[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ in the event of a STHF scenario in Europe where all forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Occupation.jpg (140KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Occupation.jpg
140KB, 800x450px
/k/ in the event of a STHF scenario in Europe where all forms of society and civilization has collapsed. Since majority of the EU has no civilian ownership weaponry. Wouldn't it be possible for a small army or say a handful of /k/ommandos.

Wouldn't we be able to conquer it without resistance? I mean you got military veterans and maybe a small force from the military. But civilians are armed with bats and blunt objects.
>>
Are you fucking retard, 12, or both?
>>
>>30736735
kys, faggot
>>
>>30736735

Other than military and government remnants, no it wouldn't be difficult. But you got hordes of Arabs and Africans hoping that border with weaponry trying to conquer it themselves.

And assuming the Russians haven't already taken over.

It'd be one hell of an urban battlefield.
>>
>Since majority of the EU has no civilian ownership weaponry.

What?
>>
>>30736767

What? Other than the Balkans and Switzerland. Not many EU countries are on par with U.S ownership. No where near nor will it ever be.

Plus .22s don't count.
>>
Was that game worth the play
>>
>>30736735
Russia and perhaps even China will send weaponry to nationalist rebels. European/Israeli globalism isn't in their best interest, a Europe at war will give them economic superiority, albeit temporary.

Russia has explicitly stated it will arm European rebel groups, and has the capacity to do so. Some Americans will also likely aid you, like that Irish guy in New York who was sending shit tons of ARs to the IRA. I'm not saying stock up on AR parts for the habbenins but if you want to help your brothers overseas have a plan to do something for them.

You guys are not alone in this. The world sees what a crock of shit you're in and it pisses us off too. Get shit started, you will have support.
>>
>>30736735
Post starts with three incomplete sentences in a row. What the fuck dude?
>>
>>30736735
literally consider suicide my man
>>
>>30736735
Most EU countries aside from maybe cUKed have large reserves of older model small arms and ammunition in resere for such situations. Where do you think people got their weapons in the the early days of the Balkan wars in the 90s. The 650 thousand AKs that were taken from armories in Albania in 1997. are still rekting dudes around the world. The markets would be flooded with stolen local and Eastern European black-gray market weapons in a matter of days.

Hence, all your speculation is borderline idiotic and childish. Maybe sometimes you could read up on a topic before throwing "speculation" and "opinions".
>>
>>30736735
What about all the other foreign militaries trying to conquer them? They don't just go away because the power is out and there's no AC. All power is derived from armed groups at its core, and they're pretty resilient to what you or I might think of as an "end of the world" scenario.
>>
>>30737120
To add on my last post, homemade guns were a big thing in the Balkans in the 90s. And in Syria right now. Rudimentary working guns aren't that hard to make usiing civilian metalworking equipment and deh internets.

If anything ammunition would sooner be a problem due to primers not being something you can just make at home or order in large quantities.
>>
>>30737040

pretty shit T.b.h
>>
the military does not go *poof* when governments collapse. People will step in to fill power vacuums. Groups will band together. Professional soldiers may move to the next large power.

So if SHTF and you try to invade Europe you'll get your shit stomped by the remnants of government or a regional government.
>>
>>30736735
>Since majority of the EU has no civilian ownership weaponry.
Learn some grammar before you post on the internet.
>where all forms of society and civilization has collapsed
>all forms
>collapsed
All forms of civilizations just all of a sudden ceasing to exist for no reason has never happened in history, period. Unless you want to talk about Rhodesia, but that happened because most of the population didn't know shit about civilization besides that white men made it and it being better than eating mud. Collapse implies total inability to function, which will only be true in the case of nuclear war.

And also, about the local "lack of guns" thing, they would be the number three item in demand at all times, first being food and second being ammuntion. So, without the very visible hand of government saying "No, citizen, we will not let you protect yourself", the invisible guiding hand of capitalism would quickly fill in the gap of the number of guns being less than the number of people who own guns.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.