've killed six deer, uncountable jackrabbits and Prairie dogs, doves, and I've killed one beaver with a 4wheeler.
>>
>>30744667
On the patio of an attached garage.
Not inside the garage.

You do know what patios are right?
Do you reading comprehension?
>>
>>30745502
No they're not, he's just a kike and claimed that much on his insurance.
>>
>>30743583
When I was a young kid I sucked up ants with a straw. Remember my mother running out screaming hell Mary at me for it.

Shot some rabbits, birds etc. No issue. Ate the rabbits but birds were attacking family livestock or injured and dying painfully.
>>
I try not to not think about it
>>
>>30743650
Finish him off, do our society a favor, dark knight.
>>
I had to decapitate a badger with a shovel when I was eight.

Grandfather and I driving back to his house from the store about 9pm, he saw it in the road severely injured and decided it was time I had a lesson in mercy.

Got the shovel out of the trunk, told me what to do.

Eight year old me felt kinda shit but also happy because the little guy was suffering. We buried him next to the road too.
>>
File: 1460677483174.jpg (25KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
1460677483174.jpg
25KB, 416x304px
During a roadtrip to meet some friends a state over, I went down some shitty side streets in a large city at night to save some time. 3 guys hopped out into the middle of the road on this one way street and like a dumbass, I stopped. One ran up to my window and pounded on it, yelling to get out or else.

I flipped my shit, and forgetting all the extra training I did after I got my CCW, pulled my carry gun and mag dumped through the window yelling and nearly pissing myself. Since the guy was less than a foot away, I got to see him get hit at least twice in the head before he dropped. The other guys screamed and ran off, leaving their buddy as I squealed my tires out of there. I told my friends that a flying rock broke the window.

I know that guy is dead, and I got a damn good look at his face before he dropped. I can't say the feeling of killing someone is good. Feels bad, really. But I'm not sorry over it. He had every intention of robbing me and maybe even killing me. If you come at someone with criminal intent, then you deserve whatever you get.

/edge
>>
File: Colt_1908_right.jpg (158KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
Colt_1908_right.jpg
158KB, 1000x745px
Made me much more afraid of daily life

After some issues with depression after the incident, made me appreciate things alot more, just like >>30742946
said
>>
>>30745019
Actually thats kind of how cats live.

Theyre predators. They stake out a territory and hunt. A truly domesticated cat will stay close to its food (home). But they still like to roam.

If your wondering. I grew up in the country. We kept the dog fenced mainly because he liked to run in the damn street. We never really gave a shit about the cats. Nature would weed out the dumb ones. We had one reach 15 yrs old. That MF could open doors. He would take on dogs and coons and win.

But he was fast as hell to. Kinda big for a house cat. Not fat, just long and tall.
Killed moles and mice like we were paying him for it. The occasional squirrel and bird too.

Good cat all around.
>>
File: 1464357347333.jpg (57KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1464357347333.jpg
57KB, 361x691px
>>30745771
>trying to justify firing an incendiary device into any enclosed space
>>
>>30743777

Didn't you kill like 13 men?
>>
File: evilhead3.png (20KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
evilhead3.png
20KB, 427x600px
>>30743828
Tru

>have cluckers in back yard
>absolutely beautiful Rhode Island Reds, get one or two eggs a day from each
>local hawk starts fucking around on our property
>can't kill it due to conservation laws
>stretch thin netting over chicken run
>mfw the piece of shit falls for my Jewish tricks and breaks his foot getting tangled up in the mesh
>hawk never bothers us again
>>
>in Afghanistan
>Hajis shoot at us
>We shoot back
>almost 100% sure i hit one on at least one occasion

Pshh... Nothing personal, hajis
>>
i have ran over two birds, laughed both times
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>driving
>accidentally a squirrel
>look in mirror
>he's moving and shit all fucked up
Made the decision to put it in reverse and finish the job. Even though he was prob dead I didn't want to risk it and keep going, maybe in a lot of pain or something. Sorry, squirrel
>>
>>30744977
Well 40k worth obviously
>>
>>30744609
>>30744951
>>30745571
>>30745587

