[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I may be more than a little aroused at this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Been working on the new shop, finally got a bit more of the slatwall up and some of the guns hung on it.

That moment when it looks as good in reality as it did in your mind is pretty fapable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQPz0xQqgA8
>>
im very happy with the results
>>
Damn, looks good.

Now all you need is a coffee table made out of a mosin crate
>>
>>30734173

Was thinking of doing one out of a radial airplane motor.
>>
>>30733965

How high are those top shelfs? Is it the camera angle or are you a "big guy?"
>>
>>30734337

Its pretty high. I'm 6'5" so that should explain a bit of the perspective.
>>
>>30734025
>>30733965
That old lathe and milling machine a cute.
>>
Coming along nicely. The absurdity of some of those projects are fantastic.

That rust bucket 1911 really makes me want to purposefully rust out the rounds of a carbon steel 1911 before polishing the flats. It's like natures texturing/anti-glare
>>
whats the white thing above the aug in your OP pic?
>>
>>30735585

Catamount fury in a white kushnapup syock
>>
I want to visit this place when you are done, where are you located?
>>
>>30735928
>Catamount fury
Are they as shitty as I hear they are?
Is it true they can't handle steel shot?
>>
Something about side mounted guns just look terrible to me. Its just a horrendous use of space.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.