[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denied gun sale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: dragonairs.jpg (93KB, 317x427px) Image search: [Google]
dragonairs.jpg
93KB, 317x427px
Long story short the local shop refused to sell me an AR15 because of my tattoos and said it was suspicious reasons. I feel like my civil rights are violated but what can a small fry do? Pic related is my tattoo, they said it might be a gang or something I tried to explain it is a Dragonair and then they said they had problem with me saying to defend myself while playing Pokemon Go in my neighborhood and sounded like a mass shooting waiting to happen. Not the case at all. P:GO is a lifestyle I live and I am not looking for trouble just 2am would be nice having a way to defend myself if freaking team valor shows up and starts trouble.
>>
Buy from someone else you faggot
>>
File: baittext.jpg (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
baittext.jpg
25KB, 800x600px
>>
>>30742678
shit tattoo and shit story this has to be bait
>>
>>30742678
Shitty tattoo and you sound like a cry baby Mystic.

Stop being a nigger and just go to another store.
>>
>>30742697
Assuming this isn't bait, (it is) this guy has the right answer.
>>
>>30742697
only shop in town besides walmart, now im worried they added me to a list or registry because the guy said he was going to report me if I tried to get my uncle to buy it for me.
>>
>>30742678
Wear a fucking long sleeve shirt. Dont tell them its for pokemon go. Say its just for personal defense.
Basically be a normal person and they will probably treat you better.

Also we live in a mostly free market, if they dont want to sell to you, they dont have to, you can go somewhere else.
>>
>>30742678
What are you team autistic?

Valor is where it's it op.
>>
>>30742737
Go to a different town then.
Or find a local FFL and buy one on the Internet.
Or, you know, stop being a faggot.
It's not that hard.

>tried to get my uncle to buy it for me.
Isn't that a straw purchase? Or does that only apply to people legally barred from owning a gun?
>>
>>30742678
If my local ffl's refused to sell to people with tattoos they'd be out if business in a month
>>
>>30742737
Getting your uncle to buy it for you is a Straw Sale which is a federal crime.
>>
>>30742756
like I said only shop in town now im scared they flagged me or something. Walmart has guns but they pulled ar15 the closest I can get there is a minie14 but heard they arent accurate and they use different mags
>>
>>30742756
this, just wear a long sleeve shirt.

I have a pentagram on my wrist and I just cover it up, When it comes to tattoos op you should expect people to usually be standoff ish about them and if its someone you dont want to weird out like an employer or gun salesman, just cover it up. you could also look for products that will hide the tattoo, not sure if its healthy for it thought but maybe you could do that in cases where you dont want to have long sleeves only
>>
>>30742678
solid 6/10 bait.
>>
File: 1468714844648.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468714844648.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30742678

mfw people started open carrying pistols, long guns, PCs while playing Pokemon at all our because they 'fear for their safety'
>>
>>30742771
By the letter of the law: probably not since he's not prohibited person

Rule of thumb: not a good idea and the ffl will refuse the sale if they found out the situation since they don't know the intended recipient
>>
>>30742786
Honestly that's pretty retarded if that applies to any situation. What the hell is a gift then? If you buy your girlfriend or dad a gun for their birthday is that a federal crime?

I get it for people who legally can't own them, but otherwise who the fuck cares.
>>
>>30742678
I've never once been asked why I was buying a gun... Granted, I have no tattoos or piercings and am white, but I'm surprised a fucking Pokemon made them think "this guy is a gang banger" (If this is even true).
>>
File: image.png (87KB, 328x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 328x436px
Is Sunday shit posting day now?
>>
>>30742813
problem is it is small town everyone knows everyone and they even told me we know your family stay away and if they come in we wont sell to them either. and easy to say go to another town but I dont have a car so that is out, usually go in range for a taxi or bus.
>>
>>30742787
So then wait 3 weeks and go back. They will probably have forgotten you enough by then.
They didnt put you on some list cause most places dont really do that shit.

Plus you can look for other shops out of town. Im sure that there is another gun shop at most an hour drive from your town.
>>
Ban gun sales to people with visible gang tattoos.

Tattoo loophole.
Why do you want a ar, too much recoil will leave your shoulder bloodied and bruised
>>
>>30742830
they didnt ask me why I was making small talk and they got the wrong impression and thought i was going to go shoot up pokemon players but it is not like that at all.
>>
>>30742786
No it's not, it's only a straw sale if the recipient cannot otherwise legally obtain the gun.
>>
>>30742834
BUY FROM THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING MORON

Or, you know, suck it thou k up and buy from the next town over.
>>
>>30742678
That's a sweet tattoo.
>>
>>30742852
If he only has the one gun store in town, he'd still have to get the gun sent there for the FFL transfer.

Basically no matter what he needs to go out of town.
>>
>>30742834
OK either your ffl is the master Fudd, first of his name or you really sperged out so bad that they're still cleaning up your spaghetti
>>
>>30742864
Walmarts generally have FFLs...
>>
>>30742678
go out of town.
Then give the local shop horrible reviews.
>>
>>30742892
walmarts generally don't do transfers from outside sales
>>
You need to assert your dominance and earn their respect.

