[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy shoots self for fun, shrugs it off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: should have used a 45.jpg (148KB, 1000x415px) Image search: [Google]
should have used a 45.jpg
148KB, 1000x415px
Is 38 Special the new 9mm?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6b_1469281192
>>
He shot himself in the cheek, retard is probably gonna cover up the scar tissue with a equally retarded tattoo. This is why i left New Mexico
>>
>shruggs it off
Looks like he was panicking on the inside.
>>
"I swallowed the bullet, shiet"
what a man
>>
Gang initiation or just wanted to look badass?
He said he swallowed the bullet. ha
>>
>>30734414
probably swallowed some of the teeth that got knocked out too
>>
File: 1454023402221.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454023402221.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>30734414
Fucking high as hell man, only explanation. Especially the way he rubs the blood all over himself after and is basically jabbering.
>>
>>30734545
I doubt he was high probably just a crazy asshole, it's really not that uncommon from what I've seen. Looked like he was rubbing the blood over himself cause he was excited it didnt fuck him up as bad as he thought it would and couldn't wait to show off the video.
>>
From the tard's Fagbook post

>Plot twist: I shot myself in the face.

>Synopsis: I actually wanted to put this in a music video/ but no cameraman wanted to film it. So I did it myself since I felt like taking a bullet to the face.

>Anyway, this was really nothing. I've been shot a couple times before and this was like a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale after the initial impact.

>I look slightly disorientated after the blast. That's because my ears were ringing/ in pain. It was hard to focus on sound and although I assumed that i swallowed the bullet/ I wasn't quite sure.

>The last time that a bullet ricocheted through me/ it destroyed an organ and part of another.

>Now, anyway, to all my friends and family who boo hoo about this shit, deal with it. I don't give a fuck whether you want me to live or not unless you are paying me MONEY. Your care for my life will never supersede my disregard for it. I knew it was possible that the bullet might bounce back and puncture my throat/ but it didn't matter.

>And yeah, a bunch of people thought that someone else did this. Nah I would've fought back if that was the case.

>And concerning the laughter/ I forgot about what we were laughing at. I think we saw something outside the window for a second that induced the humor, but I can't remember.

>When my tongue was moving rapidly around my mouth, I was feeling for my teeth.

>Anyway, I should've used a different gun. My friend discouraged me from using the .9mm because he said it was armor piercing.

>Armor piercing: I wonder what that'd look like going through my arms/ do you?

>Lastly Worldstar initially told me to email them this video, so as of now, before I am anything important, I'm answering all questions concerning my books, art gallery, and mediocre rap/ rock videos.
>>
I'm going with blank/starter pistol.

No exit wound? Yeah...
>>
>>30734941
That's fairly articulate, are you sure this that's from the same guy?
>>
>>30734296
>No exit wound
>going through cheek

Unless that shit took out most of his mouth with it, that was no bullet.
>>
Blanks or cowboy loads?
>>
>>30735036
Could have had someone else type it up for him. He did have a followup video, too.
>>
I'll bet he used a blank thinking it wouldn't even penetrate and he would look like fucking superman and just rolled with it when he blew it out.
>>
>>30734296
>should have used a .45
>pic of character that put a .45 through their cheek
>>
>>30735074
Sounded like a .22 desu.
>>
>>30735247
O.
>>
File: 1416556368374.jpg (80KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1416556368374.jpg
80KB, 323x454px
>>30734296
>>
>>30734296

That's a Phoenix .22, not a .38 special.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.