[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20151221_172429-1.jpg (3MB, 2076x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151221_172429-1.jpg
3MB, 2076x1836px
I have a jericho 941 with a rail and cannot find a decent iwb holster. Anyone know where to find holsters for it? Also general holster thread.
>>
Bump.

I'm looking at this for a Sig P239. Anyone have an experience?

http://www.desantisholster.com/COZY-PARTNER#prodrate
>>
>>30739142
Have you tried GOOGLE?

Because results pop up when I try it, maybe you should look there.
>>
>>30739561
If you actually look through those Google results you will find few holsters that are actually designed for the 941 w/rail. I don't really want to spend money on a generic holster that might fit it.
>>
>>30739619
Based on holster design (there's a gap below the slide in almost every holster) you're very unlikely to see any changes in compatibility based on a rail.
>>
>>30739671
Unfortunately I already wasted some money on a holster designed for the 941 and it does not fit well. It fits into the holster but just because it can fit doesn't mean it should (insert sexual innuendo)
>>
>>30739883
Then your best bet is likely to be calling up a smaller brand kydex or leather holster maker and letting them borrow your gun to make a custom mold and a holster based on that.

It's probably not going to be cheap. Otherwise go ask a Jericho fanboy forum because most of us here don't have one and they'd have more useful advice.
>>
>>30739142
Buy a Fobus or IWI holster. They have dedicated hosters for the 941 with rail.
>>
>>30740010
I figured that would probably be my best bet but it is pretty pricy. Thanks m8
>>30740026
I need a iwb, which they don't make. Nice holsters but not what I am looking for
>>
>>30739142
Hi Jeff
>>
>>30740129
Not Jeff but thanks for the bump
>>
>>30740798
It's cool Jeff, you don't have to be embarrassed you got a Jericho. Lots of people think they are cool dude. Plus were on the Internet. We still BBQ at 530 or are you going to be a bit later cause the kids nap?
>>
>>30739142
maybe you shouldn't have gotten the railed version
>>
>>30742001
The bbq is going to be at my place. It's free food and beer so invite as many people as possible. Also see if you can get some hooked too
>>
I like Raven. They are like $70, but they guarantee them for life, even if you're not the original buyer. They will do what the previous poster mentioned, borrow your pistol in the configuration you want and custom mold it. They may already have it, who knows. I know they're almost meme tier, but I've never had a better fitting holster.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.