[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you sell this for /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469377628636921762659.jpg (987KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1469377628636921762659.jpg
987KB, 2560x1536px
S&W 10-6
>>
>>30740188
$200
>>
>>30740203
This.

It's what they go (or at least went) for at Bud's and that still seems to be the price on GB.
>>
>>30740188
$350
>>
Need $ for other funstuff..i dont want another caliber to reload..
>>
>>30740188
bou tre fiti
>>
>>30740203
Ill keep it for that...if capcha makes me select images with a storefront one more time..
>>
>>30740229
Op here this is what i was thinking
>>
>>30740263
You won't get that much unless you happen across someone who can't into internet, these guns are common as hell. You can get model 10s on practically any auction site for close to $200, *maybe* $300 if it's in very good condition.
>>
>>30740359
Well fuck i might as well keep it then.. its a nice gun and i only paid $100 for it. I guess i could get some .38 dies on the cheap. Already have brass and a pound of bluedot
>>
>>30740188
$350 to $450 depending on condition and area of the country. I think Florida has some very expensive revolvers but if you read S&W forums it sounds like you can still buy these for $300 easy in some parts of the country.

I'd keep it. If the timing is good it is a solid and dependable handgun you can always count on. I have a standard barrel model 10-5 with a 5" barrel and even though it shoots a little off center it is my absolute favorite handgun.
>>
>>30740457
All of the higher estimates that I'm seeing lead me to believe that maybe you can get a higher price outside of Texas (which is where I'm located so that's what my searches show), but it's my understanding that model 10s are cheap everywhere. At the very least you could highball and let someone talk you down to like $250 or $225.
>>
>>30740457

I would keep it, it's a fine gun. But reloading is recommended, .38 special prices are ridiculous now. But I paid $350 for my model 10. It wasn't a police trade in and it came with a leather holster and the original box.
>>
>>30742694
Yea the DA is butter and the SA is just ridiculously light. I will probably throw some houge grips on it and get a few speed loaders. Its the only revolver i own and like i said i only paid $100 for it so i can afford to buy dies for .38
>>
I bought a 10-6 from an old lady who kept in in her nightstand for a decade or so for $100 and I had fun with it for about two years before selling it for $400 three years ago
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.