[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I'm older and intend on getting married soon and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1469325851300.jpg (68KB, 698x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469325851300.jpg
68KB, 698x430px
Now that I'm older and intend on getting married soon and starting a family, I've become more worried about my own safety and that of my soon-to-be family's. I currently own a firearm, but I don't think that is enough. I intend on getting a concealed permit and teaching my soon-to-be wife how to operate a firearm, so she can protect herself when I'm not around. No matter the location or event, I want the ability to protect my family from any outside forces. Is this normal? Am I a man, or am I just a fucking faggot?
>>
>>30741640
What kinda gun ya got???
>>
>>30741640
p normal.

get a doggo too
>>
>>30741666
Glock 17, but I plan on buying a Glock 19 for CC.
>>
>>30741640
>Now that I'm older and intend on getting married soon and starting a family,

Translation: I'm too much of a beta bitch to get pussy anymore despite the fact that in my 30s my sexual market value (SMV) is going to peak and come in line with more attractive, younger women. But instead I have convinced myself I "love" the woman I am with so I am going to sign a contract that gives her the right to, at any time, have sex with numerous other men, blame me for it, then be entitled to 70+% of my assets. In return, I may or may not get sex from my wife and whenever she wishes to punish me she can refuse me sex and I can't do shit about it.

> teaching my soon-to-be wife how to operate a firearm

Good. Why don't you teach her to operate it on her own skull.

> Am I a man, or am I just a fucking faggot?

Heh.
>>
>>30741640
>Am I a man, or am I just a fucking faggot?
Well let's see:
>taking responsibility
>putting family first
>being aware of external threats
>seeking effective rather than feel-good solutions
That would be called "manning up", or in modern internet parlance, "not being a nu-male cuck".
>>
>>30741716
>Translation: I'm too much of a beta bitch to get pussy anymore despite the fact that in my 30s my sexual market value (SMV) is going to peak and come in line with more attractive, younger women. But instead I have convinced myself I "love" the woman I am with so I am going to sign a contract that gives her the right to, at any time, have sex with numerous other men, blame me for it, then be entitled to 70+% of my assets. In return, I may or may not get sex from my wife and whenever she wishes to punish me she can refuse me sex and I can't do shit about it.
Translation: I normally reside on /r9k/ but have left my containment board for a short while, please tell me why women won't touch me I just want to know the touch of a woman before I kill myself from this crippling depression.
>>
>>30741716
Jesus fuck dude, calm down. He's asking for opinions on owning more firearms, you don't have to be such a shitguzzler about irrelevant information.
>>
File: just a coin.png (565KB, 602x701px) Image search: [Google]
just a coin.png
565KB, 602x701px
>>30741716
You sound bitter.
>>
>>30741640
>No matter the location or event, I want the ability to protect my family from any outside forces. Is this normal?

And yes, this is normal, fuckhead. Everyone wants to protect themselves, stop letting the liberal media guilt you in believing otherwise.
>>
>>30741751

Translation: I am projecting and/or strawmanning because every single thing that guy said is true and I can't handle the truth.

Protip: Grow the fuck up. Stop believing life is a goddamn Disney fairy tale, it's fucking pathetic.

>>30741762
>He's asking for opinions on owning more firearms

And I am giving him one: buy a shotgun, aim it at his wife's skull, and pull the trigger.