Don't you have something better to do than shit up night /k/? You're just hopping from thread to thread using that same fucking tripcode. You're not fooling anyone into thinking you're a different person each time.
>>
File: Youthful_Cotton.png (119KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Youthful_Cotton.png
119KB, 640x479px
I KILLED FIDDY MEN!
>>
>>30749547
never claimed to be different people
I thread hop all day long not just at night anon.
>>
>>30743828
>Be Ausfag.
>Crows start taking our eggs.
>Be like 10 at the time and end up being Heinrich fucking Himmler for the crows.
>Devised dozens of traps to catch and kill crows, found some of my designs a few months ago and I'm honestly surprised my parents didn't get me therapy.
>Ended up killing a few crows with a gink, then strapping their decaying bodies to the chook pen.
I didn't even know that this would do anything, I was just doing it for effect.
>>
I've drowned puppies before so I doubt killing another human will be too hard.
>>
File: 1468814101448.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468814101448.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>30744725

Yeah, this.

I killed a dog by stabbing it in the throat like 30 times when it clamped on to me during a jog.

Loved the expression on the White trash owner faces when they came running over and saw their piece of shit dog bubbling blood from its neck.
>>
>>30744634
watch out he might bomb you
>>
>>30743842
Most everyone I know has killed an animal hunting.
This thread asked who has killed an actual human being?
Quite a big difference but at the same time I always thought if you can kill an animal without thinking you could probably kill a person if you had to.
>>
>>30744071
I've never killed a cat but my dumbfuck neighbors keep feeding them, and all they do is shit, piss, and fight in my yard.
I hear catfights outside daily and I'm almost at a breaking point.
Also the neighbors are old as fuck and on top of that allergic to the cats so it really beats me why they continue buying food for an animal they don't own
>>
>>30742960
>Delta
>SSGT instead of SSG

So, you're an airman in an army unit?
>>
>>30751975
Buy a cheap air rifle with cash. Kill cats and get rid of air rifle. Tell cops you have no idea what happened if it comes to that. But I would take the cats and also get rid of them. Problem solved. Fuck your old retarded neighbors.
>>
I stomped a baby bunny that was burrowed in my lawn, fuck that little shit
>>
>>30742876
I leveled up
>>
>>30744350
I want to believe this happened
>>
>>30742876
shot a man in Reno
>>
>>30752030
I actually bought a pellet rifle at walmart about 2 months back with cash.
Never used it, I'll try to talk some sense into the neighbors but even if they stop feeding them they still roam around the neighborhood.
I'm pretty damn sure there's atleast one cat living in the crawlspace underneath my house but I've yet to see it down there.
Thanks for the info regardless anon
>>
>>30752030
>Buy a cheap air rifle with cash.
>Kill cats and get rid of air rifle.

Cops aren't going to get a warrant to do a full transaction history search off your Visa cards, and they're not going to raid your home over a dead stray cat, and they sure as shit aren't going to take a pellet recovered from a dead cat to the CSI lab for a fucking ballistic analysis, you fuckin' Hollyjew-watching Jason Bourne mong.

>>30751975

If you don't want to just shoot them and want to keep completely on the level just contact your local shelter or animal control and complain about all the strays and what your options are. They'll often either hook you up with live traps, or supply them for you. Then they catch them in little cages, throw them in a van, and murder them all private-like so the normies don't get all sad.

Otherwise live traps are like $30. Bait them, catch them, drop them off at the Humane Society if you don't feel like drowning them in a bucket and tossing them in a dumpster yourself.
>>
>>30744316
You owned a Bouvier, and named it Boris?

good god mane

Here i was thinking it couldnt get worse than my neighbors Bulldog named Elvis
>>
>>30743378
I didn't ask for these feels...
>>
>>30751348
wassa gink mane
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 720x960px
How did a thread about killing people turn into a cat lovers vs. dog lovers thread?

>Also fuck cat lovers. Cats are assholes.
>>
File: 1468938798252.jpg (32KB, 353x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468938798252.jpg
32KB, 353x480px
>>30742891
When's summer over?
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1600x1339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1600x1339px
>>30752178
>get fly bait
>put fly bait in bucket with some Coke or Pepsi to make it smell
>make sure animals you don't want to be poisoned are not going to get to it for a night
>in the morning take dead cats to dumpster
>no more cats for a while
>>
>>30742996
get over yourself, unintended long term consequences for your actions make us worse off
>>
>>30753367

That's a golden retriever
>>
>>30744977
Probably about 80-100 ostriches if they were random adults. Eggs and laying females are a different story.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Shot my former neighbor's faggot dog when it attacked some kids
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.