Walk in there tomorrow. Don't say a word, just look them in the eyes. Then whip your dick out and piss on their floor and counters.

They'll assume that you must be someone they should not fuck with as you've just walked into a gun store and pissed everywhere, who else has the balls to do that? No one

Some people in this thread may claim that you need to jerk off and finish in the store but in my experience it's often a lot more difficult (you have to get hard and ejaculate while the only visual you have is two old men) and less effective as about half the people you try it with just consider you a pervert weirdo instead of a bad ass
>>
>>30742678
Talk to the National Advancement for People with Autism
I'm sure they'll help you out OP
>>
>>30742935
cool i thought that was an auto parts store
>>
>>30742787
Modern Mini-14 is accurate enough.
Mags aren't the same but there's still 20 and 30rd mags available.

Also be less autistic and wear a jacket or long-sleeved shirt.
But then again you sound like kind of a weird Chris-Chan tier fuck, so maybe you're more like a vulnerable adult than anything else.
>>
>>30742678
>P:GO is a lifestyle I live
denied. go home and cry on the internet.
>>
>>30742678
Gyarados > Dragonair
>>
>>30742834
>>30742889
What I'm getting at is is there something you may have said or done that was really suspicious?
>>
>>30742942
Is it true you can never take apart a mini-14 for cleaning and go a lifetime without it breaking?
>>
>>30742678
Alright there, Chrischan
>>
>>30742964
No. All guns need to be cleaned and maintained.
>>
>>30742959
not that i know of. just said this would handle those valor gangs running the streets and they better stay out of my way now when I am carrying and he said he wasnt going to sell me a gun to gun down little kids playing pokemon and told me get out. i tried to explain it wasnt like that but he wasnt listening.
>>
>>30742959
More than likely he was spouting memes or talking about his he's going to shoot niggers or something.
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).jpg (37KB, 702x480px) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).jpg
37KB, 702x480px
>>30742678
>Pokémon Go is a lifestyle
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>30742985
>those valor gangs running the streets
It's really hard to tell if you're shitposting or just unbelievably autistic.
>>
>>30742993
it is a lifestyle and has changed my life for the better. truth is i was confined to a wheel chair most of the time but after walking who knows how far since it started I use a stroller sometimes and walk unassisted sometime. life was bad and shames to say i couldnt even use the bathroom by myself but im making leaps now.

>>30743005
dont be so litral I know there arent orving gangs but you do come across valor jerks sometimes and they are the most violent team as you probably know.
>>
File: a9nriVV.png (526KB, 515x677px) Image search: [Google]
a9nriVV.png
526KB, 515x677px
Bait. No way team Valor would be the ones fucking shit up.

>pic related
>>
File: WideAngleDandy-1.jpg (344KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
WideAngleDandy-1.jpg
344KB, 1000x750px
>>30742678

I can't help but think there's more to this story. I'm guessing you came off as a total whack-job, and are leaving out parts that are embarrassing to you.

The following facts lead me to believe this:
1- that you refer to Pokemon as a "lifestyle"

2- that you chose an AR15 as your go-to defensive weapon for playing Pokemon (perfect situation for a ccw pistol?)

3- that you were unable to explain to another adult that your tattoo is not gang related

4- another adult believed strongly enough that you are a potential mass casualty shooter that they would not sell you a rifle for their own profit.

What are you holding out from us Anon?
>>
>>30743019
>Confined to a wheelchair
That's what happens when you weigh 350 pounds bitch nigga
>>
File: toy special.jpg (126KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
toy special.jpg
126KB, 500x666px
>>30743019
>I was wheelchair bound so give me sympathy and add credibility to what I say.
No.
>>
>>30743019
>but you do come across valor jerks sometimes and they are the most violent team as you probably know
No, I don't play P:GO and even if I did I wouldn't be such an insipid bitch about it.

I'd say to just CC a handgun if you're worried about altercations, but I'm wondering just how right you are in the head, you sound like the type would brandish a weapon under very questionable circumstances.
>>
>>30742678
>this is the average american
wew lad
>>
>>30743039
Nah, unless you're female or an ubermanlet, you don't get toward wheelchair size until 400+

Source: Used to be a big fat fuck.
>>
>>30743066
Looking to do some /int/posting, I see?
So how's that crippling alcoholism going for you Vatnik?
>>
>>30743066
No this is one of the worst kind of American
>>
>>30742678

Gotta catch them all, goyim
>>
File: 1468894592742.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468894592742.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>Pikachu - YOU are my target!
>>
>>30743082
It is literally 100% the average american. I will hold this belief and you can't stop me. Death to americ
>>
>>30743103
Looks like our friend Achmed got got by a SEAL.
>>
>>30742813
>>30742828
You are completely wrong and if anyone believes you and acts accordingly, they will go to jail because of you.
>>
>>30743103
What's the matter, your goat told you about her infidelity?
>>
>>30742846
No.
>>
>>30743103
100 percent of americans are overweight pokemon loving males who want guns?
>>
>>30743019
Tommy thyroid, is that you?
>>
>>30743175
>what are gift purchases
>>
>>30742985
You need to understand that ffls need to take every single thing you say 100% seriously if they don't really know you, you should really avoid mentioning violence in really any capacity when buying a gun