While it's loaded and pumped, of course.
>>
>>30741716
>Translation: I'm too much of a beta bitch to get pussy anymore despite the fact that in my 30s my sexual market value (SMV) is going to peak and come in line with more attractive, younger women. But instead I have convinced myself I "love" the woman I am with so I am going to sign a contract that gives her the right to, at any time, have sex with numerous other men, blame me for it, then be entitled to 70+% of my assets. In return, I may or may not get sex from my wife and whenever she wishes to punish me she can refuse me sex and I can't do shit about it.
Marriage can be pretty awesome, bro. I've dated a number of girls but my life got way better after I went to Asia and put a ring on a Korean cutiepie. Relationship is comfy as hell, she's awesome, her family is awesome, I'm having a much better time than being in a dating relationship, and since she has no interest in befriending American women with their toxic relationship mindsets, I don't have to be worrying about her suddenly changing.
>hapa kids are the cutest
>>
>>30741716
If bait 3/5
If not >>>/r9k/ pls go
>>
File: antman approves.jpg (135KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
antman approves.jpg
135KB, 1920x1036px
>>30741815
>Hey guys should I get some more guns and training?
>MURDER SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU AND GO TO PRISON FOR LIFE
I thought you were dead!
>>
>>30741846

> bait

Explain how ANYTHING I said is not true.
>>
OP, you might buy the guns prior to actually walking down the aisle unless your woman is of the same mindset as you.
>listening to wife explain to her parents last night when having them over for dinner about how the number of guns I have isn't too many
>and how guns don't kill people any more than a car does
Such an odd, wonderful feel to know she took it to heart. Just have to get her less scared of the noise and recoil.
>>
>>30741640
OP, one thing I recommend is keep your financial and your guns separate, do not have them as a shared ownership otherwise it'll bite you in the ass if divorce come. Overall, I recommend .22lr pistols and rifles or light caliber firearms like .380 APC, .32 APC, .25 APC, .223/5.56, etc
>>
File: nu+male_cuck.jpg (69KB, 869x357px) Image search: [Google]
nu+male_cuck.jpg
69KB, 869x357px
>>30741830

And how old is this asian qt, anon? Give it a few years and she will turn into a she-beast like they all do. I have watched so many of my friends turn into pathetic bitch slaves under the yoke of their curler-clad wives with the force of the law holding them down.

At best, you got lucky. Well so do people in car accidents but that doesn't mean you should go speeding down the road at 100 miles per hour. OP is probably marrying a white girl who are the second-worst race to marry, despite being the most attractive. OP will be pic related in 10 years: a cringy try-hard nu male desperately clinging to his masculinity with false approval from Reddit comments.

OP if you want false approval, like you are asking for in this thread with

> Is this normal? Am I a man, or am I just a fucking faggot?

then it is already too late to help you. Your wife is going to shatter your balls with a hammer and your best hope is to (1) get a conceal carry permit (you won't even say what state you are in because you don't really care about a CC permit, you just want approval from internet strangers to repair your shattered masculinity after your wife made fun of you for failing to make her come once) and (2) buy a shotgun for home defense, a Maverick 88 is a good cheap option, which will be especially good for you because (A) your imminent shitspawn will devour 50% of your funds and your wife's makeup will take another 25% I'm sure (she's gotta look good for Tyrone) and (B) a shotgun will be good for blowing your own brains out when you finally get sick of living in utter slavery to a woman who has zero respect for you, and you have no legal recourse to escape without losing even more money.
>>
>>30742008
>if divorce comes

You mean *when* divorce comes.
>>
>>30742109
not sure if out of shape autismo or receding hairline can't-sleep-at-night type
>>
Hello /r9k/, glad to see you're out and about shitting up every other board shoving the MGTOW message down everyone's throats. Remember, we don't win the gender war war unless EVERY man is on our side, so everyone who isn't is a total sellout/cuck.

This is totally not the same exact logic that the insane Feminazis on the other side have. They're just dumb, emotional bitches who will get what's coming to them.

Some day.

I swear I get laid. Like... a lot. Seriously. You're all cucks.
>>
>>30742008
Good luck with keeping your property separate.
>>
>>30741693
Nice gun op.

I'd say you're pretty manly but ill need a pic of your glock just to be sure.
>>
>>30742337

Neither. I'm 5'11" 155 lbs and I am thinking of getting a buzzcut because my bangs are spilling into my eyes again.

>>30742346

Cool
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.