[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime! Times where you were posessed by the /k/ube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1469299087654.png (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1469299087654.png
2MB, 2048x1152px
Post them if you got 'em.
>>
>>30740648
Can someone explain this cube meme to me please?
>>
>>30741057
Cube is liek the god of k or soemthing liek that. I think its a cube eith almostall guns ever manufactured in ever put together intona cube thay k worships
>>
>>30741125
what the fuck kind of dribble just came out of your mouth?
>>
Here's a funny story. I was set up across the street from some house. The enitre family was there.I killed them all. Nobody said anything.
>>
>>30741057
It's some sort of gun related artwork. If I remember, and please correct me if I'm wrong, it's a creation of liberals who took a bunch of guns and fused them together in this giant cube. Once /K/ found out, we naturally turned it into a "cult".
>>
>>30741153
Rly nigga? And yall tak shit abt how we cant read and shit smdh
>>
File: 1468989923713.png (163KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1468989923713.png
163KB, 318x307px
>>30741125
>>30741503
7/10, you triggered my autism for a moment there
>>
>>30741057
http://kweapons.wikia.com/wiki/Glorious_Murder_Cube
Everything you need to know
>>
>>30741125
>>30741367
>>30741538
Thx senpaitachi.
>>
>>30741518
Yall niggas always be having some weird as diseaes and shit, allergic reactions. Why is it that only fucking white boys be allerguc to fucking stuoid shit andnbe coming out with fucking downs and shit wtf is up with thst?
>>
File: monolithian.png (271KB, 432x452px) Image search: [Google]
monolithian.png
271KB, 432x452px
>>30741158
It was the will of the Monolith (blessed be the /k/ube), brother.
>>
>be me, buddy and I having a hangout at his place. He wants to bring me to his local range
>he lives outside of town and owns about 50 acres
>down a few beers, far from drunk
>"hey, man it's kind of late, so if you wanna crash at my place, it's cool"
>whatevs. Live about 45 minutes away from his place. I brought most of my gun already, so it sounded good
>3AM, could not get any sleep because of a couple of coyotes
>fuck it. I'm killing those things
>go into his gun room, notice a Barrett M99 topped off with thermal scope
>disgonbgud.jpg
>find his ammo, Hornady 750 grain A max
>prop up on his deck
>take aim at the nearest coyote
>THUNDERFROMHEAVEN.gif
>Zeus himself came down and tore the coyote in half
>hear buddy scream JESUS FUCK
>werk dat bolt
>other coyote is running away as fast as his little doggy legs can carry him
>"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
>"shot a 'yote. Here, hold this."
>hand him the rifle and go put on some shoes
>walk out into his field and grab the remains of a coyote
>freaking two halves
>throw them on his deck
>he laughs and puts his gun up
>comes back with more beers
>ears are ringing
>forever an EEEEEfag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.