Unfortunetly that includes joking and shit.
>>
>>30743154
You are wrong and no one will go to jail unless the state prohibits private transfers, now fuck off.
>>
>>30743203
Not a straw purchase because the gift recipient didn't give money to the purchaser to buy the gun before the transaction, or promise to pay after.
>>
>>30743224
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/supreme-court-tightens-definition-straw-purchase
>>
>>30743025
Skeptical cat is skeptical. And so are we of OP.
>>
>>30743062
Funny shit. Poast more fake chinky bootleg!
>RobertCop.jpg
>>
>>30743186
pretty much, homie
>>
>>30743197
I used to go by that name on the foums and yes a thyroid condition causes me problems from being immobile to slow metabolism
>>
>>30743254
>Abramski’s uncle sent him a check before Abramski made the purchase.

>Many have expressed concern that this ruling will change the long-standing rulesregarding gifts and private sales of firearms. While this ruling does not directly address thoseissues, and nothing will immediately change in that regard, it does whittle away at the principlesthat prop up those provisions and could be used as a standard in some future case challengingthose practices.

So you're still wrong.
>>
>>30743358
No. I'm not. Getting someone to buy you a gun is a straw purchase. Receiving a gift isn't. See,
>>30743225
>>
>>30743342
Ah, mystery solved.
Gun clerk literally thought an autistic person was going to go shoot rival Pokemon players.

Good job, Rain Man.
>>
File: 1462404312806.png (628KB, 417x617px) Image search: [Google]
1462404312806.png
628KB, 417x617px
>>30743342
Welp, that answers all of my questions. That gun store owner was a smart man.
>>
>>30742678
>gets a tatoo
>surprised when people think badly of him
>>
>>30743393
My LGS owner told me a gift is still considered a straw purchase. He doesn't agree with it, but it is what it is. Told me the only way to gift a gun legally would be to buy a gift certificate in the amount needed and have the person receiving the gift go to the LGS for NICS.
>>
File: simo spurdo.jpg (194KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
simo spurdo.jpg
194KB, 1000x1409px
>>30743342
The WalMart clerk did the right thing.

Maybe this will give you time to think about your autistic ways and how you present yourself, and maybe one day you can go buy a nice Mossberg 500 or something and settle with that.
>>
>>30743544
wasnt walmart claerk was lgs clerk and piss off, no they didnt it was a misunderstanding.
>>
>>30742832
heat wave across most of the country, everyone is staying indoors, 106 here with the humidity
>>
>>30742771
>>30742813
>Isn't that a straw purchase?
Whether something is a straw purchase is generally based on two factors:

1 - Was the gun bought by someone else to circumvent a background check?
2 - Was money exchanged between purchaser and receiver?

If the event fits either of those criteria it's treated as a straw purchase. I remember reading a story about a dad who bought a gun for his son (who wasn't a prohibited person), but since they exchanged money the dad was convicted.
>>
File: totenkopf.gif (33KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
totenkopf.gif
33KB, 659x659px
>>30742678
>P:GO is a lifestyle I live
Fucking disgusting. I don't think you should have a gun, but I believe in every American's right to be armed.

>I feel like my civil rights are violated but what can a small fry do?
They were, but no court will side with you because gun purchasers and people with tattoos are not a protected class and gun stores have a right to refuse service to anyone provided it isn't based on the customer being a member of a protected class.

Buy from a different store (in a different city of your state of residence if you have to) or do a private sale. And for God's sake wear a long sleeved shirt so retarded old people won't think you're a gang member. Treat a firearms sale like a job interview.
>>
>>30742985
>just said this would handle those valor gangs running the streets and they better stay out of my way now when I am carrying
10/10 quality shitpost.
>>
File: snail akarin.png (203KB, 671x368px) Image search: [Google]
snail akarin.png
203KB, 671x368px
>>30743621
>no they didnt it was a misunderstanding
>"I want to arm myself in case I get into altercations with other people who play this children's game, you know how violent these things get, look at my pokémon tattoo"
He did the right thing.
>>
>>30743718
>but since they exchanged money the dad was convicted
Easy solution; don't fucking tell anyone this is what you did and nobody is the wiser.
If anyone asks, it's straight up a gift.

Alternatively, the son buys some rifle or shotgun of comparative value of the handgun the father is buying, then later they decide to gift each other the gun they purchased.
>>
>>30743342
Do you still make sheths?
>>
>>30744145
yep i just am finishing touches on a brand new vacume form kydex press and also looking for a commercial sew machien that can handle thick leather. also got new pattern guns for kydex production should be back up within a week
>>
>>30743522
Using gift cards is what the ATF has been telling FFL's as of late.
>>
well small update many of you have met my aunts boyfriend and know his position in community ell he is going to stop by the lgs tomorrow and try to clear it up for me, he said he can be very persasive and no this is not meant as a threat just he is going to try to mediate this
